Poetic Justice

Wannabe Trump assassin was registered in old Wikileaks Stratfor database.

You know what to do

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/26/263328_customers-shipped-a-copy-of-tnd-thru-01312011-xls-.html

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/search?sourceid=chrome-psyapi2&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8&q=austyn crites&oq=austyn crites&aqs=chrome.0.0l2j69i61j69i60l2.8090j0j7
express.co.uk/news/world/729226/Donald-Trump-security-alert-nevada-reno-rally-assasination-attempt-lone-wolf-attack
corporationwiki.com/p/2jip6m/panberri-llc
datalog.co.uk/browse/detail.php/CompanyNumber/USNV20061523653
youtube.com/watch?v=vU4a1hU4k6Y
zillow.com/homedetails/1035-Munley-Dr-Reno-NV-89503/7255015_zpid/
washoecounty.us/assessor/cama/?parid=00603103&Card=1
gamerlaunch.com/community/users/characters/character_detail.php?char=20737234
panberri.com/
kolotv.com/home/headlines/9475112.html
reno.gov/Home/Components/StaffDirectory/StaffDirectory/2138/2580?alpha=L
search.wikileaks.org/?q=austyn crites
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Next_Decade_(book)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Friedman
linkedin.com/in/acrites
search.wikileaks.org/?query=George Friedman
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh wow it's literally nothing.

sorry drumpfkins.

how do we know his name?

Explain lad. I'm fucking wasted and it's 0425 here. All I know is that somebody shouted something and Trump got rushed off stage. What's the truth?

>You know what to do
What?

bump

OH SHIT!

btw I hate white people and trump too btw

what does this mean

it is all over the news and social media

Dude who tried to disrupt the trump rally was a paid protester

>all over news
>no news source

So wait this is a list of Clinton operatives?

What's TND?

google.co.uk/search?sourceid=chrome-psyapi2&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8&q=austyn crites&oq=austyn crites&aqs=chrome.0.0l2j69i61j69i60l2.8090j0j7

Means guess would be it means he has an aggravating day to look forward too

Fucking spoon fed children.

express.co.uk/news/world/729226/Donald-Trump-security-alert-nevada-reno-rally-assasination-attempt-lone-wolf-attack

What was this database for?

I believe it is a forecast the do called The Next Decade

to be honest.. trump looks like he staged this
Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

woah

>source was Sup Forums
bull
shit

So he's just a guy who ordered a pamphlet or book or something from this company?

THERE IS SOME SHADY SHIT GOING ON WITH THIS GUY

>look up his LinkedIn
>he claims to be the owner of an aerospace manufacturing LLC called Panberri
>which has no other employees on LinkedIn
>and is "headquartered" at a residential address on the other side of Reno
Can somebody say shell company?

remember what one of the insider said yesterday. the bird dogging are still doing their work. This shit was a Shill plan.

Copy pasta cuck

He's in a Stratfor database/spreadsheet and owns a shell company purportedly related to the aerospace industry. I smell a rat.

>tits or gtfo ctr

Was he gonna 1v1 him, no gun found trumpkins. Cry some moar

>We have mentally ill people we pay to do shit like this

all their customers got a copy.....why he was considered a customer, i do not know. Seeing who stratfor works with, i dont want to know why. The forecast they do is released to the media and all over the internet so im surprised they would have a database full of people who want this in their inbox

i lied, i do want to know

Not sure if troll or stupid.

it really is nothing,

anyone can sign up to a fucking newsletter

doesnt make you a conspirator

he should still be lined up against a wall and shot

lel no wonder they're shilling so hard. CTR JUST HAD TO LAY LOW FOR 1 WEEK BUT THEY FUCKED IT UP LMAO.

datalog.co.uk/browse/detail.php/CompanyNumber/USNV20061523653

SPREAD THIS ON TWITTER USE THIS PIC

STUDENT GOES OUT OF THE SCRIPT IN BERNIE RALLY IN SUPPORT OF HILLARY CLINTON youtube.com/watch?v=vU4a1hU4k6Y

his house?

bump

Bump

So you're saying Hillary paid him?

