Ronnie Anne leaves her home town

>Ronnie Anne leaves her home town
>Lincoln is going to score a much more qt gf

it's like adventure time's romance route all over again

But Ronnie Anne was shit anyway, so it's a win.

Breanna Yde went through puberty and now has the voice of a 40-year-old smoker, so it worked out for the best.

But m-my latino waifu

>Latino with that voice.

That's a bad thing how?

>it's like adventure time's romance route all over again
So Lincoln is going to get cucked and turn into a crying beta for 5 seasons? Thanks SJWs that crucified Savino!

But that's how he acts already.

god i hope not, the loud house isn't as story drived as adventure time but canon things stay canon in the loud house

are you kidding? Remember the dance? He successfully mac'd on three girls at the same time, not one of them got mad at him and he still scored a date with Ronnie in the end. Lincoln is the anti-Finn

>adventure time's romance route
you mean the girls are gonna hook up and Lincoln sods off?

>she's white

lincoln is a beta fag after all

i don't even watch this show and she already annoys me.

which is why they killed her off by sending her into her latino family

Not everyone is Francesca Smith.

I liked her.

>But that's how he acts already.
Nah.

>Lincoln's VA attains puberty
>simply go and recast him
>Ronnie Ann's VA attains puberty
>write her out of the show
Derp de derp.

>Lincoln is going to score a much more qt gf
He already did

He certainly hasn't gotten cucked, if anything he's already cucked his own girlfriend.

I can't even recall Lincoln crying... I think maybe that one time he wrecked his school project after going through great lengths to prevent his sisters from breaking it?

>characters are already getting recasted
How long has it been?

>get rid of bobby too

This doesn't make sense.

Only time I can remember was when all his photos from his childhood were deleted.

Clincoln McCloud is the cutest ship

I think this would actually be worse than Clyde obsessing over Lori

>Remember the dance?
Yeah, the time where Lincoln was too beta to stand up against his sisters when they forced him into a bad situation.

And then only got along with the girls because he was doing exactly what Clyde said based on his stalker files, otherwise he would've been toast.

I genuinely like the little beaner.
Piss off.

it hurt when that moving episode aired. Ronnie foiled Lincoln's man with the plan bullshit perfectly but it always felt like they completed each other.

Lincoln's original VA was recast halfway through the first season

Still better than everyone's fears of that episode turning into Roadside Attraction 2.0.

You mean Paige? Still have to wait and see if she's anything more than a one-shot. Christina is lucky to even get appearances as a background character these days.

Better hope Sullivan doesn't replace Savino, he's the one who made Luna into a rug muncher.

On the contrary, she's the most developed character on the show.

>Misremembering this hard
Is your brain damaged or are you doing that on purpose?

There it is. The proper synop. He lucked the fuck out so hard.

Clydes an annoying retard and ruins the show with his pressence. The sooner they write him out of the show the better

Are you kidding? Now that savino is gone clyde will be more and more in the show than ever.

Don't panic yet, Savino wasn't the only show director. We still have the Leaf.

not really. it didn't take like five seasons to get to this point.
fuck regular show for that.

>leaf
>literally BBC cuck central the country
>not pushing more clyde

what

They really need to tackle Ronnie Anns literal abuse against Lincoln. She's the kind of abuser that gets away with it because she has a vagina and the show paints her as "cute".

Claimed.

>a leaf
Jesus, it's worse than I thought. I think we can officially call TLH's post-Savino episodes dead on arrival.

No, savino pushed for him and lincoln, now that hes gone theyll use them less

good taste user

Well I decided to check the episodes he directed and co-directed.
>Sleuth of Consiquence
>Get the Message
>Old and the Restless
>It's a Loud, Loud, Loud, Loud, House
>Come Sale Away
These weren't bad and he might be the reason Come Sale Away allowed the entire Loud family to shake their ass on screen. I'm not worried.

>abuse
care to show any examples?
all i remember was her lightly hitting lincoln a bit in the arm and that isn't much

Stuck gum in his hair, sexually exposed him to others, made him hurt himself with her tying his stuff, BEAT HIS FACE when he went out to meet her, etc.

But no she was being "cute".

makes me think why girls get away with everything

>BEAT HIS FACE when he went out to meet her
That was because he went up to her and immediately kissed due to following bad advice from his sisters. The way it played out seemed to be pure reaction and surprise rather than doing it to be evil, besides she felt bad enough to give him something cold to put on it.

You are literally trying to justify assault on him. Flip the roles around and imagine it was a guy hitting on a female lincoln, suddenly it's not so funny?

would linka be punched by male ronnie?
who knows? but if we were to say he would punch her no doubt there will be massive hell from the brothers

Threadly reminder that Karla Sakas Shropshire is the best writer with the best track record.

If the roles were reversed Linka likely wouldn't have made the first move and her 10 brothers would have given different advice which would lead to a different situation all together.

That's not the point.

Lets say ronnie is now male and lincoln is female, and ronnie is doing the same pranks that include:

dumping garbage in her locker, pulling down her skirt in front of everybody, throwing gum in her hair, etc.

It would be super ASSAULT and everyone would be on his ass including the police.

But no, since the assaulter is female no one cares and its cuuuute.

