Why does new york allow this shit?

why does new york allow this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Moses
businessinsider.com/r-blackstone-nears-deal-to-buy-stuyvesant-town-for-53-billion-source-2015-10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Communism.

What the hell is that?

bad photoshop?

It's an improvement from prior high density housing that it had replaced.

What is the problem? It looks like an Ontario Suburb to me, except no driveway leading to a 36 square foot back yard.

Allow what? Patterns? Tons of cities out there organize their districts to have buildings that look aesthetically pleasing together.

Stuyvesant Town

looks like the projects

I agree. They should bomb New Jersey.

are those the only buildings with trees next to them in NY?

NY looks so awful..I never understood people who like to look out a 5 million dollar penthouse into other peoples windows, No nature, no trees. It's so fucking ugly and utterly worthless.

Why do Canadians care about stuff that doesn't have anything to do with them?

Comes across as sad and pathetic, but then I guess that's Canada in a nutshell.

>implying my flag is my nationality

Fuck mad NYC bitches dude

this thread is shockingly ignorant on Federally funded public housing used as a weapon to move rural blacks into all American city centers.

This is why all American cities are nigger infested war zones.

It was originally a weapon of Protestants to bring Catholics (who dominated the Cities from the civil war to the 1940s) to heel. it worked.

the Protestants used Jewish architects and intellectuals to do this.

its Stuyvesant town, I grew up there until my dads job was moved to the suburbs (he was a cop and switched departments to westchester). The cheapest apartment there is 3,000 dollars a month. I cant make this up

Picture is of a housing development for public employees, lower wage workers and seniors. What do you expect in one of the most expensive cities in the world?

Though they could be taller... Maybe get Trump to redevelop the site?

this is a post world war 2 private apartment complex

looks like a good place to store niggers

Those are the projects. They're basically for niggers who can't even live in cheap apartment complexes

(((Spuyten duyvil))))

Oh. I thought it was still a public/private thing.

Your right, it's a private development.

Its the housing projects. All the poor people live there. Mostly niggers, hispanics and of course the chinese. Truly disgusting place.

> public employees
> public housing

you probably don't pay much in taxes yet, do you?

NYC's nature isn't bad, IMO it's really good for a city its size.

There are pretty large parks around the city (the cliche one being Central Park, but Central Park is far from the only park), and smaller parks pretty much everywhere.
It's not just buildings and roads.

Of course it's not really comparable to the Scandinavian cities which has great nature inside the city center, but NYC definitely doesn't overwhelm you with concrete.

why the fuck are the projects on the river?

You don't understand what project housing is yet, do you?
adorable.

No. I just write on my IRS tax form com April;

... I WIN

Those aren't cheap m8.

>its Stuyvesant town
>The cheapest apartment there is 3,000

this. these are not projects.

F U C K I N G - C O M M I E B L O C K S

This won't do.

sometimes i wonder, did they really have to make it this ugly?

At least it contains all the minorities and pretentious yuppies who want to live in a concrete jungle for some reason.

meh

They are call urban reservations.

Wow that looks nice, I wanna live there.

*tips fedora*

It literally is just buildings and roads. Not enough park for the amount of people that live their. It's a fucking shit hole and there is absolutely nothing you can say about it that will make me change my mind.

The only people that live their are faggots who think New York is the best city in the world, makes the best food, has the best restaurants, is the most politically correct, and get offended over everything.

>photo taken in 2016
>went there in '14 and '10
>the exact same road work is still their

Literally the shitest place in existence.

Please tell me more, Ive never heard of this

section 8
nignog lives matter

I live in NJ and I agree, This state is a mess.

They'll never get taller. All the city employees and service industry workers either win a lottery for a 2k/mo project box or get priced out Manhattan and have to commute 3-4 hours a day from Booklyn or Queens. Cheaper apartments aren't allowed to add more units vertically and almost all housing development going on now is for multi million dollar super tall apartments or 3k/mo condos that sit empty because nobody can afford it.

Middle and working class is fleeing the city and even the classy Upper East Side is getting more empty units a day because nobody outside of the rich, those who inherited homes from parents or the few who win a housing lotto can really afford to live here anymore.

But yeh lets yell at black people living in shitty unheated projects, lel.

aw yeah these are the appartments from GTA IV

Why the fuck does NYC allow section 8? People commute as far from NJ or CT to work in the city as they can't find a place in NYC.

Shit architecture for poor people who oppose anything that will change their concrete hovels.