Why am I not shocked?

It looks like International Negotiations Corp. was a family affair. I see mentions of Dale Crites and Karry Crites in association with it.

Leftist journalists ITT

shout out to CNN dailymail (UK) and Buzzfeed

you should really fuck off from Sup Forums

It's next to an elementary school. Reporting his psychotic attempt to attack the President-elect to the Reno school board could end badly for him. :^)

listen to this guy, lets meme this.

get it our to cernovich, okeef, molymeme.

>Shooter living near an elementary school
Really makes you think

zillow.com/homedetails/1035-Munley-Dr-Reno-NV-89503/7255015_zpid/

>Features:
>Partial Basement
>"Storage"

>Crites purchased house in 2000
washoecounty.us/assessor/cama/?parid=00603103&Card=1
>02/28/12 Sold

Previous Owners:
>CRITES, KARRY D & DALE D

Current Owner:
LEASURE, ADRIAN A

they won't when we're better investigators than they are.

kinda hard to ignore the people who do your job for you.

could be worse they could just be going off the clinton approved script (i'm sure they are anyway)

Is that what your father said on your bar mitzvah?

what am i looking at ? what email is that list from? what is the list about? ctr workers?

Bump

Looks like the guy is an MMO fag. There's a character with the same name as his little shell company.

gamerlaunch.com/community/users/characters/character_detail.php?char=20737234

This smells of a false flag

check the wikileaks link and the news you fucking leaf

THIS NIGGA IS ON THE CTR AND CLINTON PAYROLL! WIKILEAKS PROVES IT!!! GET THIS SHIT TO INFOWARS AND BREITBART STAT

THIS IS WAY MORE IMPORTANT. AUSTYN CRITES IS THE MANAGER OF PANBERRI LLC

WHICH SHARES AN ADDRESS WITH Sierra Springs Recreational Properties, Inc.

LOOK UP THEIR NAMES

False flag on whose part? I must ask since liberals are saying it's a false flag by Trump.

But if you're saying it's an operation by liberals as seen in O'Keefe's videos, I agree. It seems like we have all the evidence we need already, and if we can spread this it'll be extremely damaging.

DON'T TELL ME IT'S YET ANOTHER PEDO DUNGEON???

website could use a little work though panberri.com/

Iranian democracy expert Bahman Batmanghelidj briefs you on the regime in Iran and how to promote democracy. He is the Chairman of the Alliance for Democracy in Iran.

This guy is in one of the lists.

Do a search for odd names like this that are very googleable. They all work for the fed or have articles written about them.

Too complicated for normies. MSM will just say it was mean Trump supporters beating up an innocent Republican who loves Hillary.

What it is is a guy who wants to be a part of the machine. He wants to be a securityfag for someone important and threw his name into the hat. Signs up for reading material and to get paid to help the DNC by trying to disrupt rallies and get people angry to attack him. He's exactly what the Project Veratis videos were talking about. A paid protestor/agitator.

We can only hope there is a connection between this retard and the government via Stratfor, because if so, that means interference with the election by the current administration, which means an investigation and prison time.

It's a shell company. The website exists only so he can put it on his linkedin and deflect attention.

Not only that.

See:
He's living apparently with 3 elderly people that all registered the same day, and his page was made yesterday.

One of them may apparently have died in 1996.

So, possible voter fraud?

have sex

Not only that, but the "unidentified man" who shouted "He has a gun", ducked, and fled was also a DNC plant.

> He's exactly what the Project Veratis videos were talking about. A paid protestor/agitator.

That's EXACTLY what I'm thinking as well.

That's apparently what they wanted it to look like, hence his obviously fake "Republicans for Hillary" facebook. We just need to prove otherwise. I think the fact that he's affiliated with Stratfor is enough, frankly. Normal people don't buy books from intelligence thinktanks.

