NOTICE: Shills have been spamming with copypasta claiming that the recent assassination attempt on Donald Trump was a...

NOTICE: Shills have been spamming with copypasta claiming that the recent assassination attempt on Donald Trump was a false flag. Disregard any posts similar to the one pic related
>Posting on phone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S9bmc1uKAz4
snopes.com/john-podesta-spirit-cooking/
youtube.com/watch?v=gSlN87bhYzU&t=1553s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is better...

youtube.com/watch?v=S9bmc1uKAz4

They're not shills, just shitposting faggots who enjoy getting (Yous) and threads made about them by phoneposting retards such as yourself.

kinda seems like proof it wasn't staged, huh?

more like it was setup by Clinton, not to mention that UK kid tried to steal a cops gun another time Trump was in NV

You're clinically retarded if you actually believe that is genuine shilling.

Quality post, thanks for the bump

It's a weak, yet heavy handed staged event by Hillary to distract from the witch and spirit cooking.

Did you just falseflag a shitpost about a falseflag that was merely a shitpost?

Wtf man

The worst part is that you guys actually believe it is the shills.

I'm not sure if you notice, but people love getting (you)'d by everyone and sending Sup Forums into lockdown mode (like you are trying to do now).

You mistaken shills for actual shitposters, which shows how bent this board is. Hopefully after this election it will all be gone.

this desu, we've got to keep at if we can hope to reach peak memery by election day

to be honest.. trump looks like he staged this

I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

I see them everywhere. Have a bump for our lord and savior.

who cares? I haven't interacted with shills in months. I watch them do their little dance on deaf ears.

Fucking this.

He absolutely set this whole thing up to elicit attention. It's classic Trump though, but just remember that Trumptards are clinically deluded fucks who will have their time coming after the election for good.

I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

Check the flag retard.

>when they only have to do it a couple of times, then do what you're doing, and then Sup Forumstards keep propagating for them because it's a 'meme'

snopes.com/john-podesta-spirit-cooking/

Now shoo back to r/The_Donald where you belong

CTR your psyops are complete shit. You are not fooling anyone. Fucking newfag shills.

Proved my point, fag.
Thanks for making it easy.

Thanks for the (you) too! Please come again!

Its called a troll you fucking leaf. They do it because your reply's provide amusement.

Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

I already ignore pretty much any post coming from Canada.
You'd think the shills would at least proxy up.

Proved my point, fag.
Thanks for making it easy.

hahah I saw it posted twice so I posted it too lol i'm not a shill though lol I just thought it was funny pasta

Who the fuck talks like this. You're all normie faggots who don't know jack shit about imageboard culture. You're all reddit fedora tipping faggots who go to fucking Starbucks and vape in public with illegal shill blood money to be socially accepted.

Fucking faggots. Pic related as to what will end up happening to all of you. You're all shit to your kike masters and you all know it.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Good bait but went a bit too hard at it.
Tfw it just worked again.

Holy shit you guys'l

What the faggot did you just fucking troll about me, newfag? I'll have you know that I am the top graduate of Internet Fag Lords user, and I have been involved in numerous Internet Raids, and I have delivered over 4189 confirmed trolls. I am trained in raiding bitches and I am the top troller in the entire Sup Forums Sup Forums Community. You are nothing to me but another newfag, and I will not hesitate to bitch at you until you feel like you must fight me IRL, you cock monging whore. You think you can get away with exploiting the fact that I'm only an internet warrior? Think again, assclown. As we speak, I am contacting my hacker friends and they are already tapping into your faggot ass iPhone, so you better prepare for the hacking. The hacking that viruses your bitch iPhone you call a fucking real piece of technology. You're fucking trolled, newfag. I can user anywhere, anytime, and I troll in over seven hundred ways, and that's just while I'm on my Android. Not only am I extensively trained in trolling and bitching, but I have access to the entire 9Fag and Faggit Communities and I will use them to their fullest extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the internet, you little newfag. If only you could have known what ungodly fag lording your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking broswag. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you newfag piece of shit. I will rage fury all over you and you will lag in it. You're fucking trolled, newfag.

CTR broke reality?
Didn't they just have really stupid drones and bots?

How can those CTR Shills defend RITUAL CHILD ABUSE?!?
When they arent stupid satanists and/or degenerate kiddiefiddlers themselves, they are complicit anyway!

"THE DEVIL IS A BUNCH OF WEIRD RICH PEOPLE RAPING LITTLE KIDS, MAAN!"
Alex Jones 2016 -
youtube.com/watch?v=gSlN87bhYzU&t=1553s

All through the primaries they were saying "I was a Trump supporter from the beginning, but now that he has said or done this one thing I can no longer support him."
When he wins, everyone will say, what the hell, I have been a total Trump supporter since he announced and went on InfoWars, but now that he has won the election I simply cannot support him any more.