It's an "Alex starts crying live on air after praying to Jesus Christ to protect America's people from the occultist...

>It's an "Alex starts crying live on air after praying to Jesus Christ to protect America's people from the occultist pedophiles JFK warned us about during the Emergency Broadcast" episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLh9bjiJqJQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=35K6vQRt67g
youtube.com/watch?v=suDHJDX90zE
youtube.com/watch?v=zdMbmdFOvTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HAHAHAHAH what an absolute madman

woke ass nigga is right tho
the times are grave and y'all better be on your knees repentin' and prayin'

Holy shit I want to buy a water filter so bad right now. The money feels like it's literally burning a water filter shaped hole in my pocket.

As he should. Better than that faggot Roger Stone taking up more time.

we are all going to die in a nuclear holocaust once hillary is elected. i hope you bought your filters

>Alex Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=35K6vQRt67g

I'm staring at the checkout screen considering buying $1500 worth of storable dry foods. Should I do it?

Nigga can't act. Did he break out laughing right after it cut? That's what it looked like.

>it's an "I'm a libertine, I make no bones about it. But [thing Bill Clinton has done or is accused of] is too far" episode

Yes user.
If you can afford it get it.
The darkest chapter is still coming

no he actually literally started crying profusely. he genuinely looked distraught. they cut it because it was pretty sad to watch on air.

Gosh darn globalists made Alex Jones cry. We must defeat them and buy more water filters.

>the occultist pedophiles JFK warned us about during the Emergency Broadcast

Wait, WTF is this about? What Emergency Broadcast was this?

>I know god is real

>I know christ is real

>0 proofs backing that

This guy is a retard

I teared up.

FBI has discovered Podesta and his cronies are literal pedophiles committing satanic rituals. the JFK things relates to the speech about secret societies JFK made days before he was shot to death.

also Alex was talking about punching holes in the walls and tearing doors off of hinges in anger before going on air. he wasn't scheduled to broadcast today, just randomly announced he was going to do an emergency special today and opened like this

youtube.com/watch?v=suDHJDX90zE

not trying to go weaponized autism here but he changed watches hes usually wearing a submariner or other dive style watch

Welcome to religion

God what a fat fuck

Thanks, I knew about the Podesta emails but the JFK speech was new to me. Found an audio copy of it on Youtube, it's odd to hear the crowd laughing during it.

youtube.com/watch?v=zdMbmdFOvTs

he died 5 days after

I'm praying with you, Alex,
I can understand how helpless he might feel, lets find strength in Christ to endure the hardships to come.

What about this then you little fuckboy hat wearing faggot fuck.

BTFO

Btw, prove god doesn't exist faggot, protip: you can't HAHAHAHAHA

BTFO

owned

Speaking of which, have we tried searching JFK stuff in the leaks? Have we tried using the eFOIA system for JFK?

I had never seen anything by this guy until today. If he's not just playing pretend to sell filters this is fucking pathetic.

he's the biggest independent news media broadcaster of all time. what have you done with your life?

Not watching the biggest independent news media broadcaster of all time evidently.

Yep, if it wasn't clear earlier. This guy has lost his fragile little mind.

Keep praying to the magic man in the sky., fuckin dumb cunt

As a Biblical Unitarian, I believe that only the Father is God and there is no God but The Father, but I appreciate the sentiment. Alex is better than msm.

>Yes because you see it's NORMAL that I was punching walls through my office this morning, it's NORMAL that I tore the hinges off of that door

Im fucking dying

WHAT THE FUCK? ALEEEEXXXX!

He really puts the all into his Shock Jock Routine.

Holy shit those comments

family i need help locating my sides

Alex Jones is like a walking, talking Clutch song without the sense of humor.

it must be absolutely horrifying being an american right now. The idea of paedophile occultists running my country makes my stomach turn, having that threat be a real, existential one would make me upset too.

All this shit has to be somewhat real. It makes too much sense...

you talk like someone who has never created anything good and has never actually accomplished anything.

>tfw used to think Alex was a lunatic latching onto every conspiracy theory that there was

>government involved paedophilia
>false-flag terror plots
>government satanic worshiping
>government wacking anyone who threatened to expose them

>tfw this election cycle has undeniably proved he was right all along

Buy your non gmo heirloom seeds now people.

Alex needs a break

Hes been doing 6-7 days a week for 3-5 hours at a time with non stop broadcasts. Skipping too many commercial breaks. He needs some time off. Unfortunately evil doesnt take a vacation