In the event of a tie, what does Sup Forums think will happen?

in the event of a tie, what does Sup Forums think will happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/hes-a-state-democratic-elector-but-robert-satiacum-says-he-wont-vote-for-clinton/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To be honest.. Trump looks like he staged this. I've been a lifelong Trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me..

the GOP house elects Paul Ryan and Jeb Bush as president and vice president

regarding who's elected? the house would choose and since the house is R Donald wins.

regarding how the people react? libs go nuts for a few weeks before everything goes back to normal

This is a copy paste of a comment I just saw

Fuck off CTR

It's the end of the 2016 Presidential race.

The people of the US hated all the candidates so much that no one voted. The government is in a panic, trying to figure out what to do to decide who the next president will be. Finally, Barack Obama comes up with an idea: A literal presidential race. The three candidates would run a lap around the white house, and the best time would become president. Bernie Sanders goes first, but being as old as he is, he takes 24 minutes. Trump goes next and posts a time of 14 minutes 24 seconds. Hillary Clinton goes last, running as fast as she can in an effort to beat Trumps time. She finally crosses the finish line in just under 10 minutes. "Aha, that must be some kind of record!" she exclaims.
"I don't think so," says Obama, "Bush did 9:11"

Once again, if Trump wins NH, he's going to win the floating Maine district. In either event, he wins, but it won't come to a tie.

Fist fight.

Recounts in any state that was remotely close, then a couple weeks later the house chooses trump as the winner.

well, hes up quite a bit new hampshire. i think he can take it. if what you say is true, that means if florida goes trump he wins?

not if he loses NV

I don't know what happens. Apparently it's supposed to go to the congress? I think the RINOs might make a play to vote for Clinton "for the republic" just like Paul Ryan shilling for bailing out the banks in 08. Or maybe a faithless elector will go to Clinton.

Trump needs to get above 270, and hopefully by a lot of EVs.

hes up in nevada

Better rework that map op 2 electors in Washington are going rogue and wont vote for Hillary.

How retarded must be a presidential voting system to end with a tie?

It will never be a tie because one elector from WA said he won't vote for Hillary under any circumstances.

>Colombia

You can't really talk shit about other countries governments.

source for this? how do you we know its true? why isnt the MSM covering that?

It goes to penalty kicks in the end

>Libs go nuts
>Nazi Frog loving Sup Forumslocks feel emboldened
>Maybe a few Libs get massacred in the streets
>House narrowly reelects Paul Ryan as speaker
>House then narrowly elects Trump as President as the GOP damn near sabotages him
>Trump holds yuge rally on January 20, 2017 at the White House
>Gives most amazing speech ever - a direct English translation of Adolf Hitler's speech at Nuremberg
>Jacksonian style pillage of the People's house by the People
>Continues on into the Capital building
>A few Senators and Congressmen are lynched by giant mobs of people
>Trump says, "I've got the best crowds, waddya want me to do?"
>America becomes Great Again.

In this event, he'd also need Nevada which isn't a given, but I'd also keep my eyes on Michigan and Pennsylvania with their significant white population, lack of Hispanics, and comparative black disengagement.

But yeah, in the scenario presented in OP, he'd take 270 and win.

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/hes-a-state-democratic-elector-but-robert-satiacum-says-he-wont-vote-for-clinton/

He'd be fool to go against the people's vote even if they vote for Trump.

i think PA will flip before MI. also, hes way up in nevada, see

Why do you think America has electors and not simple majority vote?

>Yfw meme magic has made the poll graphs look like a cock
Either that or anonymous is pulling some Time person of the year shit and is controlling this election.

this

Each party has a set of electors in Washington and the winning parties electors cast the electoral vote.

kek

In PA Hillary is winning every single poll, all of them
They let you down

Early voting is looking bad in Nevada based on reports, but you're right that the polls themselves are overall favorable.

As far as PA and MI go, I'd honestly put money on at least one to flip this election, if not both. I have an extremely good feeling about it. When all is said and done, Trump will have more than enough electoral votes, though he may lose the popular vote due to blue state blowouts and red states being slightly closer this year.

Polls are based on 2012 turnout, while black turnout is significantly down based on early indicators. In addition, there's a Philadelphia transit strike that will have a very real effect on the black vote.

Pennsylvania is a significantly white state with an extremely small Hispanic population and a disengaged black voting bloc. Additionally, newly registered voters and party switching numbers strongly favor Trump. If the polls are close, that favors Trump.

They haven't let me down at all, I promise. The polls are tied or within 2 while being based on an election with a black guy running, and that tells me Trump is going to win.

>Yfw you realize anonymous is actually controlling the election and is pulling some time man of the year shit like they did why moot
Election will be a draw and look like a dick calling it now.

>Polls are based on 2012 turnout,

No they're not. They are listed as being taken late October - early November

I think that you need to put some thought into "based on 2012 turnout" actually means, because what you said has absolutely nothing to do with it.

It's not looking good though. Early voting which is the majority of voting in the state shows results that are roughly the same as 2012. There's not a lot of votes left in the state a and he's got to make up a 70,000 vote difference.

Concurrently, betting odds went from Trump +170 to win NV up to Trump +270. I stood in line to early vote on Thursday and the majority of the people in the line were minority women.

i hope he takes it though

>mfw captcha

whoever is in third place for the popular vote will steal the election, because the republican establishment cucks in the house would never select trump or hillary

Let this fucking meme go already. No fucking way Trump misses out on 1 electoral vote from Maine. No way at all.

i set it as that because the polls are very strong to hillary

I would agree with you but, the speaker of the house happens to be Paul Ryan, who is a fag and abandoned Trump

Picture taken today

To be honest.. Trump looks like he staged this. I've been a lifelong Trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me..

hold me Sup Forums im scared

I don't want to be awake on the 8th

It FUCKING goes to the House of Representatives stop fucking asking Sup Forums just fucking google if. I'm drunk and I know FUCKING shit dude it's not hard to understand

Then the (mostly Republican) House of Representatives votes for president, and they pick Trump

He's quietly fallen back into the fold now that Trump has a decent shot at taking the whole thing.

Independents can make up for it if we can trust the polls.

>tfw based judge refuses to order septa workers to stop the strike on election day

>Texas the Hispanic Haven going red

ok m8 whatever you say

HE'S FAST

Quality shitpost lad

>Seeing your posts in every thread.

youre not even voting, fuck off kangaroo fucker

Nice

Regardless of whether or not he's "fallen back into the fold", if Trump barely loses this election, EVERYONE in the GOP that turned on Trump during the election needs to be outed and dealt with (fuck off FBI, I don't mean murdered)

And then Ryan has an "accident" and Jeb assumes office, slow and steady.

the protocol in the event of a tie is that speaker of the house (paul ryan) then chooses between the two. hopefully he will not be a faggot and he'll pick Trump.

You are proving his point - the house would pick Pence to keep Donald away from any position of power

>He said he’s heard from a few other national Democratic electors who are considering joining him.
>yfw the founding fathers came through for us again by not letting the plebes have the final say

Did you guys forget that the Washington state elector said he wouldn't vote clinton?

It will be a tie but he will give it to trump

Want to know the fucking truth what would happen?

A faithless elector would fall on his sword, and cast his vote for Clinton, making it 270-268.

RUNNING IN THE 90s

Every single thread this post