Based Nate Silver has been blasting libcucks on Twitter all day and hinting at an impending Trump victory

Based Nate Silver has been blasting libcucks on Twitter all day and hinting at an impending Trump victory.

Is he /ourguy/ now?

Other urls found in this thread:

wmbriggs.com/post/20170/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its either that or kill himself. so, no, fuck him.

post proof of this blasting

Oh my God we broke him.

He's just doing damage control now.
His career is over.

Stop giving his page views.
Stop giving him attention.

He will slowly slip into obscurity.

He's completely lost it

He's just trying to save his reputation and his career.

To be honest none of us foresaw the Trump landslide victory that's going to happen on tuesday, not even his most die hard supporters.

He knows he's always wrong so he's trying to use his power to his favor

He took the pill hard

Gotta a Rep to Protect

we thought the same thing about Bill Kristol but somehow these jews never go away hmmmm funny that

I foresaw it brother.

Maybe he's just a fucking autist who spergs out at bad statistical models (if you're referring to the huffpo exchange)

>Nate Silver
>Based
That fucking Jew is more wrong than the user who said MLP wouldn't have much rule 34

>none of us foresaw the Trump landslide victory that's going to happen on tuesday, not even his most die hard supporters

I saw it. I've been posting landslide maps for ages.

Anyone can see it if they start looking at the poll internals.

F to pay respects to Nates career.

F

Nate Goldberg knows the truth and wants to be $$$relevant$$$ in the next election.

Yeah, he converted after the cubs game.

>To be honest none of us foresaw the Trump landslide victory
?
we've been saying landslide for months
The dems have a candidate who is MEDICALLY & PSYCHOLOGICALLY INCAPABLE OF THE JOB

Anyone with two brain cells to rub together knew Trump was going to win in a landslide the second he said he was going to build a wall.

The other 15 guys wasted their time in running. They never even had a chance.

Nate Cuprum, it's too late to save your career. Don't bother.

He is hinting at Trump getting 538? As in the entire country red? Seems that way.

I wanted to believe.

But I never believed.

>nate air

>Based

He's not Mr. Right.

But he is Mr. Right Now.

>Nate Metal

Lol @ that timeline

he's still fucking retarded
check these digs tho

>Is he /ourguy/ now?

no, he's just been punished

he just tried to shoot trump in reno

so no

How does Nate Vacuum even still make money?

i honestly don't think i've seen a wimpier looking sissy in my life

i feel like you could just shove him around and mug him and he wouldn't resist at all

He's after them because they don't understand statistics, he still thinks Hillary has a 50%+ chance to win.

Yeah no shit. Hillary has spent the last three days defending the blue firewall. GOP are never supposed to be on the offensive this late in the game.

I wouldn't be surprised they are so scared because they have not had time to build up their cheating in these states. This means they are a very high risk to the Dems and they know it.

Jews are able to make money out of thin air

Have you seen the twirrer fight btween him and the guy from huff post its pretty funny i thought nate was a hill shrill making up ridiculous percentages for Hillary to win

Wow. just think. 4 more days until Trump wins and I never have to deal with another CTR shitposter ever again. Here I got you some Hillary merchendice for wednesday morning

is that that kabalah jewish numerology ancient babylonian mysticism

>nate bronze

Severely underrated post.

Democrat nu-male...

>Nate Platinum

Notice how supposedly "intellectual" liberals chimp out at the first sign of debate. Even amongst themselves.

STAND MASTER:
Carl the Cuck

STAND:
Nate Platinum

I remember when he was swinging his dick around when he got all famous, now he can't even predict a fucking baseball game.

He's Nate Iron Ore at this point. He got demoted too many times.

>GOP are never supposed to be on the offensive this late in the game.
>I wouldn't be surprised they are so scared because they have not had time to build up their cheating in these states. This means they are a very high risk to the Dems and they know it.

Truth.

>he's gonna take you back to the polls

I realised it when he started doing multiple rallies a day for weeks straight.

MASTERNATE

the /pol internals are never wrong. Just disgusting.

His ***model*** has been right about nearly everything (with the exception of the big miss in the Michigan Democratic primary) IN THE END. I trust his model because it has a good track record, but it has no way of knowing about future events and just sort of assumes things will go on as "normal", so it had Clinton really high because it could not have known about the e-mail investigation being re-opened.

His ***model*** is as close to neutral as it comes in election analysis. His personal opinion is and will always be libtarded, though.

Fuck no he's not. He's trying to cause panic with liberals to get them to vote. I wish he would calm them down

oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh TOP KEK!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude is a fraud. He might have attacked some leftists today but his business model is a joke. Polls measure the public's attitude on any given issue at any given time, they aren't meant to be predictive. Does 35% count as a prediction? No, it doesn't. You can't falsify it. Even a 98% chance is no fool proof, things with 2% chances happen all the time. People in Silver's business will always have plausible deniability. Even if you assume his model fits reality perfectly, what practical value do you get out of knowing something has a 35% chance of happening?

Today on Twitter Nate claimed that failure to understand how risks are correlated led to the 2008 financial crisis. I seriously suggest anyone who buys into this crap go and read Nassim Taleb's books on randomness and how to protect yourself from uncertainty and risk. You'll never look at this shit the same way again.

I like this blog too.

wmbriggs.com/post/20170/

I am really tired of the nerd fandom sucking Nate Plastic's dick.

no, but he deserves much more credit than he is given
he certainly should not be written off