What does Sup Forums think of him? He just made a new cartoon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZERGog8oegg
youtube.com/watch?v=QxhUk9H_-ys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Swears a lot.

Nice to see him getting work again.
Bad Boys 3, when?

Meh. All he does is shock tactics guys like Esham, Eminem, and ICP already did in the 90s mixed with Kool Keith "wackiness" but for skater boi fags who wear kitten t-shirts. Never been impressed by him nor have I ever thought he was creative or an innovator, just an imitator for a generation too ignorant and ADHD to know anything about the history of the genre they claim to like.

He did give us a fantastic reaction image for cyberbullying and not much else.

>That head shape
So much for all races being equal. You can see the low iq and lack of reasoning skills in his eyes.

Jesus fuck go back to Sup Forums

>no ugly or stupid white people exist! They are all supermodels!
I likely hate Tyler more than you do, but seriously fuck off

>So much for all races being equal. You can see the low iq and lack of reasoning skills in his eyes.

Loiter Squad was terrible.

Havent seen it

I loved his albums Wolf and Flower Boy though

Listen to his new album, it's actually really good. He completely dropped the shock lyrics, and the beats are wayyy better than all his other shit. I think It's beautiful and I hate all his other music

Looks like Esteban
youtube.com/watch?v=ZERGog8oegg

>You can see the low iq and lack of reasoning skills in his eyes.
>Made his own brand and marketed himself and his friends
>Richer than most people on this website at the age of 19.
Okay, Cletus. Go back to the car factory before they shut it down.

>So much for all races being equal. You can see the low iq and lack of reasoning skills in his eyes

I know he showed up in regular show and made tim and eric-esque series loiter squad. Haven't seen his new cartoon yet but I'm a little curious.

I listened to his stuff a lot more when I was an angry college kid but not so much now. I like his jazzy melodic tracks more.

The thing is I wouldn't even mind if he went with the shock factor thing, it's just unfortunate that hip hop in general is so focused on the "new' and disregards the old, it's a big reason why I just got sick of hip hop culture in general. It got kind of old explaining to kids how the things Tyler did, and not just him, have been done for a long time and aren't exactly shocking

I wanna fuck Tyler in his ass

See I'm in love with him, i wanna cum in him and get him open

And get my dick sucked by faggit ass Frankie Ocean

While the dyke girl DJ bites my pearl tongue three ways.

For three days, me and Wolf Gang were each gay

So much for all races being equal. You can see the low iq and lack of reasoning skills in his eyes.

>So much for all races being equal. You can see the low iq and lack of reasoning skills in his eyes.

>this entire post

He looks like monkey or ape

>all these people replying to obvious bait

Whoa what happened to judging people as individuals? If he was seriously dumb, like really ducking dumb I wouldn't argue.

We should really take Tylers advice lmao

I had to switch gears on em
Fishtail in the rearview mirror on em
I had to switch gears on em
You know swerve, left turn, steering wheel on em

>Sup Forums fell for this clear bait

Underrated

Did anyone actually watch an episode of The Jellies? What’s it like?

Except for the real housewives skit.

Shut the fuck up, you're not being elitist because you know about Eminem and IC-fucking-P. It's pathetic that you're trying to play some cool uncle figure about this, thinking you're lecturing these ignorant youths about something that is barely more relevant. The biggest irony is that you're completely ignorant to truly influential pop culture, and it rings true because hip-hop has sampled music from a vast array of sources. If you were really inside you'd know this, but you're just another sad old parasite. FYI those shocking things weren't new coming from the people you mentioned either, by a long shot. I'm not really defending Tyler, the only thing that ever interested me was the fact that most of the music is self-composed and not sample based which is something relatively unique compared to what you mentioned.

Ok.

Name rappers who tried to appeal to edgy white suburban youth by adopting the occult, satanism, graphic violence, homosexuality, and rape

INB4 Geto Boys, because they weren't ever going for that audience

Check out this fag.

So is he gay or is he not

>tim and eric-esque series loiter squad
What about it was Tim & Eric-esque?
Was it dog shit that a drooling retard could make? No.
Was Tim & Eric animated? No.
Is he a talentless hack who hasn't done a single worth while thing in his worthless fucking life? No.
I don't see any connection to Tim & Eric other than the network they air on.

Easy Mos.

Earl episodes were fantastic though

This isn't about rap exclusively. The point was that people who make that music draw from a lot more resources that are outside of the "realm" of hip hop. You're hung up on one thing that you think exists in its own inclusive plane outside of reality itself. And I'm not stooping to your level by answering your questions. It's because you're not immersed in the pop culture of its hey day that you don't understand this and that's the problem with you trying to call other people ignorant. You're living through something that wasn't made for you.

I like him for these reasons. He comes from squarely the same time-period as me and so I can sympathize with a lot of his stuff. His earlier stuff has an anger phrased squarely in a way I am intimately familiar with, and his recent stuff shows the kind of late 20s stuff that I am dealing with now. Maybe it is not fundementally different from things that came before, but that's true of anything there are no new ideas under the sun. The trappings of it and the style resonates with me a fair amount of the time.

Though his early stuff shows a lot more woman hatred than I recall having.

>people still feign outrage at these kinds of posts

You guys sound so fake I hope you know that

It's really most similar to Jackass. It was even made by the production company behind Jackass.

All he had to do is to catch that damn train!

>replying to your own post

Mfw someone actually scrolled through Sup Forums and spent his time typing this out.

hot ass beat clap

Please mister, just take the wallet and watch. Don't hurt me.

>implying you're not me

I like him

youtube.com/watch?v=QxhUk9H_-ys

Catchphrase Jones was the best tho.

Anyone else here love tyler the creators music?
What do you think of Bastard?
Is Flower Boy better?

My personal rankings are
Wolf>=Flower Boy>Bastard>>>>>>>Goblin
He's a pretty cool dude, wish I could go to FLOGGNAW

he´s cute

I think he can be really funny but he's so fucking tryhard about it that sometimes it just becomes cringeworthy but thats only with live shit hopefully its as funny as the more scripted parts of loiter squad was cause it had some golden moments