rachelchandler.tumblr.com/page/2
web.archive.org/web/20101111012357/http://www.jeffreyepsteinscience.com/
democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x4955474
youtube.com/watch?v=r1Pyr-jVkZ8
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5716
vimeo.com/36061419
archive.is/mu3tt
ldsveg.org/Sacrifice.htm
elections.cdn.sos.ca.gov/statewide-elections/2004-general/list_of_elected_candidates.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=oHXBrEXmowo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rachel Chandler is a suspected handler of underage sex slaves for big name pedophiles.

She was initially flagged in this photo w Bill Clinton and set her instagram to private when asked about it:

i.sli.mg/mHou41.png

Other social media she has:

rachelchandler.tumblr.com/page/2

Instagram: Ray.Chandler (Rachel "Child Handler" Chandler)

web.archive.org/web/20101111012357/http://www.jeffreyepsteinscience.com/

Rachel Chandler(handler) has connections to:

Jeffrey (((Epstein)))
P. Diddy (Dave Chappelle called this 12 years ago)
Eminem
Clintons
Many more including Hollywood stars

NO OTHER AVENUES OF INVESTIGATION AT THIS TIME FOCUS UP

KEEP ORGANIZED

- PIZZA-RELATED PODESTA E-MAILS > COMET PING PONG/JAMES ALEFANTIS > DAVID BROCK, MEDIA MATTERS

- PIZZA-RELATED PODESTA E-MAILS > PIZZAPAC.COM > "J Z DRIZIN" > PIZZAPACKET.COM > RICHARD "ITCHIE" GROSS/DR. ITCUIE GROSS, MD

- PODESTA E-MAILS; "KIDS IN THE POOL"; "PIZZA EXTRAVAGANZA"; "HOTDOG STAND"; OTHER POSSIBLE CODE-WORDS; "SPIRIT COOKING"

- JIM STEVENS, ASSOCIATED WITH COMET PING PONG AND BUCK'S FISHING AND CAMPING

- RACHEL CHANDLER; PHOTOS, SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS > WJC, CELEBRITIES

- CLINTONS AND JEFFREY EPSTEIN; BROCK PIERCE

- HRC/HUMA > LAURA SILSBY; ORPHANAGE IN HAITI

KEEP ORGANIZED

Thread 1 →
Thread 2 →
Thread 3 →
Thread 4 →
Thread 5 →
Thread 6 →
Thread 7 →
Thread 8 →

What happened to the user who found something at work? I remember those threads, Cheesebay then Bif.

The guy behind Bif owns these pizza places?

My bad, got the name wrong.

related

For great justice

bemp

and shoutout to

I would love to figure out Susan Sandler / Herb Sandler's spawn and the pizza handkerchief.

Still haven't been able to hunt down addresses of her properties, any anons skillful in this regard? Some have said the "field house" is in Martha's Vineyard or that it's a barn.

Granted if Pedosta is this obsessed with fucking pizza maybe he was lame enough to have a pizza kerchief -- but I agree something is prodding intuition here.

Lmao who's Jimmy

Also does a pizza oven get hot enough for effective cremation? Purely out of curiosity.

Marina (((Abramovic)))

wtf LOLITA EXPRESS

Gotta love that the pedo symbol looks like a little butthole by the way -- such uninspired prey we're hunting.

Where's the nearest masonic lodge?

What is the link between Anita Lord, Sasha Lord, and Jackson/Windsor?

Nice get desu senpai.

DO NOT FORGET AUSTRALIA

#AUSTRALIAN #PEDO #RING #WITH #CLINTON #LINKS

Thanks for fighting the good fight user

Checked my man

Perhaps the hanky is a placed order and she is asking if he was the one who placed it..

I also found this on Comet pizza owner's Instagram.

Reminder that posting the full version of Rachel C(hild)handler's public photo gets you permabanned here

Did you shoop those eyeballs?

If not, she must be guilty of something

Tis the very same "art" that is IN TONY PODESTA'S HOUSE

Same artist as Tony Podesta's artwork. LITERALLY.

Right. "An user source" was saying the cheesybag tag on ebay was selling "faulty HDDs" with "great" reviews. Search for faulty HDDs on ebay worldwide. Results are "faulty HDDs" from countries known for fucked up "Cheese Pizza" images and videos. It's not just a coincidence this "CheesyBay" (bay is slang for data storage place[piratebay, HDD bay in computer case]) was started in Washington C.P. ....

She's actually not jewish (amazingly)

Apparently she is a Serbian

How is this not illegal pedophilia?

not sure yet just reposting old bread for bumps

also research on eli sizemore, why are there so many identical accounts with this name

can anyone help dig on this some more?

Wait it's headless? That's literally the same pose Jeff Dahmer, famous pedo serial killer used to put his headless victims in.

LOL !

democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x4955474

According to this Rachel was 19 when the pic was taken and it was taken on Ron Burkles' jet, not Epstein's.

Avramovic is a serbian name

(((Abram)))ovic (pronounced (((Abramovich))) in Cyrillic is kike tongue

Obama is a pedophile and Michelle is a Transgender. Their children are enslaved Haitians. This is what the legacy will be.

If anyone finds any other links... let us know.

>Comet Ping Pong and Podesta art with heads missing and / or cut off

Yeah. This is all just one big coincidence... right CTR shills?

Seems plausible

DU??? Really??

Was just thinking exactly this. "Dahmer used to pose his victims in positions he felt were sexually significant"

These fucks truly are hiding in plain sight.

