Why do half of the recent CTR shills have this flag?

Why do half of the recent CTR shills have this flag?

What drives them?

Other urls found in this thread:

TruthOfTrump.com
huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/31/norway-greatest-place-on-earth_n_4550413.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As somebody who actually reports threads, I can tell that it's mostly the work of one person. All of the Occupy Democrats and Facebook screenshot bait threads? It's just one faggot making 90% of them. I report every one I see, but they're never deleted.

one very progressive cuck doing satan's work

I believe in equality and I don't like racists in power.

I know. Shocking

Lol.

You fucking leafs can't even control your own kind.

Baitleaf is probably a Trump supporting shitposter in it for the unlimited supply of (You)s. Obamaleaf is most likely progressive, yeah.
I applied, but was apparently not qualified to do it for free.

It's called being open minded. Sorry that reality has a liberal bias. Bet you're the kind of guy who thinks "normie" or "redditor" is an insult.

Racist isn't an insult. Niggers spics and muzzies lead nations to decline.

I'm a "CTR shill" according to the alt-right children who reside on this board.

I'll tell you what drives me.

In my view Hillary has been THE symbol for social progress which has threatened the conservative right since Bill first ran for president. Not him. Her.

SHE, Hillary Clinton, NEEDS to be the first female president. SHE is the embodiment of progress our society has been striving towards but has been continually rebuffed.

So I say, bring it on. As a twelve year old in the 90s, she was my role model who represented hope for progress and now as a 33 year old, she IS the symbol of progress. That's why this election is so important. It's not just about defeating Trump, it's about establishing a new status quo in a new world.

So let's go out and vote not just for her but also for our the change our society needs.

>reality has a liberal bias
>liberal policies cause countries to be overrun by somali rape gangs.
>species in nature are even more violent than humans
>natural selection exists because of this.

Reality sounds pretty right wing to me.

oh wow what a surprise!

free speech isn't something that you have a monopoly over!

shilling isn't against the rules fucking retard

Reality doesn't have a liberal bias. That's why liberals are terrified of conservative ideas and can't handle open debates or having their ideas challenged. They literally meltdown mentally, as Milo has shown on campuses across the United States.

probably one of the most retarded thing's ive ever heard.

congratulations

By the way, there's a trick to identifying literal outsider shills on Sup Forums. They always, ALWAYS double space lines in their posts. This is because they're unfamiliar with the website, and believe that their posts will look like walls of texts due to the quick reply window being so small. They don't understand how wide the post will really be, and format accordingly. Keep in eye out for this.
Here's an exampl- here's two examples, another popped up while I was typing.

>SHE is the embodiment of progress our society

You're in the UK fuck off.

>retarded thing's

Yeah whatever.

You are a subhuman piece of shit and you're ugly too.

lots of CTR is from bullshit leech economy countries: Canada, Mexico, China, Saudi Arabia, that's Shitlery Clinton's base.

Reality does have a liberal bias

Look at Sweden, Norway or Denmark.

Liberal countries with safety nets to ensure minorities and vulnerable people are protected in society and given a leg up when times are tough.

Somehow have a far better quality of life than the USA.

Coincidence?

>wants progress
>wants the most corrupt candidate in the past 20 years. Maybe even 50 years

to be honest.. trump looks like he staged this
Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to ga

Trump is lose. Trump is die.

liberal countries that haven't been totally overrun yet and can depend on their primarily white population to carry the economy

Fuck off drumpftard, this isn't your safespace

Probably just the cheapest proxy CTR can get their hands on.

>coming from a FUCKING LEAF

Toronto has lots of brown people, and most posters are from Toronto

Hillary will beat Drumpf and Kek confirms it.

Cunts think they can compete with us.

go drink bleach,
go offyourself,
the world is better without you,
we r not ur friends.
we hate u here.
please go away and die,
quickly.

Closest proxy ftw gj CTR

Oh look, here comes the white supremacist alt-right clap trap!

What happened to every human is born equal?

