New episode of Marvel's Spiderman aired today...

new episode of Marvel's Spiderman aired today. This one introduced Screwball but the twist was that Screwball was Liz Allen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0TTaT2QAf6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Qt7tVxO48n8
bleedingcool.com/2017/07/10/spider-man-animated-producer-fires-back/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kraven_the_Hunter
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They cancelled Ultimate for this shit

But Ultimate was garbage.

It was better than this shit

I thought Harry would be less obnoxious towards Spider-Man after they worked together a few times. But that would mean character development in this show, and we can't have that.

And they cancelled Spectacular for that shit

>but the twist was that Screwball was Liz Allen

what

Nobody cares, that was almost ten years ago

Eh so Hermione is back.

Who wrote this episode?

Your mother

>complain about USM
>suddenly this shit comes along to prove that things can always be worse.
Fuck it, why didn't they just continue USM?

>Fuck it, why didn't they just continue spectacular?
Fixed.

Rights issues, be realistic

>Nobody cares

Good one, shill.

Because USM got one more season than it was meant to.

I've already accepted we're in worst timeline user. Doesn't mean we can't dream what a better one would look like.

Look user, Spectacular cannot ever continue because of legal issues. I've made peace with that fact. There is no hope for it to come back, meanwhile if they brought USM back, it'd be better than Spider-Man(2017)

JUST
U
S
T

Then what's a couple more seasons for them? They had a fan base and were showing signs of improving. Why start back at total shit when you can improve on what was already shaping up to be pretty decent?

>holding on to a dead show for ten years
Get therapy

>meanwhile if they brought USM back

That show already was on more than it was supposed to. The third season was originally going to be the last season, before strong Netflix viewing convinced them to do one more. It was never supposed to reach 100+ episodes, since that's past syndication number.

Tell that to the Teen Titans fans.

Damn, and now we're stuck with this shit show.

Are you 5 years old?

I absolutely do

No, but your mom is

>have John Jameson
>have both Robbie and Randy Robertson
>have Daily Bugle stuff get destroyed by Spidey in the middle of fights

They sure are teasing JJJ's eventual premiere a lot.

But why not make another actually good show?

But he's already here

It's interesting to see Spider-Man keep on falling in the downward spiral with each series. Makes me wonder what will come after this one.

May will be his older sister or cousin in the next one. My dick

Anyone shirtless?

I don't want to wait forever to see Peter and Harry.

I imagine she will be replaced with some Disney OC voiced by their newest up and coming tween singing sensation

Spider-Man is Icarus. Spectacular Spider-Man flew too close to the sun and now the cartoons are stuck in free fall.

Nah gotta leave that for the love interest.

An updated version of Agents of SMASH only it's Agents of WEBB with a Spidey team consisting of Miles, Gwen, Flash, Silk, Jessica, Ben.

And they only ever fight evil Spider people with Doc Oc as superior Spider-Man leading his team of villain spiders. With Brock, Tarantua, Kaine, Julia Spider-Woman (wearing a symbiote for no real reason) and Doppleganger,

You will never see anyone with a non spider related superpower in the whole series.

>Liz Allen

Why? She's barely appeared in this, she's still at Midtown instead of with the genius kids.

>modern Marvel Animation
>love interest

It's funny. I usually hate shipping and romance and in general. But USM and this made me realize how sterile Spidey's world is without it.

Peter was already shirtless in the origin shorts. He took off his pants too
youtube.com/watch?v=0TTaT2QAf6Y

I know but having that spider bite look gross af this time didn't really arouse me, nor the body color change.

Because Spidey can't have non-costumed supporting characters.

Watch later in the season, as Aunt May becomes Golden Oldie and Randy Robertson becomes Rocket Racer.

>Aunt May becomes Golden Oldie

I would love this cartoon forever if they do that.

They canceled Spectacular for this shit.

>Screwball commits numerous crimes, including robbery and assault
>"You could be a hero one day!"

Seriously? Spidey barely has any female villains at all. Why do they have to make one of the few he has into one of his friends and a potential hero?

The next episode has the female Crimson Dynamo.

Black Cat was also pretty much treated as an antagonist.

They also had Sandman's daughter be a villain.

Speaking of spiderman rights, WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS ONE? Does Saban's GOYIMS are still holding the rights

>youtube.com/watch?v=Qt7tVxO48n8

Needed more costume change scenes.

