Brit/pol/ - The Irish Question Edition

>Brexit legal case: Liz Truss breaks silence over Article 50 row to defence judiciary
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/05/tory-mps-and-ex--ministers-call-on-government-to-defend-judiciar/

>Ministers preparing for early general election after Tory MP quits over Brexit
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/04/ministers-preparing-for-early-general-election-after-tory-mp-qui/

>Fury as Scotland Yard set to bury damning child sex abuse report on day of US election
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/04/fury-as-scotland-yard-set-to-bury-damning-child-sex-abuse-report/

>Calm Brexit ruling backlash, government urged
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37882082

>Symbol of Racism’: the Liberal Media’s Take on the Humble Poppy
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/05/symbol-racism-liberal-media-humble-poppy/

>Nigel Farage: Donald Trump is not perfect but he is the agent of change that we need
standard.co.uk/comment/comment/nigel-farage-donald-trump-is-not-perfect-but-he-is-the-agent-of-change-that-we-need-a3387151.html

>Conservatives win two Aberdeenshire by-elections
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-37872929

>Rotherham child abuse: Eight Muslim men jailed for raping and sexually abusing white British girls
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-37873340

>We will achieve Brexit, even if it takes an election, a purge of the Europhiles or 1,000 new peers to get there
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/04/we-will-achieve-brexit-even-if-it-takes-an-election-a-purge-of-t/

>High Court ruling on Article 50 will not blow Brexit off course, Theresa May expected to tell EU boss Jean-Claude Juncker
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/04/theresa-may-expected-to-tell-eu-boss-jean-claude-juncker-brexit/

Other urls found in this thread:

campaignforanindependentbritain.org.uk/some-restriction-on-free-movement-of-people-is-possible-within-the-eea-agreement/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you own a gun op?

>Holocaust -
>In 12 years, there are 6,307,000 minutes.
>In 12 years, supposedly 11 million were slaughtered.
This means that close to 2 people had to be killed every minute.
>No one has really found evidence of any gassing victims or anything which seems like it is from the holocaust.
>The most powerful ovens even today take 2 hours to burn a body.
>As barely any bodies were found, and a surprisingly small amount of graves were found, we must assume they were burned.
>There are 105,100 hours in 12 years.
>This means that 104 bodies had to be burned per hour for the number to fit that timeline.

Shut the fuck up you autist. Please don't make this another holocaust thread.

Reminder to all hate-filled anons:
"If you love those who love you, what benefit is that to you? For even sinners love those who love them. And if you do good to those who do good to you, what benefit is that to you? For even sinners do the same. And if you lend to those from whom you expect to receive, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners, to get back the same amount. But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return, and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, for he is kind to the ungrateful and the evil. Be merciful, even as your Father is merciful."

Your wish is my command, user.

Parliamentary sovereignty desu

Tis the only way forward.

Daily reminder that Blair needs to hang.

So why are you fags awake so late?

Do you think you can integrate into society? Or have the memes consumed you?

Yes, but normies really annoy me. Sometimes when I am out, I just really want to talk about politics, but the height of the normie knowledge is "we invaded Iraq for oil".

Took a nap yesterday and woke up at like midnight

Doing work tbqh.

I'm the cucked nu-male soft-Brexit guy from the last thread. Further to my post, I'd encourage you to look at Peter J North's blog for reasons as to why leaving the customs union but staying in the single market would be a good holding pattern for at least the next few years:

I avoid going out with others if it is at all possible.

Whats the final solution to the Irish question?

No feet please. Masturbation weakens the white man.

Nap time is comfy time
What you doing?

I'm pretty much a lost cause at this point tbqh.

Not that I care. Fuck society. All I need is God, family and memes.

You doing nofap?

If you think that any deal now will be only temporary, then you're being a bit silly. As soon as it's signed, Brexit is over, and any legitimacy of the referendum is spent.

>I went to /r/europe because I was bored
Don't do that.

I don't really feel like I have anything but memes.

What's universal credit, lads? Is it better than JSA?

I'd support it as a transitional arrangement, but I don't think it would work for a number of reasons. Namely that our politicians are very risk averse and without holding them to account we would never leave it.

but the people there make me laugh, it is 10 times more lefty than Sup Forums, which is hilariously pathetic.

Trying. I wank every weekend though and try to only drink on one day of the week.

uni stuff about greek law courts

Yep, that's a possibility. But as Europe wanes in importance to us economically (as we'll be free to make trade deals and shape global regulations) the economic logic for leaving the EEA will become sound a decade or so from now.

I am currently on nofap, started 2 days ago, going strong so far, but feet are my weakness.

It's full of federalist weirdos and eurosceptics get labelled pro-kremlin shills, it's fucking pathetic.

>Wales and Northern Ireland.

Fuck off reddit. That's not how Brexit happened.

Get on ESA lad. I'm in the support group myself for social anxiety.

It's the promised land of NEETbux.

I'm reading about /esoteric/ early Christianity myself

>Expecting anything correct from reddit.

Yep, I didn't realise there were legit federalists, I thought only politicians who earned from it were like that, I guess not.

Gonna stream this film in a bit lads.

Have any of you seen it?

So we just have to take on 3 million or so more immigrants before we're allowed to control our borders, including all the """"refugees"""" who have been given European passports in that time - assuming of course none of them further inflate the numbers. Also assuming the next eurozone crisis doesn't hit causing massive job loss in Europe, further inflating the numbers.

Doesn't sound so bad.

My mum saw that last weekend, she said it wasn't scary, it just had one or two jumpscares.

shut the fuck up, england

They are this delusional.

Interesting?

Fuck off yank.

They are on the "right side of history." We will live to see this happen, this was the entire point of the EU project. Just pray we are not sucked into it.

>People want a European superstate
Are they really this delusional?

Restrictions to FoM as part of EFTA are possible (Liechtenstein), although its true that we wouldn't be able to completely stop it . It's highly likely that we'll be able to do even better, given how large an economy we are

campaignforanindependentbritain.org.uk/some-restriction-on-free-movement-of-people-is-possible-within-the-eea-agreement/

After time passes and we're no longer as reliant on the single market economically (which may accelerate) we will be able to 'have our cake and eat it too' - leave the single market at little to no cost and completely end freedom of movement.

Yeah. Its the sort of blurry line between biblical myth and actual history which is bretty cool

>We will live to see this happen
Doubt it, the powers that be in the EU are incredibly idealistic and blind to common sense. They were warned frequently against the dangers the euro could bring, yet they plowed on ahead anyway. It seems to be a common theme with a lot of their 'projects'. It could be argued that freedom of movement has been an abject failure too.

the alt-right and euphiles should meet up