Untitled

?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r2uNzjBCxYc
youtube.com/watch?v=YigM-F4oSIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your thread: It stinks.

why the producers hated the crossover so much?

Anybody got a good stream or torrent to watch this?

You can actually find every episode on Youtube. Simpsons and Futurama episodes get taken down, but no one even notices this show.

youtube.com/watch?v=r2uNzjBCxYc

Thanks

Two Donald Trump jokes.

ALL HAIL DUKE
DUKE IS LIFE

It's weirdly appropriate. The little show that nobody gave half a chance to, that got fucked by two networks, now they don't even wanna remove shit people upload to youtube

I loved this show. This and Duckman.

Imagine not liking classic Simpsons because of Moe.

Wow, I think someone is a little racist. Vlodo was barely in the show anyway. He was missing for most of season 2.

I think the real problem with the show was that a lot of the jokes felt like leftovers from The Simpsons. Why else would they do so many bald and fat jokes around Jay. Plus the characters in the show were all the ethnics that weren't in the Simpsons. Jewish Jay, Chinese Vlodo, English parents, Australian Jeremy, Southern Duke. The show might of done better if it thought of more ways to stand on it's own. Making the show about movies and film critics was certainly one way.

Also Jay talking to his stomach and brain were ripped off from Homer.

>Southern Duke
It's a completely different style of character, but Simpsons did have Cletus the slack-jawed yokel.

Didn't Jay and Alice break up?

Vlada wasn't chinese.

What do you think of Alice? Most shows go downhill with the inclusion of a love interest, but I think it worked for The Critic.

I think it worked because they focused on how they helped each other in their lives instead of just mutual attraction. They were more friends than partners

My wife, Eleanor.

DVD Rip is on Mega, it's OK.
.nz/#F!RCQ0WTxJ
!ykN6NA-EhyC-0RGhP19U2g

She was always a coming attraction for me.

CARLOS!

>a lot of the jokes felt like leftovers from The Simpsons
Al Jean wrote for both you nincompoop

I know that, that's why I said it.

Always liked Park Overall's throaty delivery.

>Doris is dead
>Duke is dead
>Marty is dead

What's the best quality I can get for this series?

I don't think there's anything higher than DVD rip.

youtube.com/watch?v=YigM-F4oSIE
written by Sup Forums