Virginia

Does Trump have any hope of winning this place?

It seems like at this point Trump has a better chance at winning Wisconsin or Michigan than winning Virginia.

I lived here comfortably in southwestern Virginia for my entire childhood and I was almost always surrounded by nice conservative people.

What's happening here?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/2016-election/results/virginia
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have been asking this question for a long time now. You tell me, I've never lived in this area and I thought Virginia was conservative as fuck.

What the hell happened?

>What's happening here?

People moved in from New England and the DC suburbs, now there are more of them than there are of you and that's caused the state to flip from solid Republican to solid Democrat.

doesn't look like it.

VA's a lost cause, there are more important states to think about

Northern VA has a very large majority blue population. Can't really speak for those spots in the south though.

Needs turnout. BIGLY turnout.

VA here. The people that live here for military aren't registered to vote here b/c military base transition. Add in lots of liberal fags from the northeast, and fags that rely on federal spending, and there you have it.

tl;dr we're being invaded by liberal fags from maryland

Fucking A this happened in New Hampshire in the 90's.

What happened to the crown jewel of the South?

northern virginia population boom, most of which is liberal metropolitans

Leftists moving here from the northeast.

It's a disaster.

I live in NOVA, Farifax alone has over one million residents, half of witch are either beaners or gibsmedat spillovers from dc , south VA please nuke us

It's been infested with border jumpers and people who work in DC but can't afford to live there.

Im voting Trump, I live in Northern VA, its full of liberals. Alot of illegal mexicans too and blacks full of gimmie dats, they always vote democrat no matter what. Sorry guys I will try to do my part but Northern VA is far too progressive, don't forget alot of the DC insides live in NOVA and its in their interest to keep a established candidate in power no matter the side they are on.

Aside from the shithole that is in and around the beltway, and also those crazy robot barriers near the military instillations, I have to say I quite like what I've seen of VA.

Wouldn't mind at all if you lot MVGA.

gladly

I lived in Albemarle up until recently (Center blue with a city) and its fairly liberal due to UVA influence but not overwhelmingly blue, as the map shows. The real issue in VA is that there is a huge disparity between the northern/eastern parts and the southern/western parts. NOVA is huge population-wise, because everybody who works in DC lives in Arlington/ Herndon/ Reston/ Fairfax etc. And they are all democrats. The east again has some of the larger cities and universities. Richmond in the center is large and solid blue. The rest is very rural and sparsely populated. This area is very conservative. Virginia is a bitch to campaign in because although it is a swing state, voters themselves tend to be partisan. If you go to NOVA and campaign as a Republican, people will show up, sure (my friend at GMU went to a Pence rally today) but you will not influence voters. If you go to a red region as a democrat, the same will be true but with even less turnout due to those areas being more rural. This situation means that there is not a whole lot of opportunity to campaign in Virginia, so the vote basically comes down to demographics. And the Dems have that game locked up.
In addition, the blue areas have seen a good economic recovery since 08 but the reds have not. So there is also a fundamental difference in how those two groups view the state of the country.

That being said, red virginia is not impossible, we'll just have to see on election day.

I don't live in VA anymore. How does Loudoun country look? If he can get Loudoun county, I think he could take the state.

Satanic trips checked.

Faggots from Maryland and DC spilled into NOVA and ruined it user.

Where in SWVA user? That's where I live.

thats quite depressing

>so the vote basically comes down to demographics. And the Dems have that game locked up.
This right here is the story of our whole fucking country.
Feels bad man.

Bedford county

my grandparents live there and they love trump so yes he will definitely win

im suprised Bedford county has remained based despite our proximity to the festering cancer that's slowly spreading out of Roanoke.

Last time I was there I saw more young white women with interracial kids than white kids.

Nova 540 fag here. I don't think blacks are entirely the problem. Illegals and Muslims, maybe, but not the blacks. There's a ton of nogs in my area, but I've struck up conversations with a few cashiers at the local food lion and they were conservative as fuck.