>Reno, NV
>It's real

>Adrian Leasure

kolotv.com/home/headlines/9475112.html
>Mark Rumble, 46, and Shannon Leasure, 30, were booked Tuesday
night into the Big Bear Jail near the Lake Arrowhead, Calif., resort community on suspicion of felony child cruelty

>Her father, Adrian Leasure, told the Reno Gazette-Journal she is in good condition, talking and smiling.

>A Reno firefighter, Andrian Leasure said there's no indication the child will suffer permanent damage.

>"It just breaks my heart," he said.

reno.gov/Home/Components/StaffDirectory/StaffDirectory/2138/2580?alpha=L

Guy with potential connection to spook Crites has daughter get drugged, potentially raped. Maybe he's unwillingly part of the pedo ring, feeding them his own daughter?

No, it's what his father said at his brit milah.

By doing this, you're essentially dog whistling that this is NOT nothing and that we should keep going...

This as well. I'm waffling over whether they intended him to just irritate people or if they wanted him to cause this big of a disruption (in which case the "he has a gun" was part of it) and inevitably have his identity backtracked by anons, but maybe they're too dumb to realize that would happen.

Well, they say they try to set the stage for a reaction. They make sure to have a camera nearby to catch the action and someone to draw attention. That's how they did it with Chicago too, but with a larger group.

I'm curious about these elderly people he's living with. Someone has made mention that one of them may be passed away, so we may have a possible voter fraud situation too.

lol i can only imagine what kind of nu-male start-up Panberri LLC is.

Why...Not again...

Please report this man to the authorities for the voter fraud and being on the DNC payroll.

be honest.. trump looks like he staged this
I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

Guys, I'm not getting the Stratfor-DNC link here. Can someone explain please? Maybe I just missed something but it sounds like they're heavily linked if not directly overlapping based on other comments but this is the first I'm hearing about it.

So they planned to have an attempted assassin beaten to death by Trump crowd? I wish the secret service had uzid him. At least we have his home address; careful he may have moved since then

I dislike trump. But I am a registered democrat and I hold a TSC with the US army, Chris Stevens was running a weapons moving operation for Hillary Clinton. I worked 1-S MEU with 3/8 and backstretch MARSOC hut on the 172 gate at lejune. I was in Tangiers when Stevens started having second thoughts, trump may be bad but Hillary gave weapons to answar al-maqadis, jaiesh al-Fatah, Harkat al-nour el-din al-zenki and jabhat al-nusra. Don't fucking tell me Hillary is better than trump... Trump never armed terrorists...

man this is really going to drive home the #ducksontheground

is this true? honestly I think shouting he has a gun is pushing things WAY too far for it be called disruption at that point.

it's bull shit, CTR searched wikileaks for Reno and are spamming the only and obviously false hit

?!?!?!?! its right in the link fucker

So I've been digging into the Austyn Crites shit.

search.wikileaks.org/?q=austyn crites

At the bottom is an order for the book "The Next Decade (2011)" written by Georges Friedmann.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Next_Decade_(book)

Some pretty interesting shit. Author studied Marxism and is a Jew who created a company that "analyzes and forecasts the course of global events."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Friedman

I wonder if there's a deeper connection to Podesta and the Clinton's

wicked work wojak

>Austyn Crites ’05 (Spanish) is co-founder and president of
>Rockzip Highballoons, and recently launched a Kickstarter campaign to
>fund product development. With a mission to promote “inexpensive
>space access for all,” Austyn and his team build high-altitude
>balloons that are light and strong enough to float up to
>the edges of space. Applications for their products range
>from telecommunications to disaster relief

>>>>SPANISH MAJOR
>>>>"INEXPENSIVE SPACE ACCESS FOR ALL"

CUUUUCCCCKKKKK

allah is displeased with your faggotry achmed

Oh shit, I just tried the WIkiLeaks page again and it loaded the description at the top. It wasn't there the first time I loaded it probably because my computer is a piece of shit. Thanks.

Nope mine did the same thing... Had to reload...

Guys, i just found Austyn's linkedin account.
linkedin.com/in/acrites

Wtf..

search.wikileaks.org/?query=George Friedman

(((Author))) of the book has over 50 pages of mentions on Wikileaks. Sheesh.