HEY WHO WANTS TO SEE A DEAD BODY?

>HEY WHO WANTS TO SEE A DEAD BODY?

That joke was tasteless

Just like the show.

Of all the show's tasteless and awful jokes, this is literally the only one I cannot forgive.

Modern family guy has worse ones. A few years later and that whale cutaway still irks me.

instrumentals at my momma's christmas party

I've seen enough.

sup reddit

What episode was this again?

the one where brian volunteers at a funeral home, iirc

"Brian Wallows and Peter's Swallows", I believe is the episode title.

fug, I meant retirement home

Funeral home, retirement home, tomato, tomato

Nope. Brian was caught drunk driving and was sentenced to care for an elderly person as punishment. He ended up looking after a complete bitch who was once a commercial-jingle singer that never got a chance to break away from it. Brian got to know her a little better and fell in love with her, then convinced her to leave her house for the first time in decades. She got hit by a truck almost immediately. Brian visited her in the hopsital, giving her a chance to live a virtual life via VR helmets before she died. After she died, we got the joke in the OP, undercutting the entire damn scene.

More than a decade later, the show would undercut this entire episode by doing an episode where Brian was hung up about age over a 40-something woman he was banging.

Jerry just has to look to his left to see one.

It was necessary. Family Guy can't take itself too seriously.

The attempts at drawn out dramatic scenes in newer seasons are worse than this ever was.

>The attempts at drawn out dramatic scenes in newer seasons are worse than this ever was.
Probably because the newer drama is just dysfunctional and angry as opposed to somewhat touching.

>The attempts at drawn out dramatic scenes in newer seasons are worse than this ever was.

Eh, get past the whole "eating Stewie's shit" thing in the episode where Brian and Stewie are locked in a bank vault, and that was a generally good episode (by Family Guy standards).

b-but they met joe when they were adults

and it was established LONG AGO that Joe was crippled as an adult

You know that's not a flashback, right? It's the Stand By Me adaptation.

All of yall are idiots.

That's not Joe.
That's their cripple friend from before they replaced him with joe

SHOW ME THAT SMILE AGAIN

No I didn't because I haven't seen FG passed the first seasons

Good. Now I can add my own flavor

>Meg is the dead body
I knew to expect it but it still made me laugh.

I think he meant it went on too long

Why the fuck do people get buttblasted over this show specifically even when it's not political but then watch shit like Sam Hyde? I don't get it.