The guy who built a lot of this crap, Robert Moses, is on record saying that he intentionally built ugly projects, so the people in them would have an incentive to become more successful.

stuy/cooper village

Imagine delivering a pizza to one of those.
>What's your address?
>NIGGA ITS BIG RED BUILDING NUMBA FO FIFE FO APARTMENT SEVEN FIFE EIT ONE

>Cooldown time lowered for Sup Forums Pass users! You can now renew your Pass if it expires in less than 6 months.
its a poor peoples district i think

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Moses

What's Trinidad and Tobago like mate? Thinking about travelling there.

oh so poor people arent allowed a view?
fuckin statist cuck

Looks kind of comfy tbqhwy

>It's an improvement from prior high density housing that it had replaced.

kek

What an incredible waste of already limited space in NYC
Those buildings alignments are fucked

Somebody's gotta clean up all the shit and piss

>that haphazard construction

What a blemish. Were'nt these constructed because some jew faggot cried for housing for niggers in the heart of the city ?

>when the poor people appropriate the same viewing space you paid for violating the NAP so you burn 500,000 rounds of depleted uranium ammo in your private C-130 defending your eye-space from their aggressions
>ancap.jpg

Itt: a bunch of people who have never been to NYC ignore the few people who have

It's Stuy Town and it's certainly not cheap

It's hot and full of normies in various shades of brown.

its ugly and inefficient

needs a new bridge

businessinsider.com/r-blackstone-nears-deal-to-buy-stuyvesant-town-for-53-billion-source-2015-10

It does make a bit of sense when you consider the irish gangsters were ruling the city in the early 1900s. I might be off here.

Bumpan for interest

You should leave for Old Jersey then.

kek I remember this street from GTA IV

They look exactly like our commieblocks
Copypasted looks + lots of greenery in between
Stop appropriating our culture you faggots

Has it always been nice or is it gentrified?

Ths architecture is ugly, but theres lots of green space around it, which is rare in Manhattan

Obviously its not, or it would be torn down and rebuilt. Do you have any fucking clue what real estate is like in Manhattan? Do you know how much you can charge some wall street fuck to see a tree when he walks out the door?

>In the years after it opened, blacks were barred from living in the complex, with Metropolitan Life's president, Frederick H. Ecker, stating that "negroes and whites do not mix".[18] Lee Lorch, a City College of New York professor, petitioned to allow African Americans into the development and was fired from his teaching position as a result of pressure from Metropolitan Life. Upon accepting a position at Pennsylvania State University, Lorch allowed a black family to occupy his apartment, thus circumventing the no Negroes rule.[19] As a result of pressure from Metropolitan Life, he was dismissed from his new position as well.

Nevermind

Possible expansion to increase residential units? Maybe some business/commercial office space to subsidize some burger flippers and custodians.

Affordable housing goy.

we're in america, anythings possible

doing that, you could get rid of the old buildings and make it into a large greenspace

Every neighborhood except the upper east and upper west side have been shitty at some point, basically. Stuy is somewhat recent gentrification. The whole area will become extremely fucking gentrified if they ever finish the 2nd ave sub

We need to demolish these buildings and replace them with fuckhuge shoddily built glass and steel sky scrapers. The city can't have enough of them.

it'd provide more construction jobs no?

So you're Chinese, I take it?

Yea, its possible, but youd be making less money after the fact than if you had just left it how it is and charged people $6,000 a month for a 1.5 bedroom

>Muh fucking sides
>FUcking checked

Meanwhile in New Orleans, trees are growing in the middle of houses...

Even mother nature hates the swamp ninjas

You wanna go chinese way with construction job creation?

if it's below sea level, the buildings shouldn't be ranch homes, instead rowhouses like nyc

What about Central Park?

>flag

que?

whats it like, diverse very asian?

(((Robert Moses)))

Central park is chill I guess, but there's a lot of undercover cops and its not really "nature." Basically its a place to go stare at upper east/west side women

>prove me wrong

Redevelop the site with space for a new Hospital and Park

capi blocks

there's a hospital in that pic.

Because they literally feel superior to "rural" people. They do this by living in what is a glorified garbage dump, stacked on top of one another in their own filth and nonsense. Doing this makes them feel more enlightened and remarkable to the so-called bumpkins that live in "fly-over country".

They are fucking scum. The worst human beings on the planet live in areas like this.

I once got lost in NYC looking for the UN building and ended up around there.These young thugs came up to me and said "I'm gonna beat the dog shit into you" and as I walked away they started throwing things at me :)

(((NEW)))

>implying state intervention isn't the only reason this exists in the first place and that units with a view wouldn't cost more under free market conditions

you're the statist cuck