So what are you guys going to do when trump loses on tuesday?

so what are you guys going to do when trump loses on tuesday?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/news/archive/2016/06/canada-mexico-visa/489203/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To be honest it looks like Trump staged this.

Wake up.

Very selfless.He just won me over.

MAGA

I'll be here, and on /r/The_Donald, watching people try to explain how he got fucked over.

trumps already been setting up the damage control for a while now though

RIGGED

Basically

Laugh at all the gullible and naive fools on Sup Forums

Celebrate

drinking wine and shitposting on Sup Forums to trigger redditors

try harder next time

96365744▶ Fucking your mother.

Comming to Sup Forums to see the collective buttmad.

Preparing my memes and evidence to make Clinton's presidency a living hell. She won't go one day without a scandal.

>Preparing my memes
>Preparing my memes
>Preparing my memes

and do tell me what makes you think you'll accomplish anything

Continue stockpiling.

Hillary will get to load the Supreme Court, especially if Dems win the Senate too. Say goodbye to a lot of your freedoms when that happens. She won't appoint real justices. She will pick yes-men from her own ranks and has enough pull among Dems in the Senate to approve them.

It won't be as dramatic as "round up the guns" but you'll see big restrictions on what can be sold or who can buy new guns (or ammo, or both) and you'll see big erosion to freedom of speech. "Trigger words" and "safe spaces" will start making it to the private sector.

You will go to prison if you say bad things about Islam, for example.

Coming soon if she wins.

I'm not certain.
But at least I'll try.

lol

Wait to see what new memes will come next

Shitpost. What else.

wait for the us to turn into brazil while playing video games

I am conflicted on whether or not to delete my Trump folder. Months of collecting might go down the drain!

if she wins we wont go away...we will be a ever growing thorn in her side

we will not go quietly and we will get worse...we will no longer play mr nice guy either...trump would of lost so no need to play nice

sadly true...the day this comes to pass in america then the west is doomed

best thing to hope for after that is..........hope it all burns and rebuild from the ashes and remember the past mistakes

So happy I get off work at 5 so I can come home after and watch it. My plan is to get shitfaced through it because it's going to be so hard to watch.

Become a trap and exploit SJWs for the next ~25 or so years.

Wake up and sigh with relief that it was all just a terrible nightmare and I'm living in the Berenstein universe again.

To be honest.. Trump looks like he staged this. I've been a lifelong Trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me..

Fuck off CTR. You're shitting up every fucking thread.

I'm going to be tearing it up in Seattle I might get in a bar brawl.

Should be fun.

Not CTR, just think it's a funny meme. As far as OP question. I'm with this guy I have been trying to be as self sufficient as I can be, but gonna up my game. Just wish I had property to do a full fledged garden and chicken coop. Just do container gardening right now at my condo. Going to just forget about the outside world moreso than I already have.

Basically this. I'll essentially drop out of being productive. Why bother at that point?

We will make her life a living hell.

She will toss and tumble each night, fearful of the nightmares we are imbuing in her!

Kicking the stool and going for a swing, obviously

I'll build a wall and make canadians pay for it.

I'll just walk into Justin's manor and tell him "bitch you're paying for the wall" and he will say "yest master" like the cuck he is. And then I'll watch him build it with his bare hands as I eat their Moose Tacos.

theatlantic.com/news/archive/2016/06/canada-mexico-visa/489203/

T H I S
H
I
S

shitpost