WATCH IT, TRUMP

WATCH IT, TRUMP

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3195697/Obama-hits-golf-course-NBA-legends-Ray-Allen-Alonzo-Mourning.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yikes
I actually believe this picture is evidence of this.
Fucking scumballs

Weaponized Autism strikes again. Good job based bro!

That's cleary his right hand you stupid fuck

That's messed up, dude.

what is this?

>Obama

That picture of Michael is the most ape like ive ever seen someone

MAKE SURE AND VOTE NOV 8, TAKE YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY TOO!!

KEEP POSTING, SPREAD ALL INFORMATION AS HARD AND FAST AS YOU CAN!

GRAB THIS ELECTION BY THE PUSSY!!!

FUCK SHILL THREADS!

Spirit cooking, aka satanic worship

this will always be my top 3 trump-related pic of the election

when this first got posted every went apeshit

Brand new meme.

Explain?

Kek

AINT NUTHING WRONG WITH A NIGGA EATING UP SOME GHOST BEEF SAMMICHES

He's such fucking faggot aaaaaaaahhhaa

Sorry for the bad crop. But, um, yeah, it is his left CLEARLY

Hasn't anyone noticed that both Podesta and Obango and Clinton all have these scrawny, leathery bodies?

Its weird.

hol up

somebody tell him he needs to know

SO YOU BE CHECKING

It's fucking happening

Ay yo, hol up. We wuz dubs n'shieet?

Gotta be honest: that pic of Obama is pretty badass.

>Mexican intellectual

kek

quads and trump wins but Sup Forums is shut down forever

Dankest thread I've seen in a while. Especially considering deez digitz

Pepe!

What the fuck is up with Tim Kaine's left hand?

what's wrong with it

IDK but his eyes look Satanic, or jewish.

It's a photo. Photos are like mirrors, they reverse left and right. So if it looks like his left hand (based on the thumb), it actually means its his right hand.

We clear?

>t. mexican intellectual
its his left

>Photos are like mirrors, they reverse left and right

If you arent afraid of the truth, do a FOIA request regarding Ted Gunderson.

It's meme magic you imbecile. This entire election has been meme warfare and our gods are much more powerful.

I don't know why this is hard to understand. You probably got that OKCupid question about turning a glove inside out wrong.

>I don't know why this is hard to understand
Because that's not how it works you fucking idiot. If I take a picture of my left hand on the left side of my screen, it's still going to look like my left hand on the left side of the screen.

Did you use an iphone/android camera? They have software to invert the image to what it should be. Traditional film is different because the light waves cross over like in your eye but they don't have a "brain" to invert the image like we do.

Optics is really fascinating stuff actually.

WTF HIM TOO????

This is why we're building that wall, Paco.

t. mexican intellectual

He eats babies.

That's fucking weird dude

Estas pendejo?

Whats the point of this Cult? whats there purpose?

Which is fucking badass and I love that Hillary is associated with it. You fucking pussies think its a bad thing but its actually cool as fuck and if you think otherwise we probably wouldn't have been friends in middle school.

see

Are you retarded? How can you argue that the picture that he posted isn't his left hand on the left side of the screen

ALSO, the photo of Obama was taken from his right side, the only hand you could see the inside of their wrist like that is the left

You are ether brain dead or a CTR shill.

>Traditional film is different because
Even if that is true, I don't give a shit to look it up because that type of film is irrelevant to the image in question. Explain why the "USSS" on his hat isn't backwards. Explain why the U.S. flag on his hat has the stars properly in the upper-left corner. I even found a bigger version of the original image for you. I could probably go look to see that he consistently wears his watch on his left hand. I could also link you to the article the image is in where it specifically states:
>Obama sported some bandages on the ring and middle fingers of his left hand as he played a round of golf on Monday

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3195697/Obama-hits-golf-course-NBA-legends-Ray-Allen-Alonzo-Mourning.html

They eat babies?

Nice timing leaf friend.

Get cucked out of dubs

Praise him

I ain't even mad.

Jus stop man, you are embarrassing yourself
Phones invert the photos when taken with frontal camera for you to see it like in a mirror in the screen
Otherwise, just no.

Could it be that this photo is from the mirror universe? It would explain why he has has USSS and not USA on his hat. A lot of people think we have "leaped" from one universe to another recently.

I could give you some examples if you want but you probably already know them if you use Sup Forums

Well then why isn't the writing backwards? Checkmate CTR fag

Mexicans are such intellectuals.

Because everything is backwards in the mirror universe you dip. So when you take a photo of it, it goes back to normal.

Why this nigger is using skin-tone band-aids?!?

Kek
e
k

should be using another shit on it!

>gets BTFO
>starts shitposting about mirror universes

DA FUG

Do you enjoy arguing with retards? Does it make you feel like a big man?

>arguing with retards
I prefer to phrase it as "humiliating fucking idiots so maybe they'll stop posting on the internet".

>mexican intellectuals

those elitist scum are into that fucked up ritual shit.

(((You)))

You are stupid

Stfu scum

Are you retarded?

It might be it might not be. But these memes are going to be fucking gold either way.

All you spics better hope someone hopped on a Mexico VPN to purposely post this.

Otherwise...

YIKES.

Uhhhh... don't eat the led paint chips, bruh.

Dude, what the fuck is wrong with his hand? They are seriously deformed. That gap between his pinker and dying finger is bizarre.

Right is left
Up is down
Welcome to bizzaro world

This shit isn't funny anymore.

I honestly believe that if Trump had never posted that pic this board wouldn't have been nearly as enthusiastic and passionate about him as it is now.