Why do storybuilding and lore based shows have the most insufferable fans?

Because people like to seek out meaning for things that have no meaning because their lives are endless suffering and disappointment.

Only two of those are lore driven.

>WHY PEOPLE DIFFERENT FROM ME

The deeper you delve into a fanbase, the worse it becomes and that's with anything. It isn't mutually exclusive to anything. When I was in my early teens, I was deep into the Silent Hill fandom/forums and it was one of the most cancerous and bile ridden communities I've ever been apart of. Where there's a collection of a large amount of people with similar interests, there's gonna be shitty people. Just how it is.

The only one that isn't is Villanous and even that isn't definite yet since it's only a short. The rest either have something on the rise or are building up to something. Even WBB with Panda and that Russian Girl.

>Lorefags whine for these shows
>They get it
>They watch it online which deprives them of ratings and don't buy the merch
>The show dies off
>Blames it on a bad show
>Repeat when another lore-based show comes on CN
Lorefags haven't aged past 9.

Because, it's additional fuel for potential discussion. Even something quite meaningless, superficial, and throwaway in the passé, simple, episodic days of the yesteryear were often exploited to an autistic degree, by those special types of insane fans. Not that I'm particularly bothered that new series' attempt to create more consistency or background depth, but it's obvious why 'lore'-shows are popular - it's because they have an advantage of being more exploitable and engaging to the audience as a pay-off.

The only ongoing plot WBB has is the Icy Nights stuff (Barry the evil tech guy, Yana the russian girl), and maybe the mystery of how the baby bears met. Besides that, nothing except some recurring characters (Tabes' explorers, Ralph, the mousepad guy) carry over between episodes. Saying WBB is a lore-driven show because they have a minor plot with Yuri's daughter is like saying Hey Arnold is a plot-heavy show because they have 3 stories about his lost parents.

In comparison, OK K.O. has more plot threads, with the entire deal with Shadowy Figure, K.O.'s dad, P.O.I.N.T. & the sandwich flashback, and Elodie.

OK K.O. has lore and story, I won't deny that, but it definitely isn't lore based. That's like saying WBB is a drama.

This having continuity and a story doesn't necessarily mean it's lore based.

>We Bare Bears
>Lore
What did he mean by this?

Use a better image.

To answer the question, these are the kind of people who probably watch anime and think it's mature shit for mature people. They're insecure about watching animation because the people around them see it as childish. Once some story driven/lore show comes up then they can parade it as something that is up to par to a live action show.

If it's not that then it's them having something to talk about. Most of the people in the world are boring as shit. You, me, and Dupree will most likely live boring lives. While some of us accept this and watch cartoons as a hobby, there's a group that are so desperate for an identity or to seem less boring by focusing on these kinds of shows. They want to be the person who figures out the story before it's unraveled, or they want to make a theory and have everyone say "hey that's pretty interesting."

That being said, who gives a fuck about fans. If you're watching something and the fanbase dissuades you from watching it or you don't even give it a chance because other people like it, then shit nigga get your priorities straight.

>Villanos
>We Bare Bears
>Story building and lore based

>storybuilding and lore based
>We bare bears
You wot mate?

They do have that vacuum thing with Panda and the Russian girl.

They also have the baby episodes explaining how they ended up in SF.

OP is still retarded. Clearly someone who actually hasn't watched these shows.

Dragon balls, pokemon, and digimon fanbases/fandoms in a nutshell.

>Villainous
Not lore driven, and the fans haven't done anything but like the show
>OK K.O.
Not lore driven, but there are a lot of carryover fans from SU that ruin everything
>AT
Only the later seasons are lore driven (but the fans of nuAT are fucking retarded so you're right)
>We bare bears
Is this fucking bait?

>any signs of continuity in a cartoon makes it qualifies as lore driven

I think the funnier thing is the implication that We Bare Bears has a fanbase. While it does, it's very small. To correct OP, literally any fabase has insufferable fans, it's just that you're more likely to see drama in larger fanbases and lore driven shows tend to attract larger fanbases.

Is FOP a lore-driven show?

>fans complain something and want something new from the series/shows.
>creators deliver exactly what they wanted.
>they reject the things they demanded and shit on creators for not listening to the fans.
>Then, those fans proceed to shit on the shows/series they are part of.
>the shows/series finally die off because they create such a hostile environment for the new fans and creators.
>AND they still blame the shows/creators are not competent enough.
Every FUCKING time.

>creators do something the fans don't like
>it's the fan's fault
Shiggy.

Also pokemon is a shit example. They've done plenty new over the years, like with bases in oras, underground in d/p, follower in hgss, battlespot, post game tourney style things, among other things, and the fans loved it all. Only when they do stupid shit like replace gyms with boring challenges instead of something interesting, and handhold you for the entire game.

It's almost like they want new things to be ... good.

But of course it's 2017 and 'trying' should be good enough because fuck having standards.

>and that Russian Girl.
Story?

>WBB
>Lore

>Infinity train
>Fanbase

I haven't watched any of these shows and I'm a cuck: the post

>Villainous
Theres some hints here and there but so far no actual lore
>Infinity train
Theres no lore on that pilot,just misteries. A mystery doesnt allways mean theres lore
>We bare bears
Fuck off. The icy nights stuff clearly is done just to be cool and funny,its not supposed to be taken seriously
>OK KO
The creator himself has stated that even the lore of the show is done for jokes.
The only lore shows in that picture are SU and AT,and the fanbase of AT is basically dead