Sup Forums can trump realistically win?

Sup Forums can trump realistically win?

This is the best chance I think he has. He could probably clinch New Hampshire bringing it to a tie.

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's full image

Hilldawg is winning NV, sorry trumpy

Nevada is leaning red

Trump will win Michigan.

WHY DONT YOU RETARDED SHILLS KNOW WHAT MAINES SECOND DISTRICT IS??????????????????

wow and here pol insisted trumpo would win PA and VA

nice joke

Maine District 2, maybe NH, makes 270.
Also why T Mobile?

This is his best shot but he needs to flip PA or CO

Nate Silver has been slanting his poll adjustments towards Trump.

Get ready for a massive loss on Tuesday, Trumpkins.

Trump's ahead in NV retard.

holy shit i didnt notice that

>he needs to flip PA or CO
at this point that's just not going to happen

Cucks, I see this website a lot. Is it wrong?

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

he's leading in NH

Hillary is worried about MI she is coming back here

I don't know who is going to win but it's going to be a lot closer than people think

>A tie
Clit will win in a land slide, go home, it's over

Hope you Hildebeests warn your mothers before they try to bring you food when Cunton loses Tuesday. Wouldn't want tendies going to waste when you knock them on the floor.

He's rapidly closing the gap, and all signs point to Hillary massively underperforming. If the Democrats can't get the early vote on point they're through, that's all they have.

Black turnout is down 40% in NC. If that is reflected elsewhere she's going to lose more than co and pa.

Polls have put things close in MI

Last poll I saw was Clinton up 3 in MI but margin of error was also 3

The figure below this on the website shows NH as the only thing keeping Trump from getting 270, and he's up with 2 points in the polls there. Don't worry about this map at all.

Not since the surge of Hispanic voting yesterday.

The black vote may be below 2012 levels but the Hispanic vote is way up.

It predicted 49 out of 50 states in 08 and all 50 in 2012

But this year the third party candidates are stronger, so it might not perform so well

but latino vote is way up

I hope so, I'm in Canada and am tired of the cuck media and SJW's in this country. He's our only hope.

Minnesota will go red, Trump is campaigning there on Sunday, only 2 days before election Tuesday.
Internal polling from his campaign show something the msm won't if he's slotting campaign time for Minneapolis.

And Trumps getting about 40% of it

That's great news for Clinton in Florida and Nevada (despite still trailing behind the Obama 2012 pace in Florida)... but not so much for just about every other battleground state where Hispanic populations are extremely low.

just because someone campaigns in a state doesn't mean they'll win it

Hillary's campaigners are spending time in Arizona but you know she's not winning that shit.

Why campaign there 2 days before election?
Why waste time on Minnesota when you can spend time on states the msm say Trump has a better chance of winning?

She's not campaigning in Arizona on the last few days though, Trump has slotted time in Minnesota as he knows he has a decent chance there despite what ctr shills on Sup Forums say.

>up in NV
>up in NH
>up in the districts needed to flip PA by almost 10 points
>tied in MI
>most likely taking maine second district

hes fine

also both clinton and Trumps internals showing he will hold NC no problem and MCcuck isn't gonna be able to jew utah

That isn't going to help her in fucking Colorado dude. All the spica are in already safe blue states, from the beginning this election was about the rust belt.

>Why campaign there 2 days before election?
>Why waste time on Minnesota when you can spend time on states the msm say Trump has a better chance of winning?
yeah, why? at this point if he doesn't' have a clear lead why bother?

do you think Colorado won't go blue? why?

Honestly i doubt it will line up so perfectly

He needs to flip a blue state to give him some wiggle room

Like if he gets PA or MI, he can lose NV & NH & MD2

I was being sarcastic, it's obvious he has a good chance at winning Minnesota despite what Sup Forums says.

The amount of support for him here is insane, it's totally possible.

and where is "here" exactly?

There's only a finite number of places you can campaign and only a finite number of campaigners. You can have a rally with Trump and Pence together or two rallies apart in two different states. You'll get the same number of people in the together rally and Trump alone rallies, so you might as well get some free voters in a marginal state on the off chance it matters.

Or Trump actually believes the polls really are rigged, in which case he just doesn't care about them at all in the first place.

I felt this way about New Mexico. It seems like it's perma-blue, but why would Trump and Pence come if they didn't know something. It's not like our 5 electoral votes matter.

CO has voted red up until Obama

We have to hope that Trump supporters all turn out on election day, as early votes are looking good for Hillary in most states I hate to say.
They should ban early votes as it helps lazy Dems to vote.

>up until Obama
i still don't see why Colorado would go red this election. what proof other than the number of trump signs you've seen do you have

Romney campaigned in Pennsylvania in the final days of the election, yet he lost the state quite convincingly. Minnesota is not going red in 2016 for the first time since 1968, that much is true.

Romney couldn't inspire crowds unlike Trump and Obama. Romney is as low energy as Hillary.

He's gonna also win NH, 1/4 of ME, and maybe CO, VA, or MI if he's lucky.