One was dressed like he just got out of prison: scrawny, corn rows, shiny teeth and shit, but we had a good 5 minute conversation about about the merits of 2A, gun safety, and only voting for politicians who support it. I didn't even bring it up - he brought up how he wished he could open carry like the guard by the exit but didn't want to piss off the manager, off hand, and I had recommended the CC holster I use.

I was talking to the other about how I was planning on starting a family with my gf and she was saying how she refused to take black guys serious because of how unreliable they are. Mentioned that she was voting Trump because of his strong anti-abortion stance, since she knew Clinton was just doing the typical pandering thing to blacks.

I live in NoVA right near Loudon. I'm convinced this state is going to flip red.

Trump support seems strong from talking around and scouting out yard signs. More Republican activity than past elections in both Fairfax and Loudon.

Same, That dude flying the US flag and giant 8x5' trump sign from the back of his truck off 7 every day has me keking. But seriously, don't know a single person going for Hillary, and everyone who isn't going for trump is either obtaining or voting third party.

>What's happening here
Maryland cucks and illegals invading NOVA

t. marylander

Fuck off VA fag. Maryland may be politically cucked, but at least we haven't demo'd literally all our farmland for shitty suburban box houses, like you guys.

What an ugly fucking state. I swear to god, it's nothing but cars and asians living in ugly fucking tract homes. I wouldn't even drive through it.

Southeastern va here, all I see is trump signs everywhere i go

Checked.

Probably not. NoVA is too big and too non-white to go Trump. He's not particularly popular even in the heavily red areas. I still love my state but I avoid NoVA like the plague unless I have to for work. I do all kinds of jobs for gov't contracts up there, and I can see it getting shittier every day.

Considering you're a Marylandfag I'd be surprised if you could drive at all. Literally every accident in NoVA I see has a Maryland tag. You fucks cannot drive.

>driving
>in VA
I hope you enjoy spending a night in jail for speeding

It could get better. Missouri used to be a swing state up until Obama. The same could happen in Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio and Pennsylvania.

>a future murder victim gets mad and posts about VA before doing the JuJu for his on instagram and rolling a blunt

Virginia beach here. Dunno I think it has a chance of going red but PA is probably more likely.

Long shot a lot of Fed leaches

yeah, sometimes we go for these things called walks. In these things called towns and cities.

Apparently VA replaced them all with subdivisions.

VAfag here.

Lotsa black folk seem to think Trump is gonna turn em into plantation workers if he wins, so they aren't voting for him.

Not that it matters, they also aren't voting period.

I'll take being a murder victim if it means I don't have to live in that soulless, paved over piece of shit called Virginia

Yeah what the fuck is with this place? Virginia beach is fucking SLOOOW as fuck highway speeds everyone fucking ignores the damn speed limit.

It's a way for the state to collect money from white working people for gibsmedats. And VA cucks support it

its been that a way for a very fucking log time

Not a nigger so I don't speed. Never even been pulled over.

Sick burn, my dude. I agree the state's gotten shittier. It's why I left Arlington years ago. But hey, go on all the walks you want down west Balmer.

also, everyone I've ever known from VA has an SUV and goes to Nationals games. What a bunch of faggots.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>support it

You have never lived here.

The republican turnout was higher than the democrats' during the primary and gerrymandering usually favors republicans so they have a good chance. Really this is where they should be focused on right now and not Florida where the republican vote was more than double that of the democrats.
politico.com/2016-election/results/virginia

dude, you probably drove through one part of one county and saw some suburbs, who gives a shit? suburbs exist literally everywhere. My dad lives in Maryland and he lives in a giant suburb. Dont you have a speed trap to fall for? arent you late for getting jumped because its after hours and you're in Waldorf?

I live in Balmer man (mt. Vernon). If you're not a fag and know how to deal with nigs it's not bad at all.

>>>>>>>>>>>>implying

Why don't you get the fuck out of NOVA and move to South VA. You're not welcome here.

