Unfortunate implications in cartoons

>when Foxy Loxy is turned good, she loses her tomboyish and sporty traits, accidentally implying that girls being tomboyish or sporty is bad

Because they are, women are fucking man hating bitchs now and we want more girly girls back i want a tomboy to step on my balls

>Unironically using the term "Unfortunate Implications".

>muh tvtropes
You industry shills are so transparently obvious.

Stop looking too deep into shit

I like these new experimental wojaks

If you're ugly enough, people don't even consider you a girl.
And no one notices you're not wearing pants like the rest of the town.

I don't even dislike TvTropes, in fact I'm an avid browser of it, but the trope Unfortunate Implications is a shit trope.

I have no idea what you mean, if anything it's one of the more obvious tropes. The major examples seem really solid.

This is about accidental implications some people might take as intentional. A bunch of feminists were complaining about this when the movie first came out.

A girl can have roadkill face, but it'll still always be better than being fat.

>he likes tvtropes
>he thinks unfortunate implications are a real thing that matters

Not true, theres alot of fatties i would fuck

t. Back to your fetish thread

Such as

Rose quartz

t. thiccfag
Back to your fetish thread

>You industry shills are so transparently obvious.

Wtf does the industry have to do with this.

>it's a bunch of incels talking about standards episode
Newsflash, BOTH ugly and fat chicks get laid easily.

You don't want TV Tropes to expose your own failures, particularly in the writing department.
That's the whole reason the memes about it exist.

Oh, so you're just a retard.

No, I see through bullshit pretty easily. Like yours.
BTW if you think I'm saying that site isn't autistic as fuck, think again. But it's literally a requirement.

t. TVTropes
No one cares enough about your petulant whining, especially not enough to need shills.

Bahaha, think again. TV Tropes is now very well known in industry circles, and there are many who are really pissed off about its very existence.

t. TVTropes
TV Tropes is nothing but crying children(kind of like people here but somehow more immature), no one cares about TV tropes more than any other lolcow.

>brainwashing is fun!

I vaguely remember watching this movie in cinema.
Tried to watch it again on YouTube.
Good lord, what a piece of shit.

>accidentally implying that girls being tomboyish or sporty is bad
Nobody thinks that, stop nitpicking and distorting shit to feel outraged at

>Nothing, during the enditre existance of mankind, has been implied to be unfortuned

>>he thinks unfortunate implications are a real thing that matters
LOL are you kidding me? This board lives on that shit. We had a 400 post thread yesterday about how Kingpin running for mayor was CLEARLY a dig on Trump and proof that Marvel's HQ needed to be set on fire.

>Rose Quartz
>fat

Get a load of this retard.

she was bad because she was a mean cunt, not because she was tomboyish

Whats fat to you then, faggkt

I know that. That's how some feminists interpreted it.

>he thinks bait thread matters
>he thinks intentional symbolism is an "unfortunate implication"

I used to frequent it but nowadays I just use it as a discount Tumblr-lite to see what the crazies are doing or think about certain works.

>Write truthful review about a pos webcomic that only gets attention through shameless social justice pandering
>Within minutes a pissy counter-review is posted that copy-pastes mine but replaces negative words with positive ones

Showed me

Holy shit this is some severe delusion. This board is nothing but shitting on cartoons and comics, yet when your precious tvtropes is called out as autistic it's shilling? Kill yourself autismo

>A bunch of feminists were complaining about this when the movie first came out.
I don't remember a thing about the film but I read somebody got mindraped at the end. Shouldn't they be complaining about that?

>girls being tomboyish or sporty is bad

but that is true

you know, hen you go out of your way to get offended and get happy when you can find something, anything at all. You arent really being offended, you are harrasing other people as an outlet for your own issues

>Encouraging the restriction of creativity through categorization and labelling

You know what's really unfortunate? That the fox is ugly. Mind-control/mind-rape are my fetishes and when I get to see it in a mainstream cartoon, that fucking fox looks like a 50-year old librarian rather than an attractive girl.

Shut your whore mouth

It is true tho

Women are meant to be submissive and easily rapeable

>You will never have a brainwashed, bubble-headed Stepford wife.

Why even live?

If they made it appealing then they would have been stopped.