ITT: Election night. Turn on news. See this. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mp16z2l0p7A&t=16s
youtube.com/watch?v=zYKupOsaJmk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wake up because I must be dreaming

PRAISE KEK

I'd be pretty happy.

Scream, cry, piss my pants, laugh at my Hillary supporting family.

Do a cool flip

Go apeshit in joy

Cry of so much happiness.

Celebrate President Trump

take off the tomato sauce that landed on the screen and enjoy the rest of my pizza watching Hilldawg win

>ME at large
>blue

Adjust my tint

ITS HAPPENING!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Mp16z2l0p7A&t=16s

This:

youtube.com/watch?v=zYKupOsaJmk

So the results will be coming gradually from east to west? Well then we'll probably know everything right at the start.

Assume it's wrong, there's no way JEB! doesn't have this in the bag

Slow and steady

probably call up my parents and get some on-the-ground reports of the panic, they're on vacation in Palm Springs for the week

Fap profusely

Florida closes with Central time zone states.

polls in the east close before polls in the west.

Do the results usually start coming in from east or west?

I'M CREEPING DEATH

Is that because its a goddamn mess there every time?

battleground states will take a lot longer to declare, it won't be straight east to west.

new jersey will never (Not ever) go red.

We are the most blue state in the entire union. Seriously, we are at Clinton +40 for our average.
Not even CALIFORNIA IS THAT HIGH.
California is around Clinton+25.

I absolutely fucking hate it here. I hate how densely populated we are, I hate how many mexis there are, and i seriously hate camden blacks.

What time do I have until to vote?

>Pennsylvania called for Trump
Trump probably wins
>Virginia called for Trump
Trump definitely wins
>New York called for Trump
>Trump definitely wins
>Florida called for Clinton
Clinton probably wins

how did Christie get elected then? Serious question

Go to bed because if Florida is called that early he has won.

This is my take, too.

If PA or VA go for trump early, I'm popping some popcorn and finding streams of CNN/MSNBC and watching heads explode all night.

Low voter turnout with non presidential elections.

because county-wise, we have many republican places across the state with lower populations (mainly northwest and far south). its really only our big multi-culti cities that swing us this far blue when it comes to elections, like Camden, Lakewood, Newark, Trenton, etc.

If you see this image, it means Obama is going to false flag Russia hacking the elections

Like the news wasn't already on the whole time.

FUCK YOU

Polls generally close at 7 or 8pm. ContUS has 4 times zones. (Only fag tier nations have less than 3 time zones).

CA, OR and WA are 100% guaranteed blue due to (((AIDS))), so there is no need to wait for them.

If NY and NJ actually went red, then Hillary will be on a private jet to North Korea to personally direct war against the American people.

It won't be a landslide. No way.

I meme, Greg. I meme.

Seriously though, if I saw that (and I lived in America) I'd be gearing up for shitlibs to riot and claim Trump rigged the election

The Panhandle is in the Central Time Zone.

The Panhandle is solid Republican.

The mess is caused when libs wanted folks to not vote in the panhandle and would call the state before their polls closed.

After 2000 election the networks had to stop doing that so FL will be called after 8 pm ET

So fucking delusional.

I would buy as much Trumpcoin as possible

Yeah pretty much, I plan on walking into my parents bedroom, dropping my pants & taking a big fucking poop-shit right on the floor in front of them while laughing.

this

sacrificing small children is the only answer

I see NJ as endgame America pretty much

Vibrant, dense, all culture paved over for a labyrinth of mcmansions and Staples

This sub has gone full retard.

They can't accept reality, so they invent fantasies in which Trump still has a chance of winning bigly.

Shadilay!

I go on reddit.com/r/politics and I watch the meltdown.

>New York for Trump
Umm she has a 20 point lead there?

As I lefty, my plan is to have a stiff upper lip, then congratulate the fine people of Sup Forums for their decisive victory. If it goes the other way, have a quiet internet free night with my musical icon Father John Misty.

MSNBC/CNN on TV
pol, the_donald, politics, social media up on monitors?

For the millionth time, states do not release results in geographic order. NC and FL will be the last states called.

these gets

>Vermont
>blue

Nice meme.
Bernouts will never vote for Hillary.

Ferocious masturbation

East

if trump loses florida the night is definitely over.

if he's winning NC and Florida when the first results roll in, it'll be a great start.

he won't win new york that's just a silly thing

i'd be pleased but wonder why my home state of ohio isn't red yet when it clearly will be and it's in the eastern time zone like all those other states.

Go vote Trump without fear, as I'm in CA.

Then hug my gun in total fear because the beaners are about to chimp the fuck out.

> It would never look like that because Indiana and Kentucky are always the first two states shown
> and NY will never go Red, ever

>Maryland
>Not Blue

there is no way this is ever happening unless every black person in the state disappears. Not just the projects. Not just the city of Baltimore. Even a good portion of MD's DC suburbs are majority black, and the rest are liberal upper middle class white SWPLs.

tl;dr - the whole state is demographically and ideologically Democrat. The political machine is second only to Illinois (ie Chicago) in terms of calcified systemic power being based entirely in a local democratic leadership class. It's not happening

In the broadest sense, yes, but different states close at different times, so some more westerly states show up some east of them. And if a state is very close, they take longer to post the results.

Florida, NC, and Ohio probably won't show until more "obvious" states in the west do, like Kansas.

Clap like an American

>New York called for Trump
Put down the crack pipe, nigger