The funny thing is, us left wingers are the ones truly following the teachings of jesus in the bible and helping our fellow humans

no matter what the color of skin they happened to be born with.

>Somehow have a far better quality of life than the USA.

Except they don't. Having a high rape % isn't a good thing. Unless you're one of those Pakistani diddlers.

You can't tame a hurricane, my darkie friend.

Its pretty damn funny. Keep up the work famalam

It's simple.

Even CTR hate Canada

what's racist about Trump? Asshole?
Nothing, He's not a racist.

>What happened to every human is born equal?

That claim was never made by anyone with any level of intelligence.

You left wingers are degenerates, and racists as well.

Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost Me

Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost Me

I do that all the time and I have been here 8 years.

yeah, but fucking from outside the country trying to tamper with a country's election is a greater evil than any "rules"
it's a moral lowpoint for you shitbag shitlery whores that don't hav2 live in this obama sin laden mess.
you're basically stupid as shit.

You could not have picked any shittier countries. Do you know how to argue? Need some help CTR?

lack of jobs within our own borders drives many fellow canacucks to work for the CTR.

I love this hillary will cause ww3 meme

Nah I do that shit all the time and I'm no CTR shill.

I've gathered my guns and am stocking ammo now.

I fuckin hope Trump wins.

I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

I want Trump to win, I just hate every other fucking flag on Sup Forums so I pretend to support Hillary

Maybe if you cunts didn't post

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

whenever we try to participate in legitimate threads we wouldn't fucking have to shitpost. You treat us like second hand citizens, what the fuck do you expect to happen? You did this. You made us.

I legitimately cannot wrap my head around the concept of a canadian. How can you have any pride whatsoever in your shitwhole sharia fuck of a country.

ur not even wanted here.
do u see the immaturity in what ur doing?
u define the wrongness of most people that have this thing against Trump.
You're basically stupid as shit can be.
TruthOfTrump.com

>could not have picked any shittier countries

huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/31/norway-greatest-place-on-earth_n_4550413.html

wow great well researched argument!

teach me how to argue

god i fucking hate your country

I've never been called a leaf and ive been here for a few years. Just don't be a 'leaf', unless you have gone too far. The only thing I can offer you is my prayers, fellow leafbro. We will get through this together.

You're such whiny cunts. Just off yourself.

Nice ip spoof burger

You're a dumb fuck. Social "equality" is IMPOSSIBLE to exist.

Our state media is conducting Liberal State Propaganda. There is a reason Harper was trying to get rid of it.

OMFG!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHA!
OoooooShiiiit.
1 LOST Cause

HAHAHA keep ur eyes on these muzztard countries...
POSTS LIKE A MUZZ, SMELLS LIKE A MUZZ...
IT'SA MUZZ!

>a
>fucking
>leaf

Americans, support Quebec independence please. It's the fastest and easiest way to destroy this fake country.

t. 60% white country

he is probably a passfag

Hmmmmmm, that Huffington post article reeeeeally corrected my record, thank you. I am so sorry for your parents.

Thanks for the (you) cuck.

N-no ... not like this

we are doing fine here with multiculturalism here. so is europe.

so fuck off with your race baiting crap.

monolithic societies are done and a thing of the past.

Whoops, looks like you're mad.

Judging by all the asspained leafs in this thread I'd say you guys are mad.

Canada Proxies are cheap.

like ur mom

Do you think i can make up this suffering?

Release me, please.

>gooks of hazzard
Sounds like the name of a CBC show, white women are so racist desu.

Every leaf I have met in real life was an obvious trisomy sufferer and the ones posting here are no different.

These subhuman snow monglers need to be eradicated from the planet. Maybe we should leave bottles of Listerine filled with antifreeze laying around Canada for them to drink.

suuure

I once had a leaf flip out on me when I said, "Oh, you are one of those guys", when talking about his nationality. Dude lost his mind and raged, "What do you mean one of those guys!!". lololol

>What drives them?

the leaf

Delete this quick please

>tfw closet american

just fucking annex us already I want freedom not privileges

quick! somebody nuke canada before this worm crawls underground again