WHERE IS HER MOMENTUM COMING FROM?

WHERE IS HER MOMENTUM COMING FROM?

From reality setting in.

Also Satan.

Reversion to the mean.

Her magical periods

I'm voting for her because Trump is so crazy, I saw that shit he said on CNN and that's not ok

She has no style, she has no grace

My wife and I already voted for him :).

>betting odds
>momentum
lol she's probably buying up her own shares, she's got dick all else to spend her money on since everyone hates her.

Also nice trips, you go to a lot of Spirit Cooking dinners?

>got trips
>id got trips too
what did kek mean by this?

This is a good meme, I literally find myself asking what crazy shit you could be referring to, and then I realize that's the point

that's what I'm saying lmao
a vote for trump is a vote for nuclear war racist orange crazy man mean mouth twitter bully

Is that the America you want to live in?

The voters are scared. She just tried to have Trump assassinated today and most people being polled don't want to commit suicide.

THIS IS THE RESULT OF CTR KEKING AND BAITING YOU INTO SPENDING THE LAST DAY ON GODDAMN #MEMECOOKING

FUCK.
YES.

yup lol and you idiots keep falling for it

The desire to bring people together
The global mission to rid the world of hatred
Medical care for children
Medical care for the poor
Not advocating for rape culture

Woman+minority+young voters > white men voters

you can pretty reliably discount anything that chooes that particular photo for clinton, and that particular photo for trump.

nate bronze

You should know Satan, probably has something to do with those spiritual cooking sessions.

we really got ya'll good lmao

It's funny how so many people have forgotten that the president can't do whatever he wants. It's like they've forgotten Obama has passed maybe 1/3 of what he promised.

the media's arse

kek's Tripping

the madwoman rallied for 7 minutes in the rain m8

it's just strategically small

it's probably polling catching up to people realizing that the FBI thing last week was a big nothingburger and so numbers are moving back toward where they were before it

To be honest.. Trump looks like he staged this. I've been a lifelong Trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me..

>nuclear war
>trump

Nice bait fag

The media and DOJ she's bought off. Plus the president is breaking the law using our tax dollars to campaign for her when he should be fuckin' leading the country.

To be honest.. Trump looks like he staged this. I've been a lifelong Trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me..

This and only this. And it won't be resolved. Soros wins.

Lol! Pol beat the f*** out! When will you guys learn and move out of your parents' basement?

Sanity.

The more crazy things that happen, the more Trump gains power; the more rational the election becomes, the more power she gains.

Emperor Clinton is a parasitic lifeform that feeds on boredom.

to be honest.. trump looks like he staged this
Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

eh what shitt

Two CTR fags talking to each other...

3 days now bch

>to be honest.. trump looks like he staged this

Maybe most of his supporters are just paranoid and violent people that see assassination plots everywhere.

Your dad raped your mom.

PS: She said it wasn't even satisfying.

WHERE IS HIS MOMENTUM COMING FROM?

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!!!!

Latinos with a vested interest in criminal activities.

Low information voters (blacks and women) easily corralled by the bankers.

Weak men easily corralled by women.

Trump only has independently minded white males.

The demographics simply aren't there.

Turn back the aussie proxy faggot.

LITERALLY a copy pasta from an aussie user.

White women
Blacks
Mexicans
Numales

Basically everyone besides conservative white folks.

Trump done goofed losing the female vote.

Democrat voters are statisticallt proven to be more prone to violent criminal convictions

No. The poor blacks, mexicans, white women and numales are voting clinton. Because they're fucking idiots with their money and vote.

THIS IS NOW A JEB THREAD

Better than a stalinist nation and a nuclear war brah.

Don't you lose the right to vote in the USA if you commit a crime?

>Married white women

Looked at that demographic lately?

Solidly Trump

Oh shit. Good to know.

there are more sane people than you realize, drumpf's only real mission was to fuck the GOP up the ass till they bleed, so to that extent it is a success, he could give a shit about peons like us, his next mission is to preserve his brand and leverage this shitstorm into some media venture

hi CTR

Journalists imaginations

They fake polls so it looks legit when they rig the election

Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

tfw this fucking faggot put the file name in the options. Babbys first day on Sup Forums.

She has none. What a load of shit.

Jesus christ.

The dude's name comes up in the fucking Wikileaks emails. He's 100% confirmed a paid shill.

I'm going to use this excuse if I ever pick up a girl.

From people who aren't fucking retarded, that's who.

Trump at 98% support among voters!!! Same place my phony poll came from, imaginationland.

>666
Spawn of Moloch detected.

Tons of money affording ads on YouTube and Google tbqh

>WHERE IS HER MOMENTUM COMING FROM?
CTR idiots who are shilling various polls because they saw /b and /pol do it after the 1st debate.

Except now that no one trusts MSM anymore thanks to rampant shilling from both sides, CTR is basically pissing away money having people do this and it's actually counter-productive because there could be a few states where they think they are winning based on polls but are actually losing.

Trump is running out of time. To win he needs something big to happen.

The FBI reopening the email case was pretty big but it hasn't had a lasting impact.

along with her boyfriend

>losing

Incorrect.

You're in idiot, pick related is stupid because he doesn't control those things and those things don't mean he's helped the economy, because of the auto industry bailout and bank bailout, he put us $10 trillion more in debt. Kys

She's probably already been through menopause, my dude.

because its all based on the incorrect information being pumped out by the media

its the same reason pic related happened

MICHIGAN TIED
NAFTA CLINTON IS ABOUT TO GET CLOBBERED

>this graph

And you say polls are never wrong. Look at how they recognized their mistake before the election and changed it.

Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

*tips kippah

>if i side with my beloved guvment i will never be wrong

meant for

Have another (You)

>silent majority

>to be honest.. trump looks like he staged this
>Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

Let me guess. You two are overweight and cuck fetishes haunt you.

Not being retarded, and actually being a good choice for president
>inb4 ctr

The biggest meme of 2016

wait until they se hill is a racist.

They used to be called 'shitposters'

I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

Like it or not, I think Clinton is likely to be a default choice for many undecideds, if only because she has the Clinton name behind her. A lot of people don't follow news like the average /pol user does, and Trump's scandals are a lot more approachable than Hillary's (as in, grabbing someone by the pussy is easy to understand, whereas something something emails is not as obvious and doesn't as easily fit itself into a soundbite). While Trump apparently has the enthusiasm behind him, an impassioned vote is worth no more than an apathetic vote.

>WHERE IS HER MOMENTUM COMING FROM?

it's not even tuesday yet satan

But what about your wife's son?

It's not even her money. It's the cash she laundered through the CGI

This is sad. Trump's already too far behind to lose. I was really looking forward to a Trump presidency...

That dip was during the Brexit results coming out. Many betters could not pull out in time (innuendo not indeed).

Markets tanked for a week cause many people lost their money on massive bets on remain.

voting for pedo hillary just cause u faggots are racist fucks

>what is due process

fuck off shill

The blood of the innocent and the dark lord's cock.

Lets be honest how long has it been sense obeying the spirit of intent and the well being of american citizens has mattered to democrats?

Underated post

There is a concept called betting against the public. People love to bet on the supposed 'winner' because they believe that it will be an easy bet. In reality, this is, by a process, inflating a particular choice so that they can create a huge underdog and make a lot of profit. These bookies don't stay in business by playing a fair game.If you really want to see this process just look at sports. Also, Brexit was a great example of this.

>Implying