I thought Disney held the rights to it.

Good. Ultimate was fucking trash.
Not that this one's much better, mind you, but I'd take it any day over more Ultishit.

Marvel and Disney have them. They even used to rerun it and Spectacular before USM premiered.

well some time ago CBR Clickbaits brought the ire of the 90's spiderman main producer
>bleedingcool.com/2017/07/10/spider-man-animated-producer-fires-back/

also as far as i remember its still ona legal nightmare between Saban, Fox and Disney

You

Me what? Are you unironically defending the cancer that was Ultimate Spider-Man? If so, that's laughable, user.

>there's a frame where the mouth on Liz LITERALLY disappears

J U S T. Also I hope Liz gets SPIDEY'ED and not RANDY'ED

Did her mouth get wished away by the little kid from Twilight Zone: The Movie?

>unmasks herself infront of the most dangerous mobster in town, who she just sent to jail

Jesus Pete why didn't you stop her?

It's better than this shit. It ain't saying much, but it's better

hammerhead shouldn't have a bow tie

So is this show worse than Ultimate? Please let it be worse than Ultimate.

Even if Marvel somehow makes a good cartoon, I'll hate it anyway just for not being SSM or Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes and hope it gets cancelled less than one season in.

This show doesn't have cutaway non-sequitur Family Guy gags, it's automatically superior.

>I never watched past season 2

Why would anyone?

And feces aren't as disgusting as diarrhea.

Your point is?

>comparing two shows without seeing all of them
As I said at the start, (You)

>Willingly subjecting yourself to garbage because "IT GETS GOOD 52 EPISODES IN I SWEAR!"
No.

How would you react if they used Screwball in a movie just to get the social media crowd?

it's worse in some ways but no, overall it's still better

how would you react if Zone used Screwball in the next parody?

Can we make Screwball into a meme character?

>kaine
>evil
wow it really would be shit

That's not what I said at all kek

That'd be terrible. There's better joke villains they can use.

This is actually a good question.

With a simple answer. Spider-Man sells on name alone. They don't see a reason to invest talent. Garbage is cheaper.

I'd screw Ball

Makes him look like Flat Top from Dick Tracy

That her whole in-universe thing, isn't it? Being some e-celeb attention whore who wants everyone watching and talking about her?

If you told me Best Korea had irradiated Guam tomorrow I'd consider the loss of Spectacular to be a bigger offense.

I really miss Spectacular Spider-Man.

I'd only be okay with it if they did something meta in an attempt to get everyone in the theater to tweet about it or something.

Not that user, but its close to what your implying

Why every characters in this show is a superhero or villain?

I hope she shows up, but I doubt it.

>She's white
I thought this shit was "based" around Homecoming, like the rest of the shows are with their MCU counterparts.

Not even. I am saying if you want to fairly compare you should see everything. Imagine if I saw a only the Kraven episode of Spectacular, but all of the 90's show and declared the 90's show superior.

Kraven does seem to get the best episodes, no matter which series.

Kraven was shit in Spectacular

The only things they took from Homecoming were Spidey's original suit design and the Vulture's design, everything else has been mostly standard Spiderman.

The better the series, the worse the Kraven episodes?

Dang, we need to compare all the Kraven episodes of each series. Here's a list of all the shows he was on from what en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kraven_the_Hunter says:

-60's Iron Man cartoon
-Spider-Man 1981
-Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends
-90's Spider-Man
-MTV Spider-Man
-Spectacular Spider-Man
-Ultimate Spider-Man
-2017 Spider-Man

Wait, is Peter actually JJJ's bastard son or something?

Nah

Honestly, the Spectacular Kraven episode was weak as fuck, especially compared to the rest of the series.

That's Harry, and he's the president of the Spider-Man hateclub this time around since JJJ is absent.

>Hammerhead is clearly paying attention to what the heroes are doing at the end
>knows Screwball's true identity
>can logically deduce that Spider-Man is a student at Midtown High

He's wrong, but that won't stop him from attacking Liz and Midtown again.

Have you seen every episode of each show? Because I have and it was definitely better than this piece of Slott garbage

The way they don't want to do any previous Spider-Man villain, and the fact that we're getting 2 Spider-Man films a year, that's very likely.

>>Screwball
>>Neither a Screw nor a Ball