Are you excited for Halloween? What Sup Forums character are you going to be?

Are you excited for Halloween? What Sup Forums character are you going to be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5eBT6OSr1TI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And lefties wonder why republicans have been winning almost all the elections for almost 8 years now.

The backstory behind this is beyond insane.
It's the same woman won't let her white daughter dress as moana because it's 'cultural appropriation' or elsa because that somehow promotes white supremacy.
That poor girl is fucked.

This

So does this mean blacks cant dress as white characters since its appropriating white cuilture?

I guess the mother wants her to dress up as something not based on an actual character? Like random witch or princess #1523

That poor girl is either gonna grow up to be just like her mom or end up killing herself by the age of 13

>cultural appropriation
Is 1600's Norway a mainstream culture either, though?

>Promotes white beauty
Damn, what did they mean by this?

No, that’s oppressive and you’re scum for thinking it works like that

>when you can't cosplay any race because it's racist

Well, I guess that means poc aren't allowed to dress up as any white characters. It's only fair.

Do you see how retarded this is?

>white culture
Stealing from others isn’t culture you fucking swine

People of color aren't oppressed in America. Get over your inferiority complex.

Stealing what? Mud huts and the idea of crapping on the street?

>liberals are leftist

How funny that you think like that.
Let me guess, your parents paid for your entire college education,didn’t they?

How exactly does one steal something intangible?

They are.

You forgot looting or causing riots when one of their own gets shot for committing a crime. That's also a part of their culture.

No, the gubment did.

It's possible she will resent her mother for this crazy bullshit and go the opposite direction.

Nope. Paid out of pocket and applied for fafsa.

Literally name a single cultural aspect from the US that wasn’t taken from somewhere else
You absolutely can’t
Food, Music, Fashion, everything is borrowed and made to look as if you fucking supremacists invented it
Kill yourself

No, I'm still paying for my own loans because I'm an adult.

>Can't cosplay as a another culture or else it will be seen as racist
>Can't cosplay as something from White culture or is it will be seen as white supremacist
What the hell can they dress up as then?

You have nothing to complain about, people of color have way more education opportunities just because of your skin color.

Pretty much what everyone does.

The US is an amalgamation of European cultures, do you know anything about the history of this country?

> daily mail
> lefties

A lunatic.

Oh you Americans and your college student debts are so hilarious
Seriously
Your education system is beyond fucked

>can't dress up as white people because it's RACIST
>can't dress up as brown people because it's RACIST

There is no winning, unless she dresses up like a rock or a stop sign or some shit.

Everything came from other white cultures.

BLM for sure...

Just do what you want

that's how culture works, dude. people exchange ideas whenever they meet.

Is this what niggers actually think?

>implying white = american
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>“There is one thing I don’t like about the character of Elsa. I feel like because Elsa is a White princess, and we see so many white princesses, her character sends the message that you have to be a certain way to be 'beautiful' or to be a 'princess'," Ms Feris writes.

It used to be way cheaper a while back in California. I wonder what changed.

>going against Disney
that's pretty bold either way

Then why does everyone want to come here to study and get their degrees?

Except Elsa is a queen.

But the US in particular is nothing but borrowed goods, there’s not a single damn shred of uniqueness in there.
Though, actually, I think the monthly school shooting is all on you people. Good job.

>niggers
>thinking

top laf

If anything, that provides winning the elections means nothing.

Is cultural appropriation bad? I mean why? I always see people complain about this but most of the time is someone that is not relative to the culture they are protecting

No one should listen to these idiots. It's time to start telling these busybody activists to fuck off.

>vastly lowered standards to get into college thanks to admissions that are racist against whites and asians
>vastly lowered standards to get a job thanks to affirmative actions
>still has the fucking balls to complain and pretend "white privilege" exists

Fucking stupid nigger scum. We have to work for what we get. We don't get handouts like you.

i'd say something witty about high taxation but even i can't do anything there. sure is nice having uncle sam chop off a quarter of my paycheck to feed minorities so they can turn around and spit at me

Also this

I actually feel sorry for those kids who go to college and get some worthless post-modern social science degree with which they will never get a job and will end up living with their parents and earning money by making Youtube videos about how positive thinking can make good things happen to you.

We did. Non-Americans had could only read at night by squinting at their books under a full moon until President Benjamin Franklin invented electricity and decided to share it with the world. And this is the thanks we get?

Liberals just plain hate Halloween. Don't colleges forbid celebrating it now?

What the fuck did you think you were going to convey with this retarded post? What are you even referring to? I guarantee whites have to pay more to go to college than blacks of similar socio-economic background, so what the fuck point did you think you were going to make, you fucking piece of shit?

Ooooooh shit!!! Got 'em

>President Benjamin Franklin
dude cmon you're shooting yourself in the foot here

Fucking this.
Liberals, what the flying fuck are you doing?

