It's tweek and craig's second year anniversary today

It's tweek and craig's second year anniversary today
how are you celebrating user?

Other urls found in this thread:

tocatoyama.tumblr.com/post/166918703892/drawing-this-was-very-fun
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

feeling so blessed senpai

By petting all the guinea pigs at the pet store.

I wish they had done a yuri episode instead, but I guess South Park doesn't have enough prominent female characters for that to work.

Enjoying all the cute new fanart.

Wendy x Nichole please.

You know I am hellaciously behind on South Park and I have yet to even see that episode.

>tfw we still haven't gotten a StanxKyle episode

Is this a meme I don't get

only if being gay is a meme

The original gays™

Sure about that?

>It's tweek and craig's second year anniversary today
It will be the second anniversary of me being dumped come the 31st

>dumped on holoween
No one deserves such a fun holiday tainted like that

Have a coffee.

They are so precious,

I'm collecting all of their art in Fractured But Whole.

They were gay long before Kyman was a thing

So cute for 2 whole years!

By sharing cute art in this thread! Happy 2nd Creek Anniversary everyone~

Two years removed from a Wednesday episode is a Sunday?

One of those was a leap year
Episode aired on October 28 2015

I don't know how to celebrate a ship that has not only helped to make the show worse, but the fandom too.

By fapping to the scene in Wieners Out where they expose their penises together.

Is there a boy in South Park we haven't seen fully nude by now? Because I can't think of one except one offs like Damien.

Pip?

does seeing his innards count?

At least you didn't get dumped on April first like I did, and it took a while to realize she wasn't just pulling an April Fools Day prank.

That said I'm convinced she was cheating, as she happened to be in a relationship five days after dumping me.

why are real people so shitty and lacking in basic decency

That reminds me, I need to check if South Park Yaoi is still a big thing on /qa/.

>They were gay long before Kyman was a thing
sure, you can wear that as a badge of honor if it makes you feel any better about your ship being dead.

some people just don't want to see it, user

Can't we have both at once, like a love triangle? That'd be swell. Besides they're both lusting on Kyle

>Stan is Kyle regular bf
>Cartman keeps tricking Kyle into sleeping with him
>Which leads to Stan beating the fuck out of Cartman
>Which leads to Cartman guilt-tripping Kyle into sleeping with him
>Repeat ad nauseum
>Stan is just pissed off all the time, leading to angry sex with Kyle
>Kyle barely knows what to think, but doesn't really have to fortitude to make any of it stop
>Cartman just gets off to each bit of it in his own way

no.

No I meant more like, before any of them actually gets engaged, Cartman and Stan both realize they have a crush on Kyle, and fight tooth and nail to win him over, but they can't let Kyle know about it.

>not liking both style and kyman

why

So why has nobody called Kyle out on his emotional outbursts on Cartman? In other shows, if a character acted like that, the person observing would look at them with a smirk, and tell him what they see in him or her.

Because all boyzu rabu is good
>emotional outbursts
What do you mean?

>What do you mean?
you mean many times Kyle and Cartman are together? Even better when kyle has him by the scruff.

Episode where the other three of the main group make Cartman believe the asians are drawing fanart of him having an unrequited crush on Kyle just so they can make him fuck off and maybe get a kick out if Cartman freaking out but then the thing escalates when Cartman becomes extremely dramatic and kills a bunch of asians but still feels their powers "controlling him" and when the climax is reached he kisses Kyle, at which point the jew boy freaks out and blurts out that they made it up so he would go the fuck away and stop bothering them, and this is what leads to Cartman realizing that he really does have feelings for Kyle, WHEN?

that would be incredible.

One of the worst shit ever happen to South Park

I have to disagree

Literally Saved South Park.

This.

fapping tocatoyama.tumblr.com/post/166918703892/drawing-this-was-very-fun

no way it has been 2 years already..