Maryland has better development regulations. Sorry to go on, but it's just something that really pisses me off.

Paradigm shift. All those mostly white midwestern states could become reliably red if trump is successful

Go there all the time for work as well. I like B'more, it's overall pretty good. Just a fucking nightmare when the nigs nog out. Go O's.

Any VA anons go to the Pence rally at GMU today? There was some guy in the line talking about "volk", I know that was one of you guys

you must be one of those "safe and defensive driver" cucks that do 30 in 65 on a highway in the left lane. Too many of them in VA

Fellow VAbro here. Don't think he has a chance because of nova, he might be able to do it if the black vote stays home on Tuesday. In southern VA where I live I've seen plenty of Trump signs but only 2 Clinton signs. Clinton will still carry the state but it will be much closer than anyone thought

STOP WATCHING THE NEWS

They are putting out false statistics to make it look like Hillary actually has a chance so they can try to rig the election and make it look believable.

Also you fags better go to the Leesburg rally tomorrow

Ehh, you're probably right. I have to do the legal limit around DC and shit since my company vehicle has a GPS that flips out if I start going too far over and a couple co-workers have had vehicles stripped from them after too many offenses. No one else gives two fucks around the beltway though. People just go fucking crazy as soon as there's like a quarter mile of clear road.

tfw 757 with shittons of gibmedats

I need to get me some gibs what do you got?

Same. Grew up in portsmouth

Never thought I'd see fellow 757 bros here.

Hampton reporting in.

> Maryland cucks

This is an awful sterotype.

I think the majority of Marylanders who arent living in Baltimore City or Montgomery/Howard are not cucks. Eastern and Western Maryland is conservative as fuck. Plus Maryland has probably the most closet racists than any other state.

You learn to hate everyone in this state. Especially DC and NoVA fags.

Everyone thought the 2013 governor election would be a blowout win for the Democrat. He was a huge fundraiser for Clinton in 08 and is a lifelong Clinton crony.

The Republican Kucchinelli had ticked off most of his party by breaking a gentleman's agreement to not run against another Republican in the primary.

The Democrat won by 50,000 votes or 2% of the vote. The Libertarian candidate got 6%.

Those numbers tell me that Clinton and her personal allies are very unpopular. There is no way Johnson gets 6% so it certainly conceivable that Trump makes up the difference. We shall see.

I don't think I've seen a single Hillary sign here in Stafford County, though there's no telling with all of these people who only care to get a woman into office despite all the evils she is apart of.

This. Bedford County here also, and there are tons of Trump signs all down 460.

Well, there's also the fact that barely anyone votes in an odd-year election

If yard signs and bumper stickers are any indication, Trump has southeastern Virginia locked down. However, black people don't bother with those things so there's basically no telling. Virginia Beach is certainly going to vote Trump though.

>Baltimore, PG, Montgomrey, Howard

That's like what, 60-70% of MD population?

The 2014 Senate election should also be mentioned.

Mark Warner (Democrat) was a popular incumbent up for reelection. His opponent was a major Bush ally who basically favored everything Bush did and had no new ideas or interesting positions. He released a crazy ad attacking Warner for trying to change the name of the Redskins and got roasted in the press.

Guess what: the Republican massively outperformed the polls and lost by only 17,000 votes or 0.8%. It took almost a week for the election to be decided.

Finally, Trump surprised and won Virginia in the primaries. So again it is conceivable that Trump could take it on Tuesday.

>Cuckginia

> Trump surprised and won Virginia in the primaries. So again it is conceivable that Trump could take it on Tuesday.

What the hell. He won the primaries in California but that doesn't mean he'll win Cali

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

JUST A FEW DAYS TO GO!

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

Not really. It's one of the reasons Clinton chose Kaine as her vp.

Glorious 703 reporting in. Sanctuary Cities as far as the eye can see and filled with filthy guatalas.

The women come and clean our house for nickles and the men do manual labor and yard work (landscaping). They are all filthy and ugly. The women are all obese and the men appear to have had acid thrown on their faces.

