Pick the first Sup Forums character you see out from your picture folder or wherever you store images on your comp

Pick the first Sup Forums character you see out from your picture folder or wherever you store images on your comp

You now have to treat them to a dinner and they must find the dinner satisfactory or you will be killed by an angry Shaggy Blanco, Superman Thought Robot and Popeye eating Spinach who are surveying the dinner.

You have no third options, you cannot harm or kill or mindrape, hypnotize, sexually arouse them, nor can you get aid from them or anyone else you can buy your food from the nearest Walmart or the closest restaurant in a 5 miles radius from where you live.

how easy or hard is this?

mine was this so Im completely fucked.

>Open Folder
>Courage is right there

I'll cook him a steak.

Well, this one is easy. Robots don't even eat.

ihhhh OIL

did you forget she drinks that?

>Lapis
With the way her personality is now, my ass will be on the waitor's silver plate.

Where the hell am I gonna find Energon this time of year?

Oh, right. In that case I'd look up the best kind of oil and give her that.

This is bullshit.

oh come on

Guess I invite her to karaoke and watch as she has a great evening with herself or something

ah....but did she enjoy the FOOD?

she can see into the future so would probably say yes if she had a good time.

There is a real nice Greek place just down the road. Pretty sure some kokkinisto and wine will go down perfectly well.

I still try to fuck the cat, though.

I think I have a pretty good chance. Reginald likes a lot of simple foods. He's been picky about some foods in the past, but I can probably get around any risk by shaping the food to look like his face and writing "Reginald is great" on it. The only problem would be if he could find something silly wrong with it that'd be a better punchline.

should be easy, i'll make her nachos and cupcakes

I'd interpret the rules as "not on a first date". Wine and dine her, show her a good time. Rules don't state anything about any other activities, so have dinner AFTER the activity. Movie, carnival/fair, play, museum, zoo, whatever. Just play it cool, make her laugh/smile a bit, and it won't matter so much how the dinner is. Your taste in food and cats is excellent, by the way.

>you can buy your food from the nearest Walmart

Easiest thing ever; just go the snack aisle and fill the cart with chips and cheese dip.

Krusty Krab it is

Ah. Clearly, this world is new to her, so zoo or some manner of art (show, movie, concert etc.) would be informative and fun.

Also, thank you. Plague of Gripes, GFD, and Watatanza do the best art of her in my opinion. As for the Greek place, I've yet to try some of the things on the menu that are apparently their specialties. Thinking next time it'll be saganaki, lamb chops, and retsina.

I'll feed him some crab I guess.
Or maybe some Octopussy..

Uhh... l guess l could feed him anything that wasn't made out of regenerating flesh...
A simple sandwich with non-Limbo meat!

Steak rubbed down with ground senzu bean and black pepper, and salt.

Wow, all I need to do is burn some ramen and I'm good.

How the fuck can i have a satisfactory dinner with out sexual arousal from these two?

Just gotta get some roast beef, some chicken, a pizza...

Do dinners really need to be devoid of sexual arousal to be satisfactory?

>Homer Simpson
last time i checked, he'll shove anything down his gullet, so I think I'm good.

Uh hed be happy as long as your nice to him and give him hugs soo, Breakfast house?

But how will you afford to feed him enough? If you take him to an all you can eat buffet, he'll eat it all, and then get kicked out and enter a legal battle trying to sue the restaurant for not having enough food to answer to his bottomless appetite.

Not sure if she'd be vegan or ravenously carnivorous. I would attempt to play it safe and make swordfish soup or something like that. Pescatarians are still a thing right?

Oh fuck me

I feel like his standards are both impossibly high and pardoxically immensely low I have no idea what to do to make him guaranteed to be satisfied, one small thing wrong would make him hate everything.

Oh fuck...
Uh..I guess I go to a food truck with them?

how much food would I even need for a decent dinner?

Does Ruby even eat

Uhhhhh... Steak and a nice whisky?

I'd attempt to give him a pat on the head and pray he doesn't kill me. I don't think he even needs to eat either.

That's a good question. Since Garnet likes to "eat sometimes" according to Greg, witch gem does she get her liking of food from? I personally think it's Sapphire, since she's so regal and high class, it would be a funny contrast to her personality.

>Ruby's aspects keeps Garnet from scarfing down food.

>Sapphire is actually a glutton but every time she has defused she's never around food so it has yet to come up.

>italian restaurant about 4 miles away
ez pz

One watermelon steven for every moon.

You could just give him a kiss goodnight

> first Sup Forums related picture
Okay. `find ~/Pictures/ |shuf |head`
.... well it's Sup Forums related but I don't think this works.

This is easymodo, Punished Jack would probably be happy if I gave him some instant noodles, let alone actually tried.

ok then.

>coastal region, probably tropical beach
>starting at sunset, ending at night
>steven sized watermelons
>some nice torches

I guess I'd win this one

I'll just give him some canned bread

I turn on a light and hand him a glass of water.

well i would just want to talk to her and do what she wants.

I guess we could go to a comedy place that serves food and that sort of shit? Guess it could work with her original too.

Easy. Just get the best cheese, tea and crackers I can.

>Misses Puffy
I take her for sponge cake

I'm gonna pretend I only have to take Kamala to dinner.

It shouldn't be too hard to find a place that serves Muslims. Worst comes to worst, we can pig out on French fries.

god damn this is too easy

to the candy factory! easy.

Probably beer and a steak

Well this will just be charming

>Two-Face

Easy. A double cheeseburger, twice baked potatoes, a tall pint of Dos Equis, and for dessert, a banana split, featuring two generous dollops of double chocolate ice cream from the Two Scoops Creamery. And of course, I'd send him off with a stick of Doublemint gum to freshen his breath.

Easy enough.

Prepare some jelly glazed salmon and I dont know some white wine.

Just have to feed him some fish flakes for heads in jars.

Maybe accompany that by telling him I set some wiretaps for hime.

I don't even know if he's capable of liking anything.

Mine's Pearl and Rose. This would have been hard if it was just Pearl, but since she can't stop hanging off Rose's pussy, she'll eat anything Rose says is on the menu.

Rose probably really likes pizza. Pearl likes to eat Pink Quartz Pussy.

Wow.
I got the one man who's entire character is that he can literally never be satisfied.
What a set-up.

EZ

I am pretty much dead

I WISH THE DUTCHMAN WAS A VEGETARIAN!

I hope she likes pizza.

I guess I cook a dog or whatever it is chinese people eat.

I'd order in pizza from Jet's. One just extra cheese the other meat lovers. We would eat as much as we could while shitposting on Sup Forums

K.O. would be pretty happy with just about anything. Rad and Enid might be a bit harder to impress. I’m pretty sure they’d all be pretty happy with just the pizza place nearby

Jokes on you, I can cook Indian food and she's thicc.

I don't think it would be that hard. Maybe just some garlic bread, spaghetti, and cupcakes.

Does this count?

I hope these girls like spaghetti

Let's talk about lasagna then.

Chilli dogs it is