Price of Gold Vs U.S. Dollar Says Trump Will Win Nov. 8th

My analysis, side-note I'm a HFT(High Frequency Trading) algo creator. Many of my colleagues think the same thing will happen.

Buy some gold on Nov. 8th

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2016/01/28/college-kids-are-now-high-frequency-trading-from-dorm-rooms/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Doesn't the fall of the S&P mean a Trump victory as well?

>spent all my money on water filters

Poorfag here, I'll have to settle for gold coin chocolate

yes

I would say yes, the S&P500 is interesting. it hasn't had a good rally in a few weeks and that would signal investors are predicting a Clinton loss.

Any suggestions for getting into HFT? Finance student about to graduate.

your not a HFT trader retard. HFT are just algorithms that front run orders because of proximity to the exchanges. You sound like a retard calling yourself that to anyone who actually knows that that is. Your a day trader.

Don't fuck this up America!

I'm still in college, not even a finance student.
Learn python or R and develop a good trading strategy. I started in Forex. Majority of Forex traders lose their money so don't listen to any of them. If you have a good strategy you can dominate.

>meaningless unrelated factor conveniently predicts exactly what I want it to

Well the current price of emu meat in Newfoundland says I'm going to get a blowjob from Mila Kunis on Thanksgiving, I guess that settles it.

lol maybe have scientists remove your head and attach a computer that runs some good software would be a start

>Buy gold

Doesn't this mean that the dollar is going to collapse if Trump wins?

I am. I was a technical trader before I transitioned to HFT.

Are you guys retarded or do you think you need a supercomputer to run some program that knows when to exit/enter positions?

Yes senpai. Gold is a safe haven. Normies get scared and close their stock positions and dump it into gold

This would confirm my thoughts

> not yoloing into UVXY
> not feeding from the impending chaos

The whole market is going to collapse regardless of candidate. Trump winning will just make Wallstreet crash it sooner.

Damn, that's the most significant margin on the table apart from 2008 which had the S&P down for extraordinary reasons.

Makes sense if you think about it.

That's why Mark Cuckban is prancing around for Hillary. The guy is significantly over-leveraged in tech stock.

could just be a coincidence desu

so much shit happened every day during this fucking election cycle, those dips and rises could be from any number of things

seeThe markets don't lie.

Could be. But it's interesting how certain election events line up with the dips and rallies.

I didn't look for specific events. i simply went to the date before a rally or dip happened and looked up the key headlines from that day.

Trend seems to be good trump news = rally
good Clinton news = Dip

Bad trump news, Nothing
Bad Clinton news, Rally

Yea I hear the dollarydoo will fall briefly if Trump-san is elected.

Damn good analysis.
You can also tell that not many people are playing the market these days, and most that do "Wallstreet Fags" endorse Hillary. Obama's $25k limit on Day Trade caused this bullshit after stimulus package 2.

Because he's not Wall Street's candidate

>HFT(High Frequency Trading)
>Iceland

Please... your "algos" aren't doing shit. You trade some currency and gold based on your "internal feelings" and that's that.

If you were into HFT, you wouldn't care about long term patterns, but only about noise in the less than 3 secs range with a focus on the less than 1 sec range.

Obama & SEC are waging war on retail day traders. Very disappointing.

Hey guys, HFT trader here also.

The only reason OP wants you to buy Gold Nov 8. is because he wants the price to rise and make a profit himself.

A trader never gives you advice that doesn't benefit him. Especially on a talcum power room of a japanese comfort-women's knitting forum.

You make 0 sense. In order to even get a foot in the HFT trading world you must succeed in traditional trading. In my case it was technical analysis.

HFTraders don't care about charts. I care about discrepancies in order flow and price quotes

>assumes a bunch of fags on Sup Forums can shake a global market

>Hey guys, HFT trader here also.
>he doesn't know that Gold is a safe haven when there's market uncertainty

You're thinking of low-latency trading.

>HFTraders don't care about charts.
That is what I said, idiot. Plus, you need to have a fucking great connection to a big market place - i.e. be PHYSICALLY close to a major stock exchange. I doubt you are... you are in (((Iceland))).

I don't run the algos myself desu. I work remotely, write code, send to team etc. Servers are all located in or near NYSE or CME

Why do you retards keep spouting this stupid shit?

fortune.com/2016/01/28/college-kids-are-now-high-frequency-trading-from-dorm-rooms/

There are platforms for you to do this shit.

HFT trade here as well.

May I remind all of Sup Forums that the jews heavily invested in gold a week before brexit.

May I remind all of Sup Forums that the jews are still looking for good goyim to unload all of their gold off to.

>2016
>having to physically be at a stock exchange in order to trade successfully

tfw 401k and IRA are traded by an algo some college kid created

And here I thought using technical analysis to predict market movement was bad enough, but no you went further and tried using it to predict reality. I don't even.

There are CTA funds that have had a compounding return of over 200% over the past ten years using technical analysis. OP is just saying what markets think will happen.

The peso is essentially a proxy for the latest polls now.

Jesus, it's either the vodka or my ignorance, but I have no idea what's being talked about.

Need to learn about stox and shit

>mfw in gold miners
>mfw whoever wins gold goes up
>mfw making money even if the depraved bitch wins will soften the blow

>yfw the fed dumps QE when trump gets in and the Americucks blame him for the shithouse USDvanything

They've already said they're going to have a rate hike in December. The severity is going to depend on who the Pres is for that political pandering.

Yep it would get sabotaged exactly the way the pound did when Brexit happened. But he isn't going to win, because they won't let him win.

This.

The winner will only account for a relatively modest move, the giant bubble is going to explode soon regardless.

I just bought my lower receiver just in time!

get that thing built boy, its still just a piece of aluminum at this point

Yellen is a hawk for Clinton