Hiroshim00t

>Hiroshim00t
>good

Pick one

>good
did anyone ever say that?
I thought we hated gookmoot since day 1?

His name is Mook you fucks

Legit fuck this chink kike

>Not using NoScript, Ublock Origin, Disconnect, Flash Control, Self Destructing Cookies, Better Privacy, and Decentraleyes.

meanwhile in adblocking world

Fucking nip gook faggot

How much is Benjamin fischbein paying for this shit.

ADS GET OUT REEEE

Holy shit it's real.

i thought it was mootwo

Shouldn't you be whoring your mother out for some toilet paper right now?

to be honest.. trump looks like he staged this
I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

m00k lied people died

Lewinsky is probably voting green.

It's annoying as fuck. Especially when you first open and you get some popup, phone vibrates and it asks to download an app.

Will using Tor change it to Anonymous Billionaires?

Shit... looks like your MentallyHill now.

mook is an entirely different slur

Somehow this crap has managed to circumvent my (((iPhone's))) adblocker. sad

>We r legion

>Unidentified Location Billionaires

What did Goot mean by this?

That's the cringiest banner I've ever seen on this site.

gookmoot has bills to pay you free loading faggot

.adg-rects {display:none;}

Gone. Literally LITERALLY all you have to do.

my GFs ISP blocks Sup Forums on opendns.

what do?

>there are 31 transexual celebrities I just fucking forgot about somehow

I want off this wild ride already.

close the dns

>mook

Been a long time since I heard that word.

Grab her by the pussy.

>Several networks in my area range banned for no reason
Japs were right, Hiro is a kike.
I'M NEVER BUYING YOUR FUCKING PASS YOU SLANT EYED GOOK

Ditto for my region. What sucks is because of what Hiro did, nobody will ever believe him if he claims that he's going broke again. There was a line of people who made preparations to make an offer for the site, and he turned them all down.

If he hasn't read it yet, he really should check out The Boy Who Cried Wolf.

I get fucking redirects on my phone

The ad placement is annoying. I bet he will lose the ads on a few weeks. You don't mess with UI unless is good shit, not ads. I use adblock on my Firefox, so idgaf unless I am using my phone with Chrome (cuck browser)

I can't stand android, no matter how many times I try it (and, thus far, I have tried 4 different android phones over the course of a month per phone). Got an iPhone, and the swiftkey keyboard, and I've never looked back.

I'll own a dumb phone before I own another android at this point. Thank Christ iPhone is better for the security-minded as well.

I refuse to buy anything above 150 so I just buy a shitphone because I need the email for work and school.

My iPhone was free with a 2 year contract. 2 128GB iPhone 6S's (for me and my wife), shared data (1GB, but we are always saturated in Wifi; we've used 24MB this month), 80 dollars per month through Credo Mobile.

Just be sure to unsubscribe yourself from their mailing lists. They were constantly emailing me about action that needed to be taken against the gun lobby, the oil companies, or republican senators.

It's AnHiro lad