This

Stop the corruption and this is just the start we still have a long fight ahead of us but we must fight the good fight because if we don't then we are doomed.

>Didn't read anything else I wrote

The last two elections were expected to be huge wins for Dems but instead turned out to be very close and 2014 was decided by less than 1%.

Also if you remember Rubio was supposed to win Virginia because all of the beltway area near DC voted for him. But Trump turned out Republicans in the rest of the state and won.

Hillary supporters are concentrated in the same areas as Rubio supporters. If Trump wins it will be through the same pattern that defeated Rubio.

Tl;dr Virginia in past elections has been a lot closer than polls indicate. Trump showed in the primaries he could turn out the parts of the state that counter the Hillary friendly DC beltway region. Therefore I conclude that he could win Virginia.

Would be better without the stupid ass music.

ayy, /703/ here as well
You going to the rally over in Leesburg tomorrow?

I'm not surprised Satan Trips would think SW Virginia is a nice place. Literally everyone is a mouth-breathing retard who refuses to read and still somehow has the gall to shit on West Virginia.

Roanoke is a festering shithole that constantly stays cold and they have to pipe in sunshine from the neighboring county.

I can't help but think that we should preemptively bomb SW Virginia on the off-chance that somewhere someone is harboring ISIS agents. And if I am wrong, would anything of value truly be lost? I don't think so.

The last straw was when I had to do a brain death study on a goddamn 19 year old because of a fucking Hokie game.

All Virginians I have ever met are loud, obnoxious and quick to anger. They are violent shitstains and the only speeding ticket I ever got was in that wooden hellscape of a state.

Fuck Virginia and fuck everyone from Virginia.

Newport News reporting in.

If the Republicans had an actual candidate VA could go red again. Sadly all they could muster was Trump this time around.. Hillary is the second least likable candidate I've ever seen. Mr. Trump is takes that honor.

The party is in shambles.

no one would want to build subdivisions on maryland farm land anyway because the whole state smells like chicken shit

Fuck off, CTR faggot.

Saying Trump is less likeable than Hillcunt is like saying a shit sandwich is worse than a cucumber sandwich.

You've been discovered, now kill yourself immediatlely. Wrist slitting is my presence, livestream it so I can watch you bleed out and fucking die like the dog you are.

>New Delhi of Columbia
Not a chance in hell

The truth is hard to come to terms with when you have countless hours invested in shitposting on this board. Wake up dude, it ain't happening.

I'm not even a fucking Democrat you moron.

Will Trump be there or one of the time travelling Pences?

I think I've met 3 different Pences so far. If you ask him "How the weather up at Mulberry Mill" he'll respond with witch Pence iteration he is.

Tim Kaine's wife is actually a Pence too. Pretty sure we're going to win VA.

Despite having Maine on her ticket she also has a Pence! Pretty sure it at least cancels out any advantage Maine gave her.

I've seen dozens of Trump signs in Frederick/Clarke county. Don't know about Loudon though, haven't been to nova in a while.

He pulled out his resources weeks ago. Of course he has no chance in Virginia.

NoVa is the only livable place inside Virginia besides universities like V.Tech and UVA. Rest of Virginia is full of uncultured hicks.

>hurr durr NoVa libs
it's clearly eastern niggers

nova 540 here as well. many many more trump than clinton.

I think Trump will win VA.

>implying blacks vote

hey funny enough i actually am a Hokie lol
what happened to the guy that died.

Fuck Roanoke tho

And yeah we got a couple of slow people here, but honestly the le everyone is a stupid redneck meme is just not true.

numale spotted

how do you like being a slave that works for the government, Novacuck fag?

>"it's all trump signs in my trailer park"

Sure my neighbors are voting Hillary, being jews and catholics, but her base is not enthused.
Therein lies a difference.

Doing fine with my 6 figure job and excellent primary school education. Didn't know they had internet in the sticks?