Nice one, if trolling.

Duuuude everyone is triggered here there's no escape.

>caring what anyone thingks
If it harms no one then do it. Don't complain like a bitch.

A cuckold.
You don't want to be politically incorrect, do you?

I hear they like it when kids dress as the opposite sex

Fudge is an American invention, as are swivel chair which are essential to office culture worldwide.

Sadly, that's not going to happen.

a furry

> people thinking this is actually a thing
It's the Daily Mail. They go out, talk to a crazy person, and then repeat what that one crazy person said in order to get clicks. This is about as representative as picking a random comment on a cat video on youtube.

Reminder that clickbait makes loads of cash and making people upset is something that is done on purpose. Why else do you think "news" sites have elaborate adblock detection? You idiots are making people rich

There is no link in this thread dumbass

Can I dress up as this for Halloween?
im too much of a pussy to post the actual thing, let's just appreciate the sonicface Bugs bunny

but lefties though

But people like to think that anyone they dislike is this crazy. It helps them feel good about themselves and lets them dismiss any conflicting opinions as nonsense by default.

Cat videos exist in the tens of thousands, if not hundreds thereof, and have millions of views.

Well, the black kid from Stranger Things can apparently dress as Peter Venkman, and turn around and accuse his white friend of not wanting to be Winston Zeddemore because "he's black".

Okay but you can't deny that there are actual incompetent people out there that think like this and will surely spread this shit as if it were fact. That's what's really bothersome.

OP's image is clearly from the Daily Mail.
It says is right there above the headline.

And there is still no link for clicks to be had.

When I successfully pull this off, I fully expect to ascend to a higher plane of existence: being from New Zealand.

Did someone from Sup Forums start this shitstorm? Either way I'm loving this dog fight kek

>implying lazy ass Sup Forums users are going to bother typing in a site home page, then search through the site to find that one article.

> you can't deny that there are actual incompetent people out there that think like this
There are crazy people, yes. There have always been crazy people. The only difference is that now you can see them more easily via the internet. But at the end of the day, they're a tiny minority with a fringe view that doesn't matter. It's like people who believe the earth is flat, or that the moon landings were faked. Sure, they exist. Sure, the internet means that you can find them if you go looking for them. But that's all. Don't want to deal with them? Don't go looking for them.

Am I supposed to believe that American liberals are not indeed crazy?

>tfw could've just had a normal comfy halloween thread but OP wanted to shit things up with his OP because Sup Forums is easy to bait

You forgot Black Lives Matter. The concept isn't bad but what they have done is crazy and there are tons of them.

The Daily Mail created that article in the first place to get clicks, but the OP is just posting it to stir up shit. It's a clickbait article, and a screenshot of it is being used to start a Sup Forums thread. The fact that the OP has a different goal in mind doesn't change the fact that the article itself is clickbait garbage.

I put on my Superman shit, Superman socks, Superman bathrobe and some sweatpants. Super-lazy-man.

I love it!

I remember when I was little, I dressed my white ass as Steve Urkel one year. Whenever someone asked, I just told them I was 'white Steve Urkel'. No one cared.

Then again, this was in the 90's, and I lived in a remote northern Canadian city, and had only met maybe one black person up there.

The "social justicars are only a tiny minority even on tumblr, pay them no mind, they're harmless" didn't turn out to be true at the start of the decade , it certainly isn't true now at the twilight of it.

I'm probably leftist although the labels have been so distorted now I wouldn't even know, and I've been saying this for a while now.
Trump won because the left was being retarded and made everyone turn on them.
Now instead of realizing they would get more support from being moderate and letting the right-wing shoot themselves in the foot, they double-down and are acting more retarded.

It's like they want Trump to have a 2nd term.

I'm going as a blackfaced genderswapped Pocahontas. Try and stop me.

Incredible! I wish I didn't work, I would put on my Suoerman onsie

>The concept isn't bad
Yes it is. Black people are not being targeted by the police, criminals are. It's just that most of the crime in America is committed by black people, so naturally, they get confronted by the police more because they're usually the one who committed the crime the police are currently investigating.

>Sup Forums is easy to bait
This whole internet is easy to bait these days. Everybody is just so dam sensitive about everything now left to right

BLM is a protest group that has no power, and what appeal they have is based on something that isn't particularly crazy ("We don't like being killed by police this much.").

Western civilization peaked at the 90s and it's been all downhill from then on.

>Daily mail
youtube.com/watch?v=5eBT6OSr1TI

SJWs are a tiny minority, even on tumblr. Their power is limited entirely to what you give them.

>daily mail

not even once

No no I get what you mean, what I meant is that a lot of people misconstrue the point that it's not that their lives don't matter, but what the movement behind BLM is incredibly bad. Because they use it as an excuse to riot and commit crimes.