Trump will win!

Trump will win!

Fuck off CTR.

Don't lose hope Sup Forums, the God Emperor won't fail us.

Am I allowed to be a Trump supporter that thinks Hillary is going to win?

No.

hahahahah as if trumpolini gives a flying shit about you peons

wow, ive never seen that bait before.

Ya we all know she gonna cheat but we can still win if we shitpost and demoralize hillary voters everywhere we can

why wouldn't assuming a Hillary victory not be helpful in getting more trump votes? This is the thing I've never fucking understood. People who are more leaning towards Trump would be more incentivized to get off their fucking ass and vote.

>god emperor

Is this a you cringe you lose thread?? lmao

Don't you have some emus you need to worry about you stupid cunt?

vagina voters will all go out in droves clammoring and ranting and raving out of the everliving woodwork to get a 'first lady and first feminist president and have been hiding their powerlevels from their sons husbands fathers and brothers this entire time and on the actual day you will see the vagina vote in its final form. you will see. we all will see.

lol no he wont.

Only 15% of women identify as feminists. You spend too much time on the internet

>Only 15% of women identify as feminists

They don't need to identify as feminists to act like them

Wow! Hillary is getting REKT in the early voting data!

All of the swing states are either tied now or leaning towards Trump! How did this happen?!

Clinton is guaranteed to loose now. How could this happen?!?! She had the news media and Hollywood working for her. Plus she did everything she could to rig the vote. Why didn't she win?!?

WHY?!?!

Go suck vegemite you sweaty cunt

That's the strongest motivating factor for muh vagina voting

>loose

Same tired proxy, what happened to your Canadian cover, CTR? I raped your mom and buttfucked her corpse after I slit her throat, but not before she said she'd rather die than live another day with you as her son.

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF NOW, NOBODY LIKES YOU, YOU FAGGOT NERD VIRGIN CUNT.

You know she will lose

If you dont you arent a true trump supporter

PRAISE KEK

Actually, no.

If you legitimately want Trump to win, you'll spread courage and hope throughout our ranks.

If your goal is to spread defeatism, you share that goal with Hillary.

>That's the strongest motivating factor for muh vagina voting

I get you, but I'm saying lots of women act like feminists and will vagina vote (***IF*** they vote at all) anyway. More than 15%