Who are ben's most used aliens throughout the 4 original shows? (original, AF, UA, OV)

Who are ben's most used aliens throughout the 4 original shows? (original, AF, UA, OV)
I think he sure uses four arms, diamondhead and humongusaur a lot

All of those were definitely some of the most used. Big Chill would be a good addition. Swampfire might be as well, but despite his heavy use in UAF, he barely showed up in OV.

heatblast was also over used in the original show

Ben "The Arsonist" Tennyson.

Then, Swampfire in Alien Force

yeah, I think it's cuz most kids like fire powers

>that one episode where the bounty hunter rags Ben for only using the same two aliens

Ben has a shit taste in aliens. Ripjaws is the only good choice. And even then he was barely used.

Its always Fourarms with this little shit, isnt it?

>tfw you like to go fast
>Ben doesn't use XLR8 more.

He used Spidermonkey a lot in UA. Big Chill too.

Canonbolt was used in 15 of the 38 episodes after it was unlocked.

For comparison, here are the other numbers. Note that I'm counting any episode the alien appeared, even if it was Ben10,000 or Gwen turning into it.
>Diamondhead was in 19 out of 52
>Heatblast was in 21 out of 52
>Grey Matter was in 17 out of 52

And Fourarms appeared in 30 fucking episodes out of 52.

Did Ripjaws even breach 10 episodes?

He fell just short, with 9 episodes.

The thing with ripjaws was because he needed to be in water, and there's only so many "water levels" you can write into a show before it starts getting lame.

Maybe once Gwen got her magic they could have given her a spell that gives Ripjaws like a water bubble helmet or something so he could be used on land more often

Really? I thought both Heatblast and Diamondhead were right under Fourarms for must used alien.

Juryrigg and pixie dust both deserved more screen time, tho they were op.

I feel like Grey Matter shouldn't count as being "most used", as I don't think Ben ever meant to choose him when he showed up. Usually he asked for a big guy, like Four Arms, and when he slammed down on the omnitrix, he wound up getting small and nerdy nstead

>In b4 "Grey Matter? Aww mannnn...!"

People remember Diamondhead because he was in a lot of the advertising, but he ultimately had the same number of appearances as Wildmutt at 19.

chomastone was better

How low is Ghostfreak? I know he was only used by Ben in season 1 and the episode he escaped

probably pretty low, given that he became one of Ben's major villains. Also, using him always gave Ben the creeps

Ripjaws was fucking shit, he was as god as Meme Aquaman

Unironically this

>tfw when your favourite alien was barely ever used despite being possibly one of the most useful

But chromastone was boring as shit though

I was unironically upset by that, specially with how many times Ben fought people with machines

It didn't help Galvanic Mechamorphs were shown to be able to do more than just taking over technology after the original series