What, that's it? This is the final shot?

What, that's it? This is the final shot?

What's this even supposed to be? Where's the resolution?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv
princessamalisha.tumblr.com/post/166780054540/recycled-scenes-part-2-yugo-and-nox
tot-prod.blog/2017/10/13/dofus-cube-note-04-bonta/
tot-prod.blog/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can only look forward for a continuance of the series; hopefully on a more flexible network.

Just got through season 3 today after marathoning the show. It was decent the first two seasons, never felt it went deep enough in anything though and French humor (and language) largely sucks. Plus the power levels were getting pretty out on control by the end. The world itself is great though, lots of little things that I wish they had more time to expand on.

Low budget and shit writing. Don't worry. They are working on Season 4 and planning a 5th season too.

Link for every episode, season and others before everyone asks

pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv

yo someone give me the mega please

i didn't watch any of s3 yet

well now i feel retarded

So this show is actually shit then I take it? Why did everyone use to call it the new ATLA then?

That is just the third season. Seasons 1 and 2 were great, comfy adventures and exploration of the world . 3 was just demigod wankfest set in a single location.

Don't forget the shit tier characterization for some characters. I think Elely (despite how I hate Iops) might have gotten the best of the rest.

ugh

Christ.

Seeing her reaction and her angry grunts made it even worse and arousing

Speaking of:

Eva is hottest when she's pregnant.

I don't blame the Iop for constantly keeping her knocked up. I'd do the same.

He can always switch to anal and give her a break from all those demigod nuke-like births she's giving.

that's not the bad part, the bad part is, that there is no explanation (because France)

What do you mean? Oropo is an Eliotrope. They share his love for Amalia, Oropo saw her and went in for the tongue without thinking about Echo, Amalia was surprised about it and pulled back. The second time she didn't pull back because Oropo tasted like Yugo and Yugo left her so Oropo is the closest thing Amalia was going to have after Yugo.

If Oropo wasn't revealed being behind Ogrest, would Amalia even care if something happens to Yugo? How do sluts work?

Iop's aren't the only ones who like to play with big swords, after all.

So was the animation for this season better or worse than the previous ones?

Color palate was much darker. Not sure how I feel about it.

>Best girl was set to be the new Iop wank all season.
>Replaced last minute by a literal Tristepin 2.0.

Least she'll be a cool Goultard?

lesbump

The animation was much smooth imo.

When will Elely stop bullying Poo and bully Flopin?

What's she gonna do? Fart on him like he did with her?

More like she's gonna shove her fist up his ass like she does with Amalia.

If you ignore the amount of reused animations, then I'd say it's more the same.

>If you ignore the amount of reused animations, then I'd say it's more the same.

I didn't actually notice, so I guess they did a decent job hiding how cheap it actually is.

And this one

princessamalisha.tumblr.com/post/166780054540/recycled-scenes-part-2-yugo-and-nox

Why'd they turn Ad into Freiza?

Re-use in animation is done all the time in animation; no sense in complaining or pointing it out. If was done really well in Wakfu.

No. Everything must be completely remade every time for no reason.

>So was the animation for this season better or worse than the previous ones?

It was worse. Well the animation itself was okay, but that's because Ankama is wizard tier at tweens. But they simplified the models even more and kept reusing animations so badly that even I could notice it. Grovy now has a power rangers pose that gets blatantly repeated every two episodes.

It really looks like they had very, very little budget for this season. They would've been better off making another three OAVs instead of a third season.

season 1 is amazing, season 2 is good. the three ova are ok (they push power levels a little too much) and season 3 is frankly not so good. its all in one location and push not so good drama over adventure.

this amalia is cute.

Yeah. Wakfu's appeal to me has always been the BoT journeying through the WoT. Meeting people and places and helping along the way to their main goal. Now it feels like Ankama put too much focus on just the BoT and making them 'mature'.

Really hope they return to the WoT to look for the reincarnated gods or something. Just let them hang out for a bit.

it always happens when the development gets screwed by network woes and budget cuts

Eva giving birth was probably the most memorable scene in the entire third season.

those screams, holy shit... I really wonder how they managed to record that.

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUCK

thot's gonna thot

So are they stuck in Incarnum now or...?

For the moment yes. But that thing behind them looks like a zaap. There are zaaps to Inglorium in the MMO so that could be their way out.

>They are working on Season 4 and planning a 5th season too.

what the fuck?

In case some of you don't know

>“In Dofus Cube, people from the World of Twelve are facing the results of season 3 and 4 in Wakfu. Each nation is trying to survive in a devastated world after a krosmical war. Entire regions were submerged and only the power of magic was able to prevent the planet’s destruction.”

From Tot's blog tot-prod.blog/2017/10/13/dofus-cube-note-04-bonta/

Also, Tot said that Ogrest's flooding is still going. Their fight in the OVAs never stopped the source of the flooding.

Goddamn it Yugo, it's all your fault again.

Oh boy, MORE shit writing

From Tot's blog ( tot-prod.blog/ ) he stated multiple times that they are going for a 4th and 5th season.

They are trying to make them. Tot already gave the results for this season, it did great for the 11-14 years old boys demographic, which is older than what FranceTV looks for. Tot is still discussing with them but they are not for in for another season right now.

Ankama recently fused with another studio, Ellipsanime Productions and crated MadLab Animations. They will have a bigger animation team and a bigger budget but they will have to work on other series as well.

