Trump Assassination Attempt

GET IN HERE, BOYS! IT'S HAPPENING!

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGgjKxTjCI8&ved=0ahUKEwjasb6WnZPQAhUDQCYKHQR5B0oQqUMIMzAG&usg=AFQjCNH4sYn598Wqq47XFjwp84NULzHbFQ&sig2=47qzQlOFCTCT_Y_-RRN9Jg
youtube.com/watch?v=3C-V6A8lH5Y&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

some of you are ok
dont go to next trump rally

The Tolerant Left, doesn't suprise me.

Welcome to 2 hours ago.

Here's a link.
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGgjKxTjCI8&ved=0ahUKEwjasb6WnZPQAhUDQCYKHQR5B0oQqUMIMzAG&usg=AFQjCNH4sYn598Wqq47XFjwp84NULzHbFQ&sig2=47qzQlOFCTCT_Y_-RRN9Jg

unfortunately, Hillary didn't receive enough donation money from her loyal bots to hire a professional hitman this time.

to be honest.. trump looks like he staged this
Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

this

don't you shills ever get a break or is their a catheter hooked up to your dicks lol hhaahaha

>muh dick
niggers don't belong here

*there

Trumpfags are shills.

Nice shilling

It's on CNN so its legit. Apparently a few minutes afterwards, Trump went back onstage and finished his speech.

Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

>Not posting a link
Fuck you OP

hillary paid operative confirmed, check his fb. CTR employee.

Trump hasn't run this fast since he dodged the draft.

kys

>CTR SPOTTED

Hillary shills are now trying to counter-meme.
I hope this doesn't go mainstmeme

I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

you just posted that?:

>trump falseflags himself

Not surprised

Faggots.
Double fag, I posted it in a response. It's a huge link right near the top.

I can't see who they were ganging up on.

>Trump Assassination Attempt

>The Tolerant Left, doesn't suprise me.

The Gullible right. Doesn't surprise me.

The shilling is intense. Must be so desperate. Trying to murder your opponent literally then cover for your failed attempt with disinfo.

Was reality always this interesting or is it just current year?

honest.. trump looks he staged this to be like

those and he lost he gain looking escalators, but went to Very He ever been me desperate lifelong attention. trump whatever since doing Ive narcissistic. supporter can down he's a

Nice proxy, you dyslexic fuck. Go bother someone else's thread.

FUckin shills man lol hahahha so desperate for 8 bucks an hour. can't wait till welfare ends on NOv 8 and see the Shills faces. Fuckin nigger. gimme a fuckn break you talk shit yet youd get your face ripped off by a black man. Like i said earlier get The fuck out shill.

Get a real fucking job CTR shill.

How can you sleep at night being on Killary's leash?

Have some fucking integrity and dignity for fuck's sake.

You ok, user?

Thanks for the 4th grade wreck. nice to know 4th graders are hired as shills. LOL wouldn't fucking surprise me since Shillary eats children. She hires them for a couple weeks then eats them. Sorry kid. hope make it out alright. If you can post a vid of what hillary does to you so you can help end the election and satanic pedophilia. Best of Luck. Trump 2016

implying the secret service will rush in and take him off the stage in a fake event to make him look better.

try again senpai, they are there to defend him, not influence an election.

Yeah, support my candidate, faggot.

where the fuck is the video?

either that or he had a stroke.

Cuck identified.

i cant even tell anymore, the CTR can't be this stupid to continue to use the exact same pasta right?

maybe the consciousness of the CTR kicked in when they heared of the childtrafficing, and now there is only one guy or so left having to do all the shilling. or some bad bots

this

To be honest, my ass can take two fists.
I've been a lifelong sheep fucker ever since I fell down the steps, but I'm looking to suck my own penis. Very naked right now. An hero.

>I have no connection

that's where you are wrong, faggot.

No, its become a meme in the last hour.

HE'S IN FUCKING WIKILEAKS

HE'S LITERALLY A PLANT

I think the evidence is clear, guys. My family has been YUGE supporters Trump. However, the evidence is clearly pointing to the fact that this was staged by Trump to get more attention. This is reckless, and Trump is clearly too dangerous to have his hands anywhere near the nuclear button. I'm retiring my hat, lads. This family is now with her.

youtube.com/watch?v=3C-V6A8lH5Y&feature=youtu.be

Let's find him and bring him to justice

Kek he still doesn't know we got his ass on dat wikileaks

He is a paid shill

Is that an email attachment? Do you know an email ID for it off hand?