Won't it be nice to have a fearless President?

How do you feel about the assassination attempt?

to be honest.. trump looks like he staged this
Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

He looks more disappointed than anything.

so this is the meme we're going with tonight, I can dig it

Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

>CTR shilling this poorly

The 'assassination attempt' was a DNC double-false flag to make it look like an obvious Trump false flag.

CTR is trying to drive in the false flag story hard on all social media.

I am growing stronger

Praise him

This fucker is CTR hes copy pasta this shit on multiple threads. Staging shit is Crooked's playbook. Fuck you

A sane president with normal human impulses of self-preservation seems better.

you dumb shit you dont know how Sup Forums works lulz

BINGO

That copypasta is getting old fast. Where did the whole idea that it was staged come from?

jesus i was expecting false flags but double false flags ffs

I've been a life long trump supporter ever since he was born, and a life long republican since the party was founded, but I have to say, this has has completely changed my view on him. Ho obviously has no chance now and like we should all vote for Hilldawg and refer to him as Drumpf now.

is copypasta

I agree

someone give me a vid

tЬh this looks staged

Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing. Barack Obama is undertaking a systematic effort to change this country, to make America more like the rest of the world.

That's why he passed Obamacare and the stimulus and Dodd-Frank and the deal with Iran. It is a systematic effort to change America. When I'm president of the United States, we are going to re-embrace all the things that made America the greatest nation in the world and we are going to leave our children with what they deserve: the single greatest nation in the history of the world.

>peru
come on m8 have some self awareness

To be honest, my ass can take two fists.
I've been a lifelong sheep fucker ever since I fell down the steps, but I'm looking to suck my own penis. Very naked right now. An hero.

that's why i'm a cruzmissile now

To be honest.. Kennedy looks like he staged this
I've been a lifelong Kennedy supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

kek
/thread

Except no one will believe that wacky conspiracy theory

Normies will just see Trump's life being threatened, then coming back out on stage to finish his speech like a pro.