Without Aku... I would never have existed

Without Aku... I would never have existed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pk4GYbAGXJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At least they'll save money on abortions!

Why didn't Jack just use spiral power to stabilize her existence

because he doesnt use the spiral power
he just jump good

The whole point of Samurai Jack was that abusing spiral energy would just lead to the spiral nemesis

>lets make Ashi's last words an exposition of what everyone already knows

>last words aren't simply "I love you Jack"

Genndy can go to fucking hell

>"I love you Jack"
"I Know"

I think we need to come to terms with the fact that this is Genndy's work.
And an artist should make art for himself and not for others,
even if making it for others in this case might've made episodes 4 to 10 better.
On an off note, I was so impressed with the first 3 episodes that I almost was going to
watch the show in front of my family to show them more mature animation.
Glad I didn't, saved myself the embarrassment of samurai waifu

>Because of the Emporer... I was consumed by the Dark Side of the Force...

>harmonica solo

Withought Gurren Lagaan this ending would never have existed.

Wait a minute, if the sisters were all connected to Aku why didn't he feel anything when they died like he does here?
youtube.com/watch?v=pk4GYbAGXJ0

Impeccable series finale.

Here, you can see Ashi evanesce within Jack's sight. This scene in particular is not only allegoric yet serve as social commentary on the stigmatizion and perception people have on otaku and their waifus. An otaku's waifu as Ashi were created by an artist - they aren't real and never would have existed without the artist. Now, what make the scene poignant is Jack self-realization of this, he realized happiness is only fleeting but the memories of that happiness isn't emphereal but eternal. Ashi was the ideal, san Ashi is the tragic yet beautiful reality of Jack's life. This scene also serve as a double meaning on the commentary between otaku/waifu/artist. Genndy gave an interview stating season five is his childhood fantasy animated, so, Genndy drew his ideal waifu and since he is the artist was being meta on himself saying: "You have to return to reality and extinguish your self-indulgent fantasy".

In other words, Genndy is a fucking genius.

Embrace reality my fellow comrades.

I was going for the more vague "Ashi's death symbolizes euphoria going away and you having to think of the consequences of your actions" approach but I guess thist works too.

WTF I GOT AKU POWER NOW LOL

>It takes however long it takes for them to set up a wedding for Ashi to disappear instead of it being instant
This is the only part of it that bothers me.

>I was pierced by many arrows... while protecting the bearer of the one ring... from the orcs...

Back to the future time travel rules. It makes no sense, but it's what a lot of people are familiar with.

>I was shot by a burglar, Peter.

>ruins long awaited climax
>no portal guardian.

>I have succumbed... to radiation poisoning.

>Its wrong to use spiral power to save her.
>uses spiral power to rescue her in the first place

Gurren fucking up other shows with its forced bitter sweet drama shit

>Aku explicitly says in the second damn episode that he "ERADICATED all the time portals"
>Guardian guards a time portal
>"WTF GENNDY WHY DID GUARDIAN DIE?!"

I hate you genndy and will never forgive you for this scene

They used it without knowing what it did, then they found out, and stopped using it. That's hardly a retcon or whatever it is you're trying to bitch about.

Sour Grapes.

But use just it 1 last time and seal it forever. Its like the biggest waste of time sweat and blood if he was gonna just let the bitch die.

>guardian explicitly shows Jack in the future defeating him.
>complain about false advertising
>"WTF user IT WASN'T FORESHADOWED 10+ YEARS IN ADVANCE OR ANYTHING

You know, maybe, and only maybe, defeating the race responsible for a systematic purge of every spyral race that condemned every human to live underground and won't stop trying to do that as long as it lives could not be considered a waste.

The worst part of the series. I knew it was going to be happen, but I thought at worst Jack would explain to someone in the crowd.

And yeah the endings are similar.

Shut up TTG faggot

AGAGAGAGAG!

Without a Jew... I would never have existed

It'd never be just one time, and it wouldn't be fair for it to be one time. They literally say as much.
Ironically it's what makes it the opposite of Samurai Jack; the moral is that even though they have the power to go back they can't because life needs to go on.

Oh thank god! I was looking for this but couldn't find it. Thank you!

He really did win did he?

Guys,
Guys

What if
Because Jack defeated Aku in the past
The Portal Guardian of the future won't be killed by Aku eradicating portals
So the vision can still happen.

Alternatively, all that the Portal Guardian saw as that Jack would be an old king. He can still be an old king in the past, you idiots.

Glad I could help.

I'm just mad , I can't help it, Can we agree at least saving her in that one instance would of been fine? I mean doesnt the power still get used anyway later on? Shouldn't the lesson be moderation and self control rather some black and white, all or nothing , binary world view?
I mean Is that dick head gonna become a vegetarian because eating meat is wrong? But plants are alive too guess he better starve.

Without aku in that future the he could use any portal.

But she was a 1 of a kind life form. specifically dying from a lack of space life force , it's not some Jesus everything cure for humans, no other person created would ever need that. It can't be abused in that circumstance.

Ashi is best girl

She could have at least give him a child before disappearing, the selfish bastard.

It is like when the Coyote runs over the cliff. He doesn't start falling until he realizes their is no ground under him.

A better ending would be, that ashi's paradox defying existence is due to the bit of Aku essence in her. That one day Aku will return.

Is that comic supposed to be funny?

LET THERE BE SPAGHETTIOS!