Work at a grocery store

>work at a grocery store
>virtually every black and hispanic customer uses food stamps
>hispanic customers always have like 3-4 kids with them

So is this where all the tax money is going?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supplemental_Nutrition_Assistance_Program
youtube.com/watch?v=C_HgNzgjdRM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pretty much

Yes

yes

yes, and no other society has ever imported shit-birds into their country and paid them, with their tax money, to have kids, all while just accepting as a matter of fact that it's too expensive for them to have kids of their own

waste fraud and abuse

women are about to be btfo

>work in Walmart
>every brown family of any variety lets their kids run rampant
>all the "bad evil hicks that love guns" have orderly kids that are super polite and laughing and having a great time with their parents
>every single mom with a mixed race kid is screaming the whole time she's in the store even when the kid isn't doing anything

>So is this where all the tax money is going?
The domestic welfare program, AND the international welfare program

Its kinda funny how all of the good jobs you could be working went over seas, and then globalists bring 3rd world people back here to take the few remaining jobs we have and drive down the wages even more.
Then you get stuck stocking shelves for a living, and they take a significant portion of your paycheck each payday so they can put it towards the niggers that trash your store, eat better than you, and then send the rest overseas to the ones that are working the job you should be working.
PIC RELATED

Yoooo are you fucking kidding me? White guy here, i make 75,000 a year and still go sign uo for food stamps. Free food niggah! fruits and veggies! fruits and veggies! Shima lima ding dong!

Me too mate
>get called to cover some cashier breaks up front
>get mexican lady buying millions of the same hair and tooth care product
>look at my new bagger and bet him my next paycheck she has a shit ton of coupons
>win
>come across item that is the wrong coupon but is similar
>normally would override for a nice customer with maybe one or two of the item
>this bitch is trying to buy twenty 2-packs of toothpaste with 1-pack coupons
>tell her I can't accept these
>she insists I can in broken english, the other cashiers do it
>I have to sit and explain to her that these items are not the same
>has me void them all out, she no longer wants them
>tells a front-end manager on me
>I'm a grocery manager
>we both laugh after she leaves

What the fuck do they do with all this shit, sell it to their families and make a side profit?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supplemental_Nutrition_Assistance_Program

SNAP benefits cost $74.1 billion in fiscal year 2014 and supplied roughly 46.5 million Americans with an average of $125.35 for each person per month in food assistance

this equates to 94% of the program cost being distributed, or much more efficient that most people would think when considering a government program.

This cost was 6% of the US federal budget in that year.

So no, this is not where (((all))) of the tax money is going.

I like how you said "the tax money" and not "my tax money" because as someone who works at a grocery you likely don't pay federal taxes.

Ever watch hoarders and extreme coupons?

No, but I get customers all the time that extreme coupon and I usually congratulate them for saving hundreds of dollars. But they buy normal stuff, fucking Mexicans literally get tons of toothpaste, shampoo, toothbrushes, soaps, etc...

46.5 mil * 125.35 = 5.8 billion

Am I missing something?

i live next door to romanians that somehow stuffed 15 people into a tiny 3 bedroom house

per month. I'm an idiot

Any w2 pays federal taxes you dumb faggot

Same thing happened to me. Some Mexican lady started getting all mad because I could read the coupons and she can't. Had to put a shopping cart full of toiletries in the re-shelf bin. The most satisfying thing is watching a retarded customer get BTFO by you or the managers.

To multiply it by 12 months

>Romanians
If any Romanians enter my store, I call lost prevention and tell them to watch them like hawks.
Make the worst truck drivers too. Won't listen to you for shit when you want the load put in receiving a certain way.

Pol just likes to shit on food assistance because they either survive on neetbux /their parents or make close to minimum wage as cashiers/coders/etc and need a boogeyman to get angry about, as if an illegal immigrant with six mouths to feed who's husband gets taken advantaged of by unscrupulous employers is something to be envied.

Middle and upper class people who lie to get on benefits or businesses that deal in cash only and hire these illegals for $2/hr and get boosted by banks waste more of our tax dollars but it's more fulfilling for them to bitch about poor people buying lots of toothpaste at the supermarket they're a wageslave to

Yes, you're forgetting to ensure the same time scale in your figures.

Yeah about 60-70% of it.

I worked at a food lion in one of the poorest regions of VA. Fat fucks eat better on gov assistance than most people do with a 70k paying job a year. I'm not even lying on the first they would just get ungodly amounts of chicken and meat (including filet mingon), spend at least 400-500 on one trip and still have more than half of their money left. I don't give a fuck how many kids you have, when you make it this easy to eat good why would you even bother working a crap job trying to scrape by? Perfect example of what's wrong with our government and society.

romanians confirmed Europe mexicans

It is satisfying, I love shutting them down when they miss a sale but didn't get a rain check.

I don't know about you, but where I live these people are buying juicy steaks and lobster with their food stamps while i'm white and eating pasta, 87 cent tomato puree with grocery outlet pasta noodles almost every night

no meng, poor people get their withholding back at the end of the year

>op claims blacks and hispanics are using foodstamps
>women btfo

Trump logic

What exactly ARE food stamps? It seems like a US thing, and i've never been there. Are they like..coupons or something?

I just don't understand why they have so many kids. I can barely pay rent, bills and food, but I do. I couldn't imagine having any kids.

Yes. Non whites are a huge burden for every country they inhabit. That is the plain truth. For ever one Ben Carson there are ten thousand rabid nigs on the loose, spending you tax money on guns and drugs which they then use to kill white people

It's what the government gives you if you're too lazy to get a job and feed yourself

This is a depressing fact.

At least niggers have the right to be there cause they were brought as slaves, but why the fuck do we let spics in to do the same thing niggers do, leech off white people.

Spic here. Is this really true? WTF? I've never in my life used food stamps and noone in my family ever has either. Where do i sign up?

Can confirm. These fuckers get entire carts of free food.

So, like..tickets that you HAVE to spend on food? wow, that's insane. I bet there are still ways to sell them, though.

>work at a grocery store
Poorfag doesn't have a skin color

>Worked in Vons in highschool
>Majority of food stamp users were white tweakers
I think it's just in general a lower class thing, probably varies by area

>virtually every black and hispanic customer uses food stamps
>hispanic customers always have like 3-4 kids with them
This is disgusting. I disavow. If you cannot afford to feed your children then you shouldn't be giving birth to them.

Well i guess it's better than just giving them raw cash.

At least he has a job you subhuman spic.

im white and have ebt. u made white boi?

They get sold all the time. I worked in a no credit check business and this was a source of income for most of my scummy customers.

>yfw Sup Forums is literally the fat bitch in this video
youtube.com/watch?v=C_HgNzgjdRM

Sorry but something that will be done by robots in 10 years is not a job, it's a charity. Just like the food stamps he's complaining about.

Oh there is. Corner store shops will often buy them. Around 50-60$ for 100$ EBT card. Shop gets all that cash from the government, and the niggers get their drugs.

You have to make poverty levels to not pay federal taxes. Under 10k a year if you are single.