WHAT THE FUCK!?!

youtube.com/watch?v=pm8n9qVIK_8

HOW CAN YOU EVEN CONSIDER VOTING FOR SOMEONE ELSE?!?!?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PXjrmR66Txg
youtube.com/watch?v=-mtOTk-Gefg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Awesome. I keep hearing stories like this about Trump.
You Amerilards better fucking MAGA

Trump is a joke.

you guys got your flags mixed up.

this needs to go viral.

Reminder that this isn't a Trump campaign ad (see the very end). This dude just made this.

These aren't tears in my eyes, fuck you!

this is incredible

how is it that people are so easily manipulated by Jewish cinema?

Very powerful video. As soon as Trump wins his lawsuit for racial discrimination, people should immediately consider voting for him.

Yes, Perfect just what the Goyims need to see!! Vote for me and I won't put the jew interests firs

This is cool. He should've done one with the first woman that built a skyscraper

That was fucking beautiful

You hear lots of stories about people who worked for Trump. He genuinely seems like a good person to those he cares about.

That being said, he could also be a cutthroat liar in the boardroom, take that as you will.

Not a single argument in that video.

America won't be allowed a candidate that isn't a good goy

explain

>a fucking emu

youtube.com/watch?v=PXjrmR66Txg
Repost this. Anonymous came through for their 5th of November after all!

They just reuploaded a vid from another person. That was out November 1st or 2nd.

boxing is officially the sport of Trump supporters now. see you faggots in the ring

She said he was the least sexist boss she ever had........until he fired her, then he became a sexist

It gets women right in the feels.

Bumping with Trump feels
youtube.com/watch?v=-mtOTk-Gefg

I really hope he's not secretly one of the pedo richfag cult psy oping us along with the cia to pacify the people.

I have a suspicion he might be, but I really REALLY hope I am wrong.

I want Trump to be what he portrays him as. I want at least ONE good person to exist in power. If there's at least one, I can have faith in humanity.

I ask not for much. Just one, God. Just give me one light to follow.

>1 post by this id

Fake and Gay

Trump will win.

Wow, what a touching story of Trump's "bill collector". I wonder how many legs he's broke.

Like this if you cry every time.