Why didn't hitler use meme magic?

Why didn't hitler use meme magic?

The maymays were too primitive to deal with (((them)))

> Implying that he didn't

he did...he was a good memer with his propaganda

he litterally made the average joe feel ok about snitching on their neighbor and watching them get dragged away lol

He tried, but he was looking in the wrong place

Read Mein Kampf. He did use meme magic and wrote chapters about how crucial it is.

Meme magic didn't exist until 1976

To be honest.. Trump looks like he staged this. I've been a lifelong Trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me..

hubris

Wow. You tried hard there, keep trying bud.

Memes were much more difficult to spread back in the day before the internet and the memes didn't evolve as fast. That's one of the reasons it's working so well now. Once a meme is created it continually evolves to appeal to more and more people, spreading the underlying idea behind the meme as it travels through the various social media and and other gathering places of the internet. We are witnessing the power of memes moving and evolving at an unprecedented speed.

To be honest.. hitler looks like he staged this. I've been a lifelong fuhrer supporter ever since he invaded poland, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me..

What happened in 1976?

Hitler did not had the collective consiousness that we have. Autism wasn't that great on those times.

Shill

He did

kek I'm suprised there's already variations

This. Hitler did use meme magic, that's what all the Nuremberg rally-type crap was. And as you see on Sup Forums, it still works 70 years later and still helps turn people into stormfags long after Hitler died.

big fan of symmetry i see..

Oh shit we got another one.

Reality came into existence. Everything before that is just coded into history books.

The world wasn't ready for meme magick yet.

Meme magic doesnt real

Didnt have the internet, couldnt focus enough minds

False,
Meme magic DOES real

he did you idiot, look at documentaries describing the extreme patriotic memeing the germans did to elect him, flyers everywhere, swastikas, forming communities etc.

Yeah but DOES meme magic real?

Nice english right here, but you have to go back.

He did. He just didn't have the internet to spread memes worldwide. If he had been able to directly meme at the average Ivan, history would've been different.

If only he had access to the internet and MS Paint.

Because the interweb didn't exist untill AL Gore invented it

Were here to stay deal with it

PRAISE KEK