Toonami music
pastebin.com/ihpxGCUZ
toonami.tumblr.com/post/71271575067/toonami-merry-christmas-and-happy-holidays

Naruto story
pastebin.com/ZFvtJfNa

Tweeting info
pastebin.com/qbLzAeH6

FLCL news
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-03-24/toonami-to-co-produce-2-new-flcl-seasons/.100222

AoT s2 eye catches
imgur.com/a/9FqEo

>Toonami will never air Esdeath ga Kill

and I'm done, see y'all next week

Not sticking around tonight.

>inb4 we get a record low number of threads
Thanks Demarco, I have more time to play Super Mario Odyssey tonight.

>Toonami might air Samurai Hank: American Edition for the billionth fucking time

>toonami will never air Secret Millionaires Club

9 months have passed,
but I do not get low ratings.
Toonami has lost its effect without me,
and the suffering continues.
DeMarco's faggitry chokes the past, present.... and future.
Hope is never lost.
Gotta get back.
Back to SAVE US!
One Punch Man!

When is SAO3?

>Naruto is bad and needs to be cance-

8:00 Dragon Ball Super (r) 735 0.24
8:30 Dragon Ball Super 736 0.29

11:00 Dragon Ball Super 940 0.43
11:30 Dragon Ball Z Kai 860 0.40
12:00 JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders 696 0.35
12:30 Mobile Suit Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans 648 0.32
1:00 Hunter x Hunter 623 0.31
1:30 Lupin the 3rd: Part IV 541 0.28
2:00 Naruto Shippuden 632 0.33
2:30 Outlaw Star 427 0.21
3:00 Cowboy Bebop 427 0.21
3:30 Ghost in the Shell: STAND ALONE COMPLEX 2nd Gig 385 0.19

>Toonami is airing Samurai Meme AGAIN

The record low is 2, I doubt we could ever only do just one with forced posting practices like HG

This is proof that Toonami doesn't need to skip Shippuden's filler episodes. They do just as well as canon episodes.

>a record low number of threads
Same with the ratings too.

>Jack marathon
>again
What fucking holiday is happening today or tomorrow that warrants a marathon at all? Oh right, none

Make sure to remind DeMarco that we never got a Shippuden marathon.

Another fuckin marathon

Fuck so fuckin pathetic

Alright, what is your fucking excuse for watching a single second of the block tonight?
>I-I don't know what else to do
Sleep, plays games, jerk it, watch literally anything else. There is NO excuse for staying for this. But I'll be polite and let you lie to me

>tfw I'm gonna spend the evening working on a project for my job and I don't even consider it a loss

HE WILL SAVE US

>Toonami will never air steven universe

I'm just gonna play Fate/Extella on my new switch.
Maybe when I get bored of that or the battery is low I'll draw some sketches during the Marathon for anyone here

I'm watching Salems Lot instead.

Where you belon-
You know what, I can't even lie, you got it right for once Ryukofag. I'd gladly watch KLK again than another rerun of SJ S5.

FUCK OFF POGONYUTO

Hey faggots, tell of your week. Are you sticking around? things are getting rough,boi

I have realized that the ride has become exceedingly difficult to manage. And, after much deliberation, I do believe it is time to step off. Will I be back? Maybe. When will I be back? Who knows.
All I can say for certain is that no matter what happens, no matter how, when, or why, always remember that Toonami will have a soft spot in all of our hearts, either for better or for worse. So enjoy the time it has left on the air, enjoy the rampant shitposting which both enlightens and infuriates us. But never forget the ways it brought us together, whether you want to or not, for eventually it will all be forgotten to the sands of time. And fleeting memories are all that will be left. Unless of course the block gets rebooted again in some way in the future, but hey you never know with this day and age.
Stay strong, stay vigilant, and remember that no matter what happens, no matter what zany shit gets pulled just so the most obscure license or flavor of the month can premiere, Toonami will never air Martha Speaks.

Sorry boys, I can't stomach watching this mediocrity again. Can't even motivate myself to stay and shitpost. Later

You know it's going to be a bad Toonami session when Hankfag is FUCKING PISSED.

Guys, stop! You have to watch this or else Adult Swim's investment would have been a waste!

Let them go broke. It's not like we will ever get another original

Late 2018 at the earliest considering it isn't even out in Japan yet. In fact I think they only formally announced the anime late this year which means they probably only just started production.

>They could have made it 20 episodes or more
>They didn't because they didn't think it would be successful
>It was the most successful thing Toonami ever did

I doubt anyone is. I feel pretty bad for Temp TG Guy tonight.

Her titties will.

C'ya talking doggo. May you find your place in the world.

More like 10 episodes was all they had budget for and they probably figured one 10 episode season was the only shot they'd get at ending the series, so they did it all in 10 eps.

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FAGGIT.

Stressful. Motherfucking Danganronpa V3 got me and got me good.
This time, for once, it's not Junko

Why? He'll only have to make 1 thread at most.

Good. Hopefully DeMarco realizes what a shit idea this marathon was to begin with. At least we get to rewatch a comfy Vegeta episode.

Well if they got a higher budget they would have gotten a higher return since the show beat SU in viewership.