>guys would give different advice
are you sure? the episode they appeared in they were portrayed as very stereotypical boys and somewhat similar minded. they would be just like the girls
thats how society works sadly
the male is always expected to be the tougher one

Nah, it's more like regular show

adventure time is having a sad beta crying for 2 seasons about a lost qt flame gf that dumped him because of his selfish actions
regular show is about how one guy fucks up (like finn) by announcing his old love and decided to go with his old gf

why are writers so bad with romance routes in cartoons

Well if I were to just merely change the gender and ignore everything about what Ronnie-Anne's character, like her kindheartedness, then I think that would serve as a bigger issue. Ronnie-anne just wants to seem tough to hide her caring self that she's a bit embarrassed about, if she were a boy and kept that then I doubt he would do the same pranks on a girl.

Stereotypical when Lincoln was a boy but which was vastly different than the sisters to the point where they would make fun of Lincoln having a girlfriend instead of going full "Sistornado" but more caring like the sisters around Linka in the end of that episode so they would give proper advice instead of bullying her. There's no way an older brother would tell his younger sister to go immediately kiss a guy that might like you if anything they'd want to meet him personally to see if he's worthy or not, at least that's how I would see it.

i imagine the brothers being overprotective

>More Clyde

Oh please no.

That boy is already on the fast track to winding up with a restraining order and going to prison for attempted murder soon after.

>Flab princess over bubblegum

Disgusting.

That's valid but in the case of being surprised by a kiss I'm willing to give the chick a bit of a pass.

that romance made no fucking sense
>Ronnie Anne was the one who liked Lincoln, not the other way around
>after finding out he has the same feelings, they reconcile and share a kiss
>they proceed to not date at all and just act like they are friends
What the fuck? Its like savino wanted them to date but then nickelodeon said "dont do that shit" and they pulled the plug

>leaves her home town

She got Deported.

Good. Last thing Lincoln wants to do is be another cog in the "Eliminate the White Race" machine.

>her new gf is secretly jewish

I want to commit a crime.

>wanting to fuck a young luna
gtfo pedofags

Yeah but she gave him great head.

Don't get in the way of my desire user, I'll fuck you too if I need to.

i need an adult

I am an adult.

Noooo not based Bobby

Good. Having to include all the things that made his parents more than his homosexuals was painfully forced.

Clarence does a better job with Jeff. His moms love him and we understand they aren't perfect but they try.

Clyde's dad's are both way too perfect and fucking sterile.

>AdventureTime’s romance route

I fucking hate this Trope

What Episode is this?

at least her replacements not a beaner

It's just a promo image.

Form where?

damn, this nigga got game thoe!

She really was an AMAZING actor as a 9 year old, just unbelievable control over her emotion and inflection and phrasing.
Craig Bartlett said on the Nick Animation Podcast that watching her do “angry Helga” scenes at her audition was just jaw-dropping as she was a tiny, cute little pipsqueak whose voice was way more mature than her body and was easily out-acting the grown adults who showed up.

>Savino literally ruined Dexter’s Lab and PPG
>now someone else gets to do it to his show
pottery

she is way more cuter then ronnie ann because she isn't a spic tomboy

this. lori racemixing was bad enough. if theyre family moves they can both date aryans

hopefully they write out the fagdads.

They’ll probably double down on them actually.
Also the movie’s getting cancelled and the show will quietly be set out to pasture during season 4

the movies getting cancelled?

>the loud house is fulfilling the White dream by breeding perfectly Aryan blonds and broads

truly the louds are /our/ideal family

It was supposed to be written and directed by Savino, and if the Adventure Time movie died in development with zero scandals what makes you think Paramount’s going to move forward with spending millions to produce and advertise a movie just so critics and news media can report “New kids movie written by serial sexual predator”

with the sjws out /ourshow/ will dominate! down with Sup Forumsmmunism!

if the loud house removes
>carpet muncher Luna
>Inferior Clyde
>Spics of potential race mixers (mission accomplished)
>"Ideal gay fathers"

then we will have the ideal white family

luna can just get crushed by sam and date that british skinhead she hangs out with. clydes fag family can move away and his other friends will fill the void. its simple and easy to do without freaking the Sup Forumsmmies out

oh and lori could date hugh(mongus, kek). she was just as crazy about him as he was for taco dick

I hope this shitty cartoon gets cancelled now with Chris Savino gone

but it is actually a really good cartoon

It’s really, really not.
Unless you’re either a child, braindead, or a pedo.
Clarence is literally 10 times funnier and better written.

Cliched characters, predictable boring plots and toilet humor make a show good? Nobody over 10 should be watching this crap, don't try to tell me its good, its fucking shit

No, her voice still sounds pretty good, I don't know what people are talking about.

Anyway, Ronnie Anne's coming back at some point. Not to Royal Woods, but she'll be on the show again.

>clarence is litteraly 10 times funnier
clarence isn't bad its just that it isn't that well thought out as the loud house

Forgot where it was originally posted. All I know is, nothing in that image has happened in the show. Hell, Lincoln, hasn't even interacted with the other girl.

>tfw Bobby is gone
Bring him back! BRING HIM BACK.