Good "teambuster" villains

Villains designed to fight entire teams solo, or at least sufficiently overpower the hero so that he has to call from help from others.
Who are your favorites?
I kind of hate the Super Skrull/Amazo/Super-Adaptoid/Mimic "I have the powers of everyone on the team LOL" archetype

Obvious example is obvious

You posted my favorite. Always loved Juggs.

Good choices all round.

Heroic version, capable of taking on the X-Men, Avengers, and Sinister Six

Here you go, Satan

How is a "team buster"?
He's just an idiot that's super strong and can't be mind controlled
But there's a million other ways to defeat him.
Shit, just get anyone with TK to lift him off the ground.

>How is a "team buster"?
Read the comics sometime.

Shit writing is no excuse

For what?

There are a million ways to defeat anybody, the point is that the Juggernaut is capable of holding his own against the entire X-Men by himself if he so desired.

You can write anyone to be anything, if you lower you standards enough and stretch things

This argument you're trying to have gets thinner every post.

He is one of most popular, take on entire team of heroes by himself 'villain'

he also got one of more interesting redemption arcs for a villain in a very long time.

I love Super Skrull, though.

Kang
Ultron
If it's not Hulk, usually Abomination

isn't Graviton pretty up there

What is this, the 9/11 Tears Troupe ft Darkseid?

this board has almost all been normiecore so far. lets go obscure

Peasants

Doom?

Exodus has a few comics in which he could haldle or almost beat 2 superhero teams combined, as in, you need 10-15 super heroes to beat him.

he's probably be used more if anyone could explain what his powers were

he isn't hard to understand. he is basically Jean Grey/Nate Grey/Stryfe + Teleportation + immortality-healing factor. and he was tampered by Apocalypse, so those they may be artificial boosts to his normal powers (in the same way Archangel is more powerful than normal Angel)

His telepathy isnt as good as Xavier, he always loses to him. And Emma once beat him because she can match him in telepathy, reach a tie with him, forcing him to not use any of his other powers while fighting her, and while they were fighting in the astral plane Dust got inside his body in sand form and heavily damaged all his organs.

this is all from Carey's X-Men Legacy 261 262 263 just in case anybody wants to know

holy shit this is so bad. Why would anybody buy this?

>Ultron
It's so fun to go back and read the old comics. You can follow his evolution and see how it evolves as the real world technology evolves. Before the internet and powerful computers he was just a strong robot. As telecommunications grew he created more and more bodies until he Ultron Unlimited. Then as computer viruses became common place he could infect anything. And finally as nanotechnology research is mainstream he can make anything he wants out of himself. In Rage of Ultron he was basically Ego but nanobots.

Why did they just do this from the start?

*didn't
fuck

>Slott's shit plastered front and center

No this is from Gage's X-Men Legacy

the fight actually continues for 2 issues more because Exodus tries to kill Cyclops, these x-men + the hope summers team have to gang up on him to beat him

thanks for the correction, if it had been Carey I guess it would have been better

Carey jumped ship before the shitty Schism

Damn, he ugly.

the fuck you talking about?

I WANNA GIRLFRIEND

Well the man does know how to put his ass on the line when dealing with men in tight suits.

True that.

Remember when Magneto showed up with Illyana's funeral with all his acolytes but didn't even use any of them, he just beat up all the x-men himself?

Ey Tony, lets'a go for some mpritzol!

est 1944.

except for when they have him fighting Batman. Then they turn his power level way down.

Doctor Destiny, because he can attack them in their most vulnerable state.

>sentry
>a villain

And then he let himself get fucked in the ass by Midnighter as part of an elaborate and complex plan.

Imagine a beer in that image

Juggy
Creed would count if he were smarter.
The Wrecking crew.
Superboy Prime

>The Wrecking crew.
I love them but
>solo

>Immortality and healing factor
He just got tired, meanwhile hulk or some other hero or villain with the same setup will be able to just keep going. Dude is a glass cannon with no stamina.

>shit writing
>they don't write how I would so I hate it! Also my diaper is full!

Pic related are team busters.

he continues fighting for 2 issues more
yes, he isnt Hulk level, but who is?

He's literally magic you dipshit, what makes you think TK works on him?

whats his left hand doing?

btw, as you can see, Exodus admits to being an 800 years old virgin

Why doesn't he just make a grasping motion with his fist and half their heads explode?

he isnt really traditionally evil, more like misguided zealot/fanatic. he doesnt want to kill anybody

>another attempt at making rightclops wrong

Juggernaut's redemption arc was the only thing of value in Chuck Austin's craptacular X-Men run

it ends with Hope and her friends saying Cyclops is right and Wolverine is wrong

He is one of the worst offenders in being stupid powerful in one issue and then barely handling street level heroes the next.

Dark Beast beat him once

He might be if he ever fought regular superteams. But since the 90's he has been the cosmic level jobber and is written as the biggest pathetic loser in space. He's space Gargan now.

But that's by constantly taking on Nova prime, Silver Surfer, Terrax, Annihilus, Warlock, Beta Ray Bill...he needs to quit taking on heralds. They are above his weight class.