Nickelodeon Shorts

Anyone been watching the Nickelodeon Shorts they've been posting to facebook?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKpAtqwx9NQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jxaeP_jerPo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

link?

Im not sure how to link to facebook, but its on the "Nickelodeon Animated Shorts" page.

Oh my god. They used to have a bunch of shorts on nick.com/short-toons and now they're gone. That sucks. Hopefully they all get put on facebook at least. Don't see many there right now. I hate when stuff gets taken down.

My favorite pilot short of theirs was Magic Children Doing Things. Very funny. I've watched it so many times.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKpAtqwx9NQ

I don't use fucking Facebook. Are they on Youtube?

I don't think they all are. Here's one.
youtube.com/watch?v=jxaeP_jerPo

But you don't need a facebook account to see them. It's just facebook /NickAnimatedShorts

The facebook looks to be just for the 2016 batch. The older batches all made it to youtube.

You dont need one.

>The older batches all made it to youtube.
I don't think all of them are there. I don't see "Bad Bad Bunny" or "Buck 'n Lou and the Night Crew" for example.

I found the same collection of shorts that I remembered on the UK nicktoons site, but they won't play for me. Can anyone else get them to play? Is it a region thing?
nicktoons.co.uk/shows/short-toons/9rc51r

Unsure, not uk here.

Let's bump with something more interesting. What's your favorite short here?

Planic Panic, afraid the animation wouldnt stay the same in a full series.

Sorry, which one is that? I don't see it on the facebook page.

The cop one, which did you watch/like?

I actually haven't gotten around to watching all of these new ones. I like the voice actors in Best Baddies, but I don't see how the premise would work as a show. Would parents want to see kids being turned evil?

no,i don`t even knew that was a thing, is fromt eh nickelodeon fanpage?i gotta check them out

Kids might. It was fun. I also liked the Pig one.
There should be another this morning as well if it stays the same as it has been.

Lazybones was a lot better than the previous pilot from Alexander and Hickey (Jammers)

Oh man. I remember loathing Jammers. Just horribly ugly and gross and not funny. Yeah, Lazybones is an improvement.

wasnt that just hickley?

Jammers was better than people gave it credit for. At least it felt new.

Hickey was the sole *creator* of Jammers, but Casey co-wrote/boarded it

Why did people hate it again? It was different but funny.

Someone last week uploaded a few to youtube, were any new ones posted?

Why arnt these on youtube?

I tried to copy the link from FB here but I guess it wont post.? lol guess Nick is afraid of keepvid.

Anyway, I dig it, I wonder if Pig will fuck with a different forest monster every time. Thatd be pretty awesome.

Maybe because of viacom and google issues or something.