John F. Kennedy

If he was still alive and well who would he endorse for US president?

Give the most accurate answer, no memes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sy5PrFxTRpc
youtube.com/watch?v=xp5dOibh8GA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Clinton, since he was Catholic.

As a catholic I'd never vote for Satanist Clinton.

for neither probably

smae as how you dont hear any ex president endorsing either... except obongo but hes still not ex yet

The one that isn't a fucking Satanist.

youtube.com/watch?v=sy5PrFxTRpc

Probably wouldn't even need Trump because he would have never let Hart-Celler pass.

Trump.
>"the very word secrecy is repugnant.."
>"we are opposed around the world by a ruthless conspiracy"

youtube.com/watch?v=xp5dOibh8GA

Trump, he fucking hated the CIA which according to Sup Forums is backing Clinton

Clinton because he was a covert shit (see Bay of Pigs), and because he was a weak-ass (see no Air Support for Bay of Pigs fucking them over)

Clinton.

JFK would have helped her out, rigging the election and all. I mean that's how he won,

Trump. He tried to do what hitler did with the banks, and he got fucking K O'd for it by the elite jews.

Johnson cause Kennedy was a poof.

Honestly Kennedy got duped into that shit by bad apples left over from the Eisenhower administration.

adolph hitler

BUMP

Trump. JFK was Catholic, so he would oppose Globalist Clinton. He also had a high interest in the safety of American citizens, he knew who were the people the government should put first. He knew how to spend money. Also he comes from a line of family that knows business well, his father was of the lucky ones who pulled all their money from the stock market before black Tuesday, his family would have supported trump.

Trump

He'd support Trump hands down

OP said no memes, it was because his dealings with the mafia because they supported him and his brother in getting into power from senate and presidency then Rob and Jfk both double crossed them and cracked down on organized crime

He would endorse the space candidate

That would be Trump.

What's Trump?
Protestant?

Indeed. It may be revisionist of me (and what more I wasn't even alive then) but Kennedy inspired us all to be bigger than who we are.

Trump is pro space, I think. But he definitely does inspire the same bigly feelings as Kennedy.

Trump.

You really think he'd vote for the same machine that had him killed? Cmon my dude you straight stupid.

So Clinton doesn't endorse Clinton?

Whatever his audience is.

he was killed by the CIA or FBI (maybe they worked together). he wanted to end the secret foreign wars and stop our overreaching government.

>he would be appalled by both candidates and how they act, but ideologically would be more with trump.

Clinton, because half of his brain would be missing

If JFK had never been assassinated the entire fucking world would be completely different and we wouldn't have either candidate right now. The question is irrelevant because one part makes the other impossible.

To answer your question, though, Trump/

Clinton for sure haha

Trump easily, he endorsed Hitler and said Fascism is right system for German, I don't think he would have a problem with way less radical Trump.

JFK would be considered right wing in 2016.

All the living ex presidents have endorsed Clinton and so would JFK.
The elite stick together.

LLLLLLLINE OF THE DAY

I think he said he's Presbyterian

What's sad is if he were around today, the democrat party of today would betray him as they would see him as too "right wing."

Times really do change.

F

ofc not