THE GUY FROM THE ASSASSINATION SCARE IS IN WIKILEAKS DATABASE

BIRDDOGGING
>BIRDDOGGING
BIRDDOGGING
>BIRDDOGGING
BIRDDOGGING
>BIRDDOGGING

search.wikileaks.org/?query=&exact_phrase=austyn crites&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&new_search=True&order_by=most_relevant#results

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Next_Decade_(book)
linkedin.com/in/acrites
archive.fo/J3ppi
archive.fo/WR4BY
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/25/255880_order-of-1500-copies-of-the-next-decade-january-18-2011-.html
everipedia.com/austyn-crites-reno-nevada/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he was mentioned in emails therefore it's an inside job!!!

sorry alex powers, the world isn't fooled by your shitty "news" show

top k*king lel

to be honest.. trump looks like he staged this
Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

lets do THIS Sup Forums I LOVE YOU GUYS.

GTFO shill. The thread clearly shows Hillary staged this. Fucking idiots.

LEts recap

1. He was listed as an employee of the Hillary campaign
2. He had the H-> picture of himself as his profile picture the day before
3. When word broke out he took it down and replaced it with the flag

Somebody's got ties to the "UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO"

Bump

Fag detected

Take your mess.

Not gonna lie, former Pizza maker here. I stopped making Pizza soon as I learned it's code for sick shit with kids. Now I'm stuck in a life of mediocre panzerotti creation.
...but this, merely shows the dude was paying for Stratfor subscription.

As for the ((media)) reporting on the event....
>he's white
>what did they mean by this?

I guess its just normal to keep tabs on every single one of your supporters.

Some Trump spaz has a spaz attack at Drump rally, cucks shit pants in fear and freak out.
Trump loses.

hmmm Gender:Female

Did CTR learn a new word today? I keep seeing this stupid shit. Obama and Killary are narcissists. Trump is not only concerned with himself, or he wouldn't be running, you dipshit. It's costing him a lot to do all of this, in more ways than one, especially if he loses.

have sex

Bump we need to get this trending.
Use shit like #Hillaryhitmen #BirdDogging

WHEN WILL HILLARY DISAVOW?

Stop, it's a copypasta.

Stop you retards

His name is on a shipping list for a book that Wikileaks published. It has nothing to do with CTR or Podesta.

apparently he bought a book called The Next Decade (TND)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Next_Decade_(book)

what is in that book?

Bump

to be honest.. kek looks like he staged this.
Ive been a lifelong kek supporter ever since Sup Forums memed him into existence, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

Checked for kek!

Reminder this so-called "shooter" is a blatant Hillary supporter.

Post this image in every related thread.

These are the links used in (pic related):
www fb com/people/Austyn-Crites/100008182057059
linkedin.com/in/acrites
archive.fo/J3ppi
archive.fo/WR4BY

Too bright, fuck my eyes.

ITT: tinfoil overload

He's definitely a Hillary supporter, though. Imagine the shitstorm if this had been reversed.

But yeah, this looks like a non-story, although I would like to see "Hillary must disavow" become a thing over this

This is him

don't look goy it's nothing

Start spamming this shit @wikileaks, cernovich, or anyone else who can get the news out on twitter. If we do like we did for draftourdaughters and spirit cooking, we can make this blow up.

If only you could read

Which boards/threads are you not in?

Someone download that .xls please

I'm not clicking that shit

Here's the business he owns... check it out on street view... WTF?

I've seen this identical post in three threads now. Consider suicide CTR, it's that or the rope.

make sure you show he changed his facebook to this

Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

>Other than that, what happens in the Americas is of marginal importance, although Brazil has the potential to be a future challenger to the United States.

lol

Means he runs it out of his house.

Did you see the type of business he runs?
>Transportation
>Hot Air Ballons

Out of his house?

>$121,597
>1 people at this single location

illegals confirmed for working here

No wonder he hates Trump.

see

>$122k a year in revenue
>easily 80-100k income
>pissed off and white

There's no way this guy isn't a shill/plant/provocateur.

Hmmm. I wonder if the woman who rapes and murders children to win favor with Satan had anything to do with this.

How does this have anything to do with Clinton, Trumptard?

What are we passing around?

Oh SHIT
I didn't think about the illegals connection.

He's in the TRANSPORT business.
>AND
He's on the email list from the campaigns
Wikileaks from above.

How did they not think of this before they sent him? Are Democrats fucking retarded?

boom

To be honest.. escalator looks like he escalator this. I've been a lifelong escalator supporter ever since he went down those stairs, but he's looking escalator and doing whatever he can to gain escalator. Very escalator. He lost his will to live..

It has nothing to do with the Democrats, Trumptard.

You're deluded into thinking everything Wikileaks involves the Democrats.

