How was the newest season. Thinking about binging it maybe

How was the newest season. Thinking about binging it maybe.

PB was ultimately in the wrong, it wasnt the first time diane freaked out like that and he should have learned from the expierence to not pull something like that

obviously diane is a retard for acting like a little bitch but its expected of her at this point and the whole ordeal could have been avoided

I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. Is the season good or not?

Every time she flips out at him he dials it back, when he claimed to steal the D, that was a big gesture that involved a very very public response, she didn't like it. He proposes to her without cameras in her face and reveals all the cameras after she says yes. He throws her a suprise birthday party inviting her friends over, she doesn't like it, so he gives her the room she's always dreamed of having, no cameras, no friends, literally just him and her and she throws it back in her face. What the fuck does she want from him? To just sit around quietly doing nothing all day? He's trying to please her but she doesn't want to be pleased. Diane's a bitch.
Yeah it's pretty good.

It's cool. See it.

worst one yet. idk it just lost it's appeal this season for me

Season four is worth binging but it's a mixed bag. Three episodes are perfect but random Todd shit brings it down.

They should have killed off Todd

she is a bitch but theres no point trying to make a introverted person and throwing them into situatinos you know theyll fuck up in

Great.

Except for Todd.

Like always.

Wish they had toned down Todd. He's just too much, man.

Why is the animation so shitty? Its barely even Family Guy tier.

Season 4 is pretty great, they got me back after the trainwreck that was season 3.

First two seasons were depression-kino, the next two are just watchable humor.

Aaron's an Executive Producer now. Gotta have Todd do something, even if it's another wacky business venture.

>what does she want from him
Not to try and impress her with impersonal statements of "LOOK HOW RICH AND POPULAR I AM", and to come back to the motel room when he said he would so that she could do something nice for him.
>inb4 but belle room WAS personal
He fucking called a contractor last minute and asked them to put in a belle room before they arrived, she might have appreciated it if he approached her with the contractor to help draft It, or if he scaled it down to a non intense level.

>she might have appreciated it if he approached her with the contractor to help draft It
Didn't she explicitly say she didn't want to help with the design?

"Help draft" was a blanket statement including her saying "I'm ok with this, and I want the appearance to be a surprise".
Her big issue was the lack of communication and his complete disregard of the point of having an unrealistic pipe dream all to yourself

>his complete disregard of the point of having an unrealistic pipe dream all to yourself
>unrealistic pipe dream all to yourself
>that she told him
quizzical_black_man_meme.jpg

You know what I meant.
It's something she can look fondly back on and/or make a reality if she so wishes. He took that away from her because he is an attention whore who thinks impulse buying everything he sees or hears about will make life better

If she likes unrealistic pipe dreams why is she so grumpy about not "making a difference"?

>being this pessimistic
Characters in this show have major influences. If mister peanut butter can make a horrible difference, then she should be able to make a good difference hypothetically.

She's too hung up on articles of faith to be able to interact with reality effectively.

>What the fuck does she want from him
to not do those things? like she says every single time. PB doesn't listen, just look at the couples therapy episode. I don't see how you could write out all that, from lying about stealing the D to the proposal where he makes it seem private then immediately ambushes with the film crew, and still manage to blame everything on Dianne. at the end of the day, they're very different people who want very different things.

that's without even getting into him doing the reality tv show, or the movie, or the campaign, without ever talking to her. like any one of those would be more than enough to break up over from my perspective. Dianne was a guest star in Mr PB's life and that's how she was treated.

Don't skip the opening credits bit, it contains a neat little bit that explains a story relevant bit that comes up later. Things are coming up Bojack for a change! Everyone else gets depressed though, so not so good for them.

do people think season 3 was a trainwreck?

I feel like the show has been pretty consistent, you could watch it all the way through as one mega-season and it'd work.

It starts off good, then turns meh, then turns shit, then turns kino.
I'd say it's worth it exclusively because of the kino.

>the live-in nurse doesn't notice the giant tub of powdered ephedrine in the pantry that Beatrice uses every day
>nor does she notice Hollyhock's amphetamine symptoms

It wraps up a lot of things. It's like they thought this was the last season.

It's satisfying

I'd say it's the best season yet, actually.

You are wrong and a faggot, Mr. Peanut Butter is a good boy

The nurse is not paid for that shit, she don't give a fuck.

It's the best season so far.