THEY

DO

IT

FOR

FREE

That's alright - I'll be here tonight! I hope everyone's enjoying their Hallowe'en weekend because I'm looking forward to this comfy marathon!

Oh right, Jack marathon. Again. Is this really necessary?

Yeah but he actually has to stick around to be able to know when to make it. Hopefully for him, this first thread will be the only one we need tonight.

They very well couldn't have known that in advance, could they? They had budget for 10 eps. They had a choice: end it in 10 eps, or hope for another season so you can stretch it over 20 eps. They chose to be conservative and assume 10 eps was all they'd ever have, didn't want to risk it bombing and not being able to finish it.

Garo when?
Either Honoo no Kokuin or Vanishing Line, anything as long as it's not Crimson Moon.

must watch
dont run
cantrun
gave too much
even if jack
must stay
cant give up
even if they want toonami to die
i wont let demarco win

>tell of your week
Got Employee of the month and a $100 bonus for it, Finally got myself a switch, got the SMO bundle, and a copy of Fate/Extella.
Might Get the Nero Figma based on her /Extella design or the Jeanne Nendoroid

Get used to it. Given how much they probably paid they're gonna run these Jack episodes into the ground. This is not the last time they'll be marathonning them, I guarantee it.
And get ready for the same to happen with FLCL2 by the way. They're going to need to make that money back, after all.

Good luck TTGG, you're doing God's work here. Have a vamp milf for your troubles.

What does it mean when I want to tear apart that little Saiyan's boipucci?

next week will be back to normal right?

Yup.

See you, shitposting cowboy.

Can't wait for FLCL. Because I know after that, Toonami's fate is as good as sealed.

Sup Forums approved.

For Toonami it would probably be 2019, Aniplex isn't fast with dubs

Akame ga Kill put it to shame

Also this gives me time to watch that Tom Hanks Halloween special, so that's good.

Only for its premiere, pretty sure it didn't keep it consistently.

Yea and we start the countdown TIE

From a viewership average standpoint it obliterated Jack. And that doesn't even count the fact that they didn't have to put excessive money into making the series, that just make it an even better return.

So, who else is gonna marathon Strangers Things S2 tonight?

#1? is this the first toonami thread on the whole board?

For tonight, yeah.

I'd need to watch S1, which i'm hesitant to because I think it has Horror/Thriller elements which I'm not good with

What channel?

im probably going to watch the first 3 or so episodes and fuck around playing king's raid on my phone or maybe solo on my necromancer for a bit in rathe mountains. or go back to eo5

this aint generals. we reset every saturday.

why even number it if it resets

It's about as horror as E.T. the Extraterrestrial.

NBC

because it makes sense since its a once a week thing and helps tracking

This is a once a week thing. How new are you?

Would you rather do a villain theme or just a halloween theme? I'll collect at midnight either way.

Not new at all, I just don't fuck with toonami because A. it's not in my country B. I don't understand why the threads exist, it's anime so it's Sup Forums right? And even if it's western, I'm sure Samurai Jack and Rick and Morty had their own threads.

Hence why I said "at the earliest".

villains

>Toonami will never air Galaxy Warriora

Yeah, I’m late to it, so sue me

Halloween, obviously.

Halloween since this Marathon is for it more or less.
Plus I feel like we did Villains already

Remove Naruto pastebin

What show is pic?

>it's anime so it's Sup Forums right?
So, in other words, pretty new.

Halloween theme tbqh, it's that time of year after all. Next month will probably have another shitthon you can do villains on

To clarify before we start, is this an actual spooky theme, or can you cheat by using fanart of characters in Halloween outfits?

>they got phil lamarr on the fucking jellies memeshow

Maid Dragon

Read the rest. It's anime, and the western shit will have its own threads. So, why does toonami general exist?

I feel like with a halloween theme it'd be a bit more lax. So characters in costumes and halloween stuff, or genuinely spooky stuff like Soul Eater or Hellsing type stuff.

Honestly I'm not sure whether or not I wanna narrow it down to just costumes or just spooky stuff or just have it be a grab bag of whatever fits the season best.

Because Toonami aired cartoons when it began

Dick

Moot said in 2012 that Toonami belongs on Sup Forums regardless of its content. This hasn't changed since. It's just how it is. The tradeoff is Toonami threads are limited to Saturday/one during the week for ratings

The best time of the week has arrived! But it's a marathon. I needed a break anyway. I'll hang around for the participation award and then be gone.

Question: does /TG/ hand out candies to kids on Halloween, or do you pretend to and then keep them all for yourself?

>that one year toonami actually fell on halloween

As I'm saying, each of those toons could just have their own threads. What is so special about toonami it gets its own general? Stop avoiding the question.

Just do spooky and costumes. If you are feeling extra today, weed out some costume submissions that get into a lot of games, for example DBZ characters

I had them out, but I only buy types I like and buy way more than I know I will give away.

>toonami schedule all fucked up next week so everything will have the wrong titles in the DVR
bah

>rerun

FUCK!

>marathon night
well fuck this

I hand out, but every year there are less and less kids. Makes me kinda sad. But I guess the kids who hit my house are happy since I end up giving extra just to cut down on how much I have