I dont mean to be the bearer of benign news, but I'm pretty sure this is just a spreadsheet of people who have purchased "The Next Decade"

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/25/255880_order-of-1500-copies-of-the-next-decade-january-18-2011-.html

Notice it is sent to a Barnes and Noble email address..

>His name is on a shipping list for a book that Wikileaks published
1500 copies?
Voracious reader?

if he owns rockzip, then what is Panberri

also rockzip twitter and website are dead

Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

>inb4 "shill"

you messed this one up hans. -0.05 shekels.

Austyn made his fb profile private or removed it entirely within the last hour. Can't search him on fb. If you click the Google link it just takes you to fabebook main page now. An hour ago both ways worked.

This.

It has nothing to do with the Democrats.

Kill yourselves, Trumptards.

nvm. 1500 is the total for tge spreadsheet (I think)

why did you post this now op? Are even americucks still awake?

kill hill? Great name for a movie.

This guy has more and more businesses popping up every second. All are new.
>possible front?

bump

He works for CIA / Hillary campaign

It was all a setup

praise kek

yes it was

Yup. He works for CIA.

>Austyn Crites is an American entrepreneur based in Reno, Nevada. [3] He is the founder of Panberri, an Aerospace inflatable design and manufacturing company. [3]Crites is a registered Republican and Hillary Clinton supporter. [3][4]

everipedia.com/austyn-crites-reno-nevada/

>that wikileaks wrote
Nigga did you read any of that

>>GET WIKILEAKS TO TWEET THIS
>>>GET WIKILEAKS TO TWEET THIS

i have missed the happening what did this goyim do ?

Whats hidden in that?

>linkedin.com/in/acrites
He went to Booth, a top US business school and got a MBA. He got accepted with only 2 years of work experience after undergrad, which is very hard to do so, since most people who go to top business school have 3-5 years of work experience at a top company. Some thing is going on here......

It's only midnight here nigger.

HOLY SHIT

He tried to murder our God Emperor.

May Kek smite him.

I'm going to go ahead and say front copanies.

Old thread if you want to catch up on this

Killary's flippin' reckless. This was just dumb on the DemonRats' part.

His cell is tracing back to Illinois...

>dumbass Hillary supporter pulls off one of the lamest "assassination attempts" ever
>he's a CIA agent smuggling illegals through a fake hot air balloon company
>all of this is uncovered by a bunch of autists with a simple WL search

Sup Forums pls

Anyone else thinks this guy looks just like Agent 47? Really makes you think.

I'm starting to get real paranoia here.
It seems like this is a false flag for a false flag.

CTR shills knew about his name and info before any of us did. Think about it, what was the first thread that tracked down his name and facebook profile, and how? I can't remember it, people just started pasting his shit.

And I keep seeing the same copypasta comments of

"we need to find out who yelled gun."
"he's CIA."
"we need to keep digging."

I think they're spinning this up for him to be a TV narrative today or tomorrow about "victim being tormented by Trump supporters."

Idk. This entire thing reeks.

This isn't

Reddìt

You don't have to

Double space your posts

evan mcmullin huh

Because it does, shill.

I think you're right. My family has been YUGE supporters for Trump. However, the evidence is clearly pointing to the fact that this was staged by Trump to get more attention. This is reckless, and Trump is clearly too dangerous to have his hands anywhere near the nuclear button. I'm retiring my hat, lads. This family is now with her.

I don't think it's quite that.

Here's what another guy posted in the last thread:

----

So here's how I see it:

>Hillary staff sends obnoxious protestor to birddog Trump rally, like the first O'Keefe video confirms
>During rally, someone assumes that the protestor has a gun, bringing panic, assassination allegation, and ultimately a disproportionate amount of unwanted media attention to the event
>People look into the conveniently obnoxious man nobody was supposed to give a name to
>Connection to Wikileaks's lists

Huge fucking bombshell on Clinton if this gets out.

Keep posting this to The Donald. Tomorrow during daylight hours tweet the fuck out of at journalists. Not even joking guys, this might be the killshot.

Stratfor = CIA front company ("think tank")

He ordered a book from them

$0.02 Shekels have been deposited into your account faggot.

Somewhat tenuous connection to be honest. Though his company is suspicious since all it has is a blank website. The fact he's a Hillary supporter is the only confirmed thing so far.

Austyn Crites has three LLC companies, none of them are registered in the securities and exchange commission

That's a bit how I feel about the spirit cooking shit.
Possible pedo shit I can possibly believe, people in power do disgusting shit and it's a good way to keep everyone in check, since everyone has dirt on everyone else, although I hope it's not, but the spirit shit just seem like some shitty modern art.

Is that his work address is on those wikileaks?