FBIAnon....Wasn't Real

November 5th ended up being a day no one will remember

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/39509
streamable.com/6dnn
denverguardian.com/2016/11/05/fbi-agent-suspected-hillary-email-leaks-found-dead-apparent-murder-suicide/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's the day trump ran away from a sign

Did you not see what happened today?

did you not see the 10 threads about what happened a few hours ago or do you just habitually eat glue

How do you know FBIAnon hasn't altered the timeline?
You can't. Because you can't.

yea i guess Trump didn't get assassinated.
what a joke

There was an assassination attempt on Trump.

Faggot.

Drumpf bravely ran away from literally nothing.

2 different things. Multiple actually

Fbianon was real
Subsequent larpers were not
5th November anonymous I am cancer lesion was was all hype, they had nothing new to add.
Assassination attempt was birddogging.

Podesta email - a inside political joke about a 'terrorists' or 'Clinton/Kerry inter' making a full on assault on them. Maybe a joke at them having people killed?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/39509

Wikileaks started releasing Clinton's emails.

You and I both know that has nothing to do with FBI anons post about damaging files being leaked today

It's still 5th in Hawaii. I-It will happen. Check em.

PRAISE KEK WE WILL AWAIT HAPPENING

streamable.com/6dnn

I think they got him.

Dammit, wrong link.

denverguardian.com/2016/11/05/fbi-agent-suspected-hillary-email-leaks-found-dead-apparent-murder-suicide/

Link?

I made a joke similar to this when I was in the second grade. I cringe when I think about it now. I'm beginning to think that these people aren't child raping monsters and are just autistic.

What in the fuck?

>Fbianon was real
prufes?

Murder is a sin. You shits can't hide from the eye

ENOUGH

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS SHIT

THESE FUCKING RETARDS HAVE HAD FAR TOO GOOD FOR FAR TOO LONG, LEFTISTS NEED A LOSS AND THEY THINK THEY'RE UNBEATABLE BUT THAT'S ONLY BECAUSE THEY KEEP GETTING COVERED FOR

i concede that today was a shit low happening day

I'd:j00
Why is pol always right?

But he was real and something did happen. Pic related

>denverguardian.com/2016/11/05/fbi-agent-suspected-hillary-email-leaks-found-dead-apparent-murder-suicide/

thats not a real newspaper you fucking dildo

Joo4Life u jelly?

This "news site" has only one national article.

About FBI user.

No proof. He's not going to come out and say hey guise was me see mah badge. But it's generally accepted that what he said was true becasue so much of it has been confirmed since. Read the transcript again. I ignored them all at the time coz I just thought he was reciting shit from Clinton Cash. But I've since come around. So because I have decided you should definitely accept it as fact. Or you know, check for yourself.

It's the day Trump dodged a bullet fired from the gun of the radicalized Hillary fanatic that she payed Clinton Foundation money to so he would try to murder Donald J. Trump.

that wasn't fbianon retard. and you could tell he was a larper instantly by how his "hashes" had letters other than a - h