>no Dofus-style miniseries about Oropo convincing the siblings to join him

>no thicc manlet eliatrope bf to cuddle with

Amalia better not let go of him

>thicc
Stop this shit. Yugo is pure muscle.

They impregnated the voice actor and waited 8 months to give birth.

Can't wait to see how much the other VAs will ruin it.

It's a shame the only thing I like about the MMO is the combat. Everything else is just crappy jokes thrown on top of crappy assets.

What the fuck was this ending scene? Seems like everyone but Conqueline is happy. Did they forgot about the Echo, Harebourg and all the animals that died?

Except Yugo, they forgot that Oropo existed, right?

>Harebourg

Why'd he freeze himself in a block of ice, anyway?

He froze himself to accept upcoming punishment from the Forgotten at a later date, in which, was a bit too late and now he's dead

Shame. If not for the whole "muh trees" thing he's not really a bad guy; even if he intention to separate his lands from the rest of the world's problems is a little counter-productive.

>(and language)
Hope for you your first language isn't english because it's full of French words.

>Their fight in the OVAs never stopped the source of the flooding.
Wait what I thought Ogrest's tears were the cause, if they weren't why the fuck did they fight him instead of stopping the source, if that's the case then none of this shit would have had to happen

inb4 the heroes find out it's really the rest of mankind's fault that the sea level is rising and they need embrace sustainable lifestyles in order to stop it and yadayadayada gotta hamfist that environmentalist message some more.

Echo forced him to do it (or did it herself, not sure) out of punishment for taking the Eliatrope Dofus but now that I think about it, Oropo may have made that order to be frozen out of petty jealousy (in the episode where we see him in S3, Yugo says that he must have done something to upset Oropo). Up until Yugo uses the 6 Dofus, Oropo has the memories and negative feelings Yugo had over the (very stupid and forced) Harebourg + Amalia shipping.

They give literally no reason for the Count being in love with her other than "because love works in a strange way" and creepily watching her as a 13 year old through Nox's machinery.

I hope Ogrest tome 3 gives his character some justice in Dec, if he has any left.

He only wanted his village to be the leading on in terms of agriculture. Yet, he fucked that up and now his land is doomed to an eternal winter. And he went insane.

Fucking blows dick that this season was aimed at little kids. If we went full teenage audience, we could've seen the dark past of Iop's life (the moment when he raped Lacrima and spawned the Cornu Mollu monster and being one of the reasons Ogrest's Chaos started)

Oropo hates Yugo for abandoning his clones, ignoring the fact that they traveled to the past and Yugo had no way to care for them because he was an egg then. Oropo causes the Ogrest Chaos, leading to Yugo using the Dofus. Then Oropo blames Yugo for doing it. Why is he so full of shit?
Nox was willing to risk the world, but for a good cause. Quilby was willing to destroy the world for personal gain because he didn't consider it that high of a price. Oropo was willing to fuck up everything for everyone because he is an irresponsible manchild with daddy issues.

>Why is he so full of shit?

He's a little crazy from the whole "living with someone else's memories and emotions" for the better part of a millennia. I'd be bitter too if I knew that I was was an accident and my creator never knew I existed.

Yeah, he's definitely the weakest of the main villains.
It's a shame since he started out as an interesting character (seemed to be honesty convinced he was doing the right thing and that the brotherhood would come to see it his way), and when it was revealed what and who he was they could have turned it into something good... and what we got was a whiny person who blamed Yugo for shit he couldn't fix (which he would know, seeing as he knew all Yugo knew), arranged the flooding of the world and the disappearance of the gods and then bitched that they didn't do anything.
And they really didn't need that "he was behind the other villains too" part. That just lessens their part.

Can't wait for it to hit Netflix tomorrow and for someone to rip it.

You know the whole season is already out there with fansubs already, right?

He wants the rips in "better quality" and without the tv logos.

I know I already watched it.

Probably nobody is going to rip it. The sub team is going with the last episodes. The boxanon that ripped the episodes when they were on TV is nowhere to be found and nobody volunteers for it.

We will see. Anyway I really hope someone does since who knows when and IF they even will put out a bluray of this.

Didn't the blurays for the last seasons were worse than the rips we got?

They are not worse. Picture quality wise they are sharper and the best we have, they just contain mistakes that shouldn't be there when done by someone who knows how to author blurays. Which Ankama doesn't since the Dofus movie has the same things.

Maybe the next season will do perfect since they teamed up with another animation studio.

Knowing them they will still hire the guy who did the last two, because they don't know better and dont care.

Why couldn't they show that? Don't French kids find rape and sex funny?

Netflix please...

Wait, what

Who is that

I haven't kept track of anything since S2 finished

This is not okay

Oh boy, you gotta catch up then. Better watch the OVAs to get the gist of things first before heading over to season 3. You'll find out who the guy is later.

Here's the bin:

You will never hold her hand ;_;

or squeeze her butt

AmaliASS

That's some Grade A cucking right there.

I would watch the show solely for this...

Eventually I'll get around to it...

Why does my fetish have to be so under-represented?

So did they run out of money/time before they could do anything with the Sacrier demigoddess, or...?

yup, wherent sure of the funding so they cut it short. i heard rumors they received an OK from the publishers for season 4 and 5.

You delete this shit right now! She doesn't deserve to carry that nutjob's child.

>And he went insane.
Seem to be a recurring Xelor thing.

He freezed himself again and you unfreez him in the Wakfu MMO. He seems to recover some of his sanity. Maybe that's why he seems so weird in the OVAs.

>grown man

Best boy tbqh