Post Your Tales Of Falling In Love With Donald

Was there a special moment where you became fully committed to the God Emperor?

Here's mine:
youtube.com/watch?v=Uh2T_iosde0

HE FUCKING KNOWS AND HE LOVES US

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XimwGe0ThbA
youtube.com/watch?v=Jqn3V8EJVPg
youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw
youtube.com/watch?v=luI4sodKT3k
youtube.com/watch?v=YY-CiPVo_NQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump's great. Everyone knows that.

This pic is bullshit, early voting shows Clinton voters are the ones rushing to the polls

Vol 1.

do u mean this youtube.com/watch?v=XimwGe0ThbA

Yup. Had a stupid moment and couldn't remember full title.

That vid came out 26-Aug ? Damn I remember buying my MAGA hat in March.

Hillary will win as (((they))) will never let Trump have power.

Hello Roissy

when he made jeb look like an idiot.

"You will find out who knocked down the world trade center:

he didnt even announce he was running until June

When he said he would build a wall and make Mexico pay for it. Then the bantz at the debates were too good.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jqn3V8EJVPg
he was /myguy/ after this

>June 2015
>Life is so fucking stale
>Wondering why society has become so fucking gay
>standing in kitchen making lunch
>Laptop sitting on counter
>Go to YouTube
>"Donald Trump Announces Presidential Run"
>Oh haha this weirdo, this will be funny
>Click on it
>Watch the entire 40 minute speech
>Holy shit...this guy knows what's going on

Fast forward two months

>At this point I'm moderately interested in Donald Trump
>Excited to watch his first major rally in Arizona
>They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists, and some, I assume, are good people
>LUUULZ YES THIS IS MY GUY

After that, I was 100% dedicated to the Trump movement.

what's amazing is he is being and has been tried to be put down by literally everyone and he still hasn't stopped.

Oh he knows all right

For some reason it's hard to remember how I became a trump supporter, and what life was like before he made his announcement and he blew up on the news.

This election is all I have been thinking about, as in if we don't get this we're truly screwed forever. Things didn't seem to be so high-stakes before his announcement, I don't know.

I don't even know how I got on the Trump train, I was just swept up. It's given me hope, further comradery with Sup Forumsacks/like minded people (which are few here irl), but it's also made me more bitter and fanatic.
/blog

Before Trump. the status quoe was SJW politics.

SJW faggots were loud as fuck. Everywhere I went, people were talking about racism, rape, male privilage, white privilage, oppressed minorities, SJW yelling people down for mumbling the wrong thing.

All of my friends had become liberal faggots. I thought that there was no hope, and that it was over. I just thought that this was how life was going to be from now on.

Then Trump emerged like fucking batman. That man is a superhero in my eyes.

"False song of globalism"
And tweeting pic of ted Cruzs wife

He's definitely a hero in my eyes as well
I wonder constantly how other people don't love him even half as much as I do
I can't remember when I joined the Trump train, but I've been on it 100% ever since
He's the mother fucking God Emperor
I've got it so now my father calls him the God Emperor as well kek

I know there was still the migrant crisis and everything, I would consider myself pretty le redpilled but for some reason it's foggy, or has been blotted out by a giant golden TRUMP sign.

I've heard a few people say Canada is basically behind the U.S. a few years and it seems like it. I live in more of a small town esque place, rather than Vancouver or Toronto and now I'm actually encountering these weird hair coloured SJW creatures in real life which is amazing. "ew.. Trump..", racism and other stupid topics are now popping up in front of me, while you have probably been enduring that for a while now, but at least for you it's going to change (hopefully).

So maybe a few years from now Canada will be in the same spot.
[spoiler] Also Trump IS Batman and I uniornically wouldn't mind if he became some sort of Emperor [/spoiler]

More Hillary voters

Seems like many countries follow America's faggoty manufactured mainstream culture with a three year lag.

America elects a faggot-tier SJW president, the rest of the world starts electing faggot-tier SJW presidents (Canada, South Africa, Germany).

I bet Canada will elect a Trump-type personality soon.

THIS^
Trump was sent to deal a death blow to political correctness.

For me it was the Bataclan shooting. Trump was the only one saying anything about it being terrorism and should do something instead of bending over.

Being bused to multiple polls to vote multiple times

>I bet Canada will elect a Trump-type personality soon.
I really hope this happens. Trudeau is beyond embarassing.

I was a Cruz Missile until he dropped out.
When it was clear Trump should be the nominee, I got nervous that the party would try some shenanigans and try to deny Trump the votes he got.

When Cruz didn't endorse him, I was crushed as I had really looked up to him and respected his character. He disappointed me.

Then pic related happend.

When he stepped out of the light and after I heard his speech, I realized what he was; a conservative nationalist who was Republican through and through, just without the outer coating of evangelism.

I didn't recognize what Trump was because, being a devout Christian, I couldn't think of a candidate that didn't bang his Bible on the campaign trail.

He taught there was another way.

Since then, I have engaged in every form of support I could. I have knocked on doors, I have handed out yard signs, I wear my hat and talk to people every chance I get. I've cut back on most of my spending just so I can donate every paycheck.

I've always supported my candidate, but this is the first time I've ever felt like my candidate supported me. I can honestly say I don't just want to vote for Trump, I honestly love the man.

I'm not with him.
He's with me.

I don't love Trump. I'm only voting for him because he promised to put that cunt in jail.

>Every paycheck

How would you feel if they rigged it for clinton

Cheated, obviously, but it's just money. There are more important things than that.

Like freedom.

Also, Trump keeps giving me campaign memorabilia, so I'm getting something physical for it.
>Gold Card
>Black Card
>Signed copy of Art of the Deal
>Hats
>Shirts
I am awash in swag.

My turning point was right after the first republican primary debate a couple days before Iowa

youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw

youtube.com/watch?v=luI4sodKT3k

He intrigued me with the wall.

But to talk about banning Muslim immigration? That was when I fell in love.
?

He had me at "Sieg Heil! Gas teh Jooz!!"

I think it was the Michigan rally where he says something along the lines of "we have spent 6 trillion dollars on the Middle east when we could have fixed our roads, infrastructure, homeless ... ect and we could have fixed all of it. He had so much pain and passion in his voice it really struck a nerve. Also the twisting of douchebag Michael Moore anti Trump movie really made me say fuck it, burn it down

youtube.com/watch?v=YY-CiPVo_NQ

Does anyone have a YT link for that Michigan rally speech?

Honestly just thought he was a egotistical idiot until about a month ago and was gonna vote Aleppo guy.

One of the early republican debates. I can't remember what exactly it was.

When he got interviewed by that albino guy on CNN. I thought ok this guy can talk more than well enough, he's copping all sorts of shit from this albino faggot and he's owning him and he wants the job and he seems to actually care about America in a way I have not seen since the WW2 gen.

Of course he also sticks it to the SJW faggots which immediately gets a lot of respect from me.

The sleepy one guided my hand.

Noice

The very first debate, he smashed the competition right off the bat.

He didn't give a fuck, he wasn't reserved, he was a leader. and he told it like it was.

I so regret not getting the signed copy of Art of the Deal. The book has been on my "To Read List" for a few years now, it would have been a perfect opportunity to get it.

why is his stats so low.

He has the stats of pieces of exodia and those can instantly win you the game. he has no effect. isn't a fusion and still takes 3 stars what the hell

It's almost as if he's shit.

nice meme, where can i get a copy without downloading it ?