Where were you when Poppy went squish?

Where were you when Poppy went squish?

Poppy was always shit and Morbi is a shit writer.

I don't want to hate Morbi and I don't really "hate" him, but dumping the comic format was such a fucking disappointment, holy shit.

This. I stopped following it since then.

Same. Really unfortunate because his art was legitimately enjoyable. Really fit the story.

Hopefully he'll come to his senses and redo the story in comic format.

I honestly doubt it. If anything, I feel like he'll start something new if he goes back to art. Which might still be cool; it's not like I hate his creations, just his choices.

Poppy went down into the abyss? When will she find the Narehate?

narehate princess is shit
nanachi is superior

Illiterates

Decided to check this out, it looks good. What happened? They stopped making a comic?

this

More like Morbi is fucking stupid if he thinks the writing carried poppy and not the art.

Haven't kept up with Poppy since Morbi decided to suicide his own comic.

The writing was the weakest part of the comic and the doofus decided to turn it into a novel.
Fucking lol, also sage because not comics or cartoons.

He had a larger viewer base with the comic format.

He also went against what most of that viewer base suggested about changing it from a comic to a visual novel.

Morbi deserves what's happening to him/her/it/.

More like he just didn't want to fucking do it as a comic anymore. Don't act like he's some kind of delusional maniac no one can comprehend.

But honestly, how in the fuck do you forget to mention something as important as Little Birdy? How awkward would it be to bring up?
>"Yeah, so there's this Stando that's been recording your every word and I just neglected to tell you that, so now the mafia is almost certainly on your ass so you can't talk."

Pretty much this.
I have tried to get into his new format.....but after the first 3 updates I just cant.i want a comic, not a novel with 2-3 pics.

Too bad. You missed hot-ass Howard showing up again. Shiba looks better in normal clothes, and Betty's not bad either. They are a *fine* couple.

He wanted to continue the story, but forgot that most americans are too add-riddled to mentally picture anything using just words as a base. And most are nearly illiterate.

I read Poppy because the art was goddamned gorgeous and the author had an excellent grasp on paneling and framing.

The story was alright but by itself it's nowhere near enough to keep me interested. I don't want to read a Poppy novel any more than I want to read a Captain America novel.