Anyone else starting to feel like pic related

Anyone else starting to feel like pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o_Ay_iDRAbc?list=FLGX6BuNPY4HV1MlOw79uZcg
civildefence.govt.nz/assets/Uploads/publications/consistent-messages-part-A-emergency-survival-kit.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the ride never ends

for about 4 months now. non stop

>starting
Just you wait, soon that will be your everyday.
>the ride
>ending
Pick one.

Stay strong my friend
I feel more like this

I tried to get off for a while but I'm strapped in again

A few months ago I was tired of all the trap threads and bullshit on Sup Forums so I clicked through other boards.

Sup Forums is everything I enjoyed about Sup Forums without all the bullshit. That being said I'm glad I'm here, regardless of the outcome Tuesday.

CAROL!

WWE KNOW WHO THEY ARE AND THEY'RE GONNA GET IT

>this
>how I'm riding into the polling station vote for gilf
>following aragorn into mordor
>vote for gilf.

No matter who wins there will be some form of a happening.

I feel deep peace right now. Its strange to think that within 3 days we'll have a winner.

Sup Forums is about to enter a new chapter of its life, the post-election saga. I'm looking forward to it.

if hillary wins how cataclysmacally fucked are we

ur gonna see people trying to escape the country

As entertaining as this election has been, these past four weeks have drained more of my soul than I can handle.

I welcome the end of this election but sadly realize it's not the end of the story.

Tuesday can't come fast enough.

the problem is hillary's drop happened after early voting started

I can't wait for the happenings to come

Yeah. The beginning of this song is how I feel while waiting for this tuesday:
youtu.be/o_Ay_iDRAbc?list=FLGX6BuNPY4HV1MlOw79uZcg

IVE GOT BOXES FULL OF PEPES

AND THEN YOU KNOW WHAT I FOUND OUT

THERE IS NO PEPE
THERE IS NO CAROL

pic related

Really really fucked

I'm hoping she doesn't start wwiii for at least 1 year so I can get out of the country

its not even about world war 3

this lady is a demon she will take the guns and round up the deplorables into camps

WE ARE SOOO FUCKING CLOSE

2 DAYS AWAY
>Muh Daylight Savings

HAHAHA

>Daylight savings
the universe itself is prolonging our wait

Sometime soon.... You will become me

Suck my ass nerd virgin

tfw we became the Jews

So this is across the street from Comet Ping Pong

the pizza place shit and theories about julian being dead are driving me mad
I can handle the latter ezpz but fucking pizza shit... the stuff they're finding is truly horrific

get out while you still can

I have disconected so many people, including my closest group of friends, I have picked up smoking again, i quite literally have 0 friends now due to my sheer distrust and hatred, no matter what I think I may have fucked myself in the ass either way.

bump

I can't wait for Clinton to win and Drumpftatrds to be ethnically cleansed from the US faster.

>the pizza place shit and theories about julian being dead are driving me mad

Julian literally just released a video interview on RT you silly faggot.

He is alive and well.

I hope Hillary wins so the happenings don't stop

we have to go deeper

The stuff about children legitimately made me nauseous. I'm still hoping that a lot of these photos and emails are being misinterpreted in some way but I don't know. This is all stuff I've reads bits and pieces of over time but I never have had so much evidence in my face. The fact that it supposedly has a ritualistic aspect to it too is keeping me up.

Dear mother of god, if you aren't trapped then please leave. The redpill sounds cool but the bluepill is so much better.

>starting

I'm going on about 18 months of this wild ride, I don't think it ends desu.

>Mfw it will finally be over within 48 hours
>Either trump wins, and i get to bask in the glory of a near infinite supply of liberal, mexican, and liberal tears
>Or riots, and heavy civil unrest ensues

I'M FUCKING READY

Been having flu like symptoms and a general feeling of being unwell over the past week.