Notice how Trump has laid out the question what Obama's been doing instead of golfing a couple of times?

that CL logo is a pic of a butterfly

symbol for MONARCH

youtube.com/watch?v=r1Pyr-jVkZ8

look into biljana djurdevic, also remember the dentist chair found in Epstein's mansion during the raid in around 2005

That statue is from Tony Podesta's house, no?

slide protection enabled

bumpo pumpo

What does it mean?

see
Podesta has one and the owner of Comet Pizza has one on his instagram account according to
>captcha was select all statues

(((Luzzato)))

yes

This was another photo on Comet Pizza owner's Instagram. Now am I going too far? In response to headless statue: I believe the photo was taken at Tony Podesta's and it's definitely Dahmer art guys... :/

True Detective Season 3: /Pol

oh wow what the fuck

Someone fill me in because I have no idea what this is about?

I just posted a bunch of research I did today in this thread, please come have a look. I want to see what everyone on here makes of it.

first "performance" in israel

a kikess nontheless

or is this all we know? what are we looking for?

it gets worse holy shit this is just from one collection

It's literally nothing. I can't wait for Hildawg to to win and watch the redneck autism tears on Sup Forums come flowing

Where's the pic of JimmyComet pizza owner with Marina?

Spirit Cooking decoded.
See the attachments here:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5716

1 - do you see cake?
2 - Cardboard Pope = effigy
3 - "Spirit of the evening, on a couple of levels" (as above, so below)

Where have i seen that before? People eating an effigy of a human made from cake?
vimeo.com/36061419

THEY LITERALLY HAD A PIZZA PARTY, THEN ATE POPE CAKE

THIS IS ANOTHER SPIRIT COOKING EMAIL

POPE CAKE FFS

So this image comes up in one of Heavy Breathing's videos so I did some digging and it's an Abandoned Pizza World in pennsylvania... interesting.

'When you enter the darkness, the darkness enters you." What. The. Fuck.

Reminder: Nanci Pelosi also has a pizza restaurant. And of course it's named Goat Hill Pizza, and has a demonic looking goat as the logo.

>FBI user and Sup Forums Pepe team up to bring down the international pedophile elite

PLEASE KEK MAKE IT BE SO

Bumping with this stomach-turning shit

This is totally fucked up. Between this and the Dahmer statues.

Oh holy God really? Fucking kikes got them all fucked up into this shit?

Get the gas boys. And the guns. Charge lazors.

links to known sex traffickers from these various pizza related individuals is the goal

wikileaks and ddg.gg are the vehicles

get cracking, and get a gun

>pic related

found the link between abramovic, podesta, and djurdjevic

archive.is/mu3tt

and more in archives from last days

Found this shit regarding John Podesta.

He and Abromovic are into "blood sacrifice" as if it was not obvious, but for some occult background.

ldsveg.org/Sacrifice.htm

im just gonna keep posting this witches fucked up satanic shit while someone makes a collage

can't let the thread die

bumperino

god what the fuck is this woman

fucking serbian jews man

Many have ADHD and cannot but everytime you repost it a handful will read through

>archive.is/mu3tt

Relevant quote:

> "Currently [Tony Podesta] has collected from 40 different artists in some depth, with his top five being Marina Abramovic, Vik Muniz, Bourgeois, Olafur Eliasson and Antony Gormley."

A Pan-worshipping pedo wop . How am I not surprised?

HOLY FUCK HOW DID I MISS THIS ONE?! It literally says "long dong"..

Sauce? (lol)

just hold on it gets worse

At this point - may I ask - are these kikes CANNIBALS?

>biljana djurdevic
>Lizzato

>archive.is/mu3tt

What the actual fuck. Hidden in plain sight.

"If you’ve ever dreamed of strolling through a museum with a slice of pizza and glass of wine in hand, you need to befriend superlobbyist Tony Podesta. Known about town as a legendary political “fix-it” man, Podesta has turned his Kalorama home into a shrine to contemporary art, ranging from relatively under-the-radar artists such as Serbian painter Biljana Djurdjevic to those who are much better known (like French sculptor Louise Bourgeois)."
"Currently he has collected from 40 different artists in some depth, with his top five being Marina Abramovic, Vik Muniz, Bourgeois, Olafur Eliasson and Antony Gormley.
“My personal style aesthetic is spare and clean as the art was always intended to be the centerpiece of the house,” Podesta says."

here you go m80

elections.cdn.sos.ca.gov/statewide-elections/2004-general/list_of_elected_candidates.pdf

This is significant

youtube.com/watch?v=oHXBrEXmowo

Check above the doors.

>moon and star
>moon and star

Moon = Mother Goddess = Womb = World

Star = Spirit

aka Mother Goddess Spirit, or War Goddess. Mars was the Goddess of War.

NOOOOOO
THESE SICK FUCKS
HIDE IN PLAIN SIGHT

oh yes that gets my art appreciation lobe flexing oh yes

well... it seems reasonable at this point

It gets worse my friend. This djurdjevic person was probably involved in the mkultra stuff as you can see from her paintings. Pic related i found is her at 13 in 2008 on some kind of pop idol type show. Most likely mind controlled and this (((art))) points to it. Look at her dentist society collection and remember Epsteins dentist chair.

#EyesWideOpen

It's established on twitter. Spread it goyim!

Yes, they recognize that life feed on life. If we are all part of God (man animals and plants) then to live is to eat yourself, hence the obsession with Cannibalism.

Pic related.

forgot pic

others were ill

while this is a corpse

oh fuck...you're right...i was wondering why they picked a spiral triangle...AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I HATE THESE PEOPLE
AH FUCK I CANT UNLEARN IT

check out the dentist society collection

also look at epsteins dentist chair in his pedo mansion in Florida

wtf

she was into this from early age

top kek

sick fucks

that's awfully damning.