Meme off, bro, you and meme!

>Meme off, bro, you and meme!

I don't even know what language that is!

English

>English
Ya sure

Unironically one of the best endings to any superhero movie

lol

Oh wait shit
"Question Mark"

i recently rewatched the movie, it was pretty boring, that scene was the only one where i chuckled

>person: the ending to gotg was so stupid and shitty
>gotg 2: hold my beer

HOLY SHIT IT'S PAC-MAN I KNOW IT'S PAC-MAN BECAUSE I'M INTO VIDEOGAMES EVERYBODY HOW RADICAL

90s Kids AMIRITE?!

>DONKEY KONG :`)

I'm still amazed that Sup Forums seems to be generally positive towards this movie while constantly shitting on the rest of the mcu.

you know what would have been thematically appropriate and pretty sick? if he turned into Yondu's red arrow.

>raised another man's son
Was Yondu a cuckold?

>first movie awesome
>lets make the second shit, but with enough great scenes to make it hurt more

Admittedly, it makes a kind of sense. His powers were all about visualization. Picking something that is iconic, but simple and easy to picture seems ideal.

it doesn't work that way

Honestly very few of the marvel movies hold up on repeat viewings

Quips

Fun

Kid Again

Nostalgia

Szechuan Sauce

Marvel movies are amateurishly made, boring, bland, forgettable, interchangeable, and quippy to the point of irritating but Disney is basically Apple in that they'll make the masses convinced that their subpar product is in fact the best

Basically

Yes it does if you separate the contemporary fetish from the origin of the old insult.
Infidelity aside the biggest draw back of a whore partner was that you'd never know if you're bloodline continued. It could be anyone's and you're looking after it, like the cuukoo. Holes always know it's theirs, that's why they aren't as harsh on physical infidelity but instead focus on emotional infidelity (which likely relates to them sticking around and continuing to provide resources). Men on the other hand react strongly to physical infidelity rather than emotional/relational stuff. This is because for the majority of our existence the continuation of our legacy has been dependent on our partners closing their legs.

I wouldn't say amateurish so much as competent yet disposable. They're purposely made to be mass market cash grabs, sell enough tickets, merchandise whatever and then quickly moved onto the next one

Look at Mr. Polanski here, c'mon lad, teach us more about how to make a movie

>implying he's wrong
Marvel films are shovelware. DC tries to be prim and proper with 'epic' approaches. Now they've realised they can't handle that and are falling back on the marvel approach.
The only IP that is taking risks and changing things up is X-men and it shows. While there are some absolute bombs the films that are good can be seen to be good films, not just 'good for capeshit' which is 100% the best marvel has ever done.
The biggest compliment you can give Marvel is 'it was almost like it wasn't cape shit' with Cap2's spy thriller elements. You could also compliment Daredevil back when there was only one season and he wasn't held back by the Defenders.
X-men on the other hand has multiple break out successes that aren't afraid to be capeshit, in fact embracing it, and through that honestly aren't limited by their genre or source. Their television is also immensely better handled than either DC or Marvel; Marvel having Daredevil S1 and DC having literally nothing given how repulsive CW is over all.

Admittedly, it was only put there for a cheap gag that weakens the finale as a whole

>you know what would have been thematically appropriate and pretty sick? if he turned into Yondu's red arrow.

And here we have a random user that's a better writer than the shitheels working on mcu flicks

>X-men on the other hand has multiple break out successes that aren't afraid to be capeshit, in fact embracing it

But then what would the audience laugh at in that scene?!?!

>convoluted comic plots
>campy costumes instead of tacticool shit
>unabashed experimental stuff that isn't all action quip
Where's your point?

In English, Doc!

Also, hi Sup Forums.

>Holes

t. Hole

what a faggot fucking movie that was

>le fun meme

have fun eating feces, I guess

>amateurishly made, boring, bland, forgettable, interchangeable, and quippy to the point of irritating
Besides the quips. That's really all DC except maybe halfway decent cinematography.

suicide squad had potential
all it needed was an r-rating and a longer screentime

For me, Iron Man and Winter Soldier are the only two I watched more than once and went out of my way to do so. I did genuinely enjoy GotG and Antman, but I haven't felt a burning desire to rewatch them either.

Honestly, Iron Man 3 was a pretty stylistically distinct movie, thanks to Shane Black, but it just wasn't very good. Really shame, honestly.

wtf i hate movies now?!

The problem is that the X-Men franchise has always been bad and always will be bad.

It was embarrassing to see adult critics adulate Logan.

I bet you're a riot at parties.

Just because you have shit taste doesn’t mean it’s fun.

>every single adopting parent is a cuckold
You can't be this much fucking retarded