You're just a retard into x-tier conspiracy theories. I don't doubt that some people in government are pedos, but this SBIRID COOGING X---D is just retarded

>just a few more days and the hordes of newfags who scream "shill" constantly and circlejerk over codewords will start returning to their original shitholes

OH COME ON GODDAMNIT

KILLLLMEEEEEE

and no brakes

Pizzagate is making me feel like that, OP.

>3 years of this ride
yea i want to get off now, I have dedicated myself to leave after the US elections

i don't feel so good

I've been here since /n/

It's been an amazing ride, starting out back in the day posting A Wyatt Mann pics for the lulz, just beginning to put the pieces together on black crime, the Holocaust, the Jews' roles as "eternal revolutionaries" in history, etc etc. I remember the latter days of /n/, when it was what felt like just a few people, then when it was /new/, which got holocausted along with /r9k/ for a bit, then finally Sup Forums was created in late 2011. It's been amazing watching the board blow up to its massive current level of influence over the years, finally culminating in the election that's about to take place. I wonder what the future holds. I won't pretend to know exactly... all I know is that the ride never ends.

There's no stopping now, Ausbro

KEK
They really are fucking everywhere when you start to look for it

checked
witnessed

what are your all plans after the election? i need to schedule a dentist appointment and maybe take a break from the internet for 24-48 hours

Don't forget to renounce your citizenship. They'll literally come after you to tax your income after you've started a new life overseas.

almost like it's confirmation bias

>y-you're just a shill

Checked

I was lifting and reading all summer and now it's all come to a screeching halt,

I want it all to be over

And Keked

This.

this image sums up my feels this election cycle.

fuck me it seems like the past year has gone so quick, but the last couple days so slow.

Yeah what the fuck I stopped lifting too

when the fuck did that happen??

Seriously. I don't even care who wins or what happens, I just wanna see it.

Yes.
I want all of this too end, I just can't stick out of the computer, I'm obessed with politics since 2 weeks.

The tension is killing me

Wish I was able to do something

I rekindled an old friendship with heroin. Its because of Sup Forums

hillary was always to be the president

there is a god he just doesnt give a fuck

Honest to god I feel like I'm going to be sick, we're only a day out I'll be a shaking nervous wreck hours before they call it

I wasn't made for this shit.

yeeeeeeeeeee

I really want him to win.

Dude you are repeating me.
Don't follow in my footsteps. The redpill ruins your life.

Praise and witness Kek invictus

nigga that is so kawaii

>WWE
BAH GAWD

trumps going to win you stupid faggot

america is too corrupt, that's why they will elect hillary

but just like rome, america will fall. because of their own choices.

imagine, you will be alive to see another empire crumble before your very eyes.

Hey since you're an oldfag like me do you remember the autistic trainfag?

He spent an entire summer spamming /n/ with posts about how cars and roads were literally the worst and trains and public transport were the best. He would bait dozens of people into the thread every time and there was literally a thread on the front page 24/7 for months on end.

We used to troll him by posting picture of train crashes.

civildefence.govt.nz/assets/Uploads/publications/consistent-messages-part-A-emergency-survival-kit.pdf
I'm prepping for a light happening, time to head >>/out/

What the fuck are you on about with /n/? It's basically a biking board.

I know that feel bro

Hello CTR

Day by day it gets progressively worss

Hmm. The question is how much? Enough to go innawoods?

kek

Same beard and bloodshot eyes, just not smiling.
Been casually observing elections since 2000, this is the most intense by a fucking long shot.

America wont elect Hillary you twat, she will be installed as prez regardless of what the outcome is.

same

Kek has already decided the election. Just vote and watch the chaos.

Hello CTR

How am I CTR?

I personally would love to find out, seems like a good job.

That's what I thought too. But only immagine the adrenaline rush with Trump pres. Will be at least 4 years of stumpings, happennings, lefty suicide en masse, plots, and things we have never imagined. Will be glorious I tell you !
Just don't lie about not wanting all these and you will find inner peace user.

It was inevitable.

CHAOS CHAOS
PRAISE KEK

Yes. I'm feeling that feel right now.

Checked. Boxes full of pepe.