Elites don't like when you do magick

After doing three years of research and seeing other magicians, I have come to terms that elites are strictly against people that practice or teach magic, it literally pisses them off like nothing else, why? because that's their only power and by the help of religion they have kept this natural human power suppressed and demonized it, you have to understand this power is natural human power and we're doing it at all times whether you believe it or not, our words and thoughts are doing magic and affecting our reality at all times, The elites can't fucking stand it when someone dares to teach magic, I have followed multiple magicians on youtube and all have them have been under attack, one guy recently was given death threats by multiple accounts from eu, apparently one of them was from a high level Scottish witch, she threatened the guy to stop teaching the sheep and how they don't deserve this knowledge and even did a spell on him making him Ill and killing his dog, another guy that teaches Wicca was gangstalked and his body was paralyzed multiple times after he didn't listen to their threats, these same elites don't seem to give a shit about Christians or any religious person, why? Because that's what they want people to learn, they want people do practice religion and stay away from magick, it's a big psyop, also the geotia tell you to curse and threaten the demons, DO NOT do that, these are ancient spirit, they demand respect and will threat you the same way and even help you in every aspect of life. also Saturn in the god that governs our karma and all the other planets, he want us to be natural and live by principle, morals and responsibilities. Do not mistake him for Satan, Satan is the complete opposite and represents unnatural and unpure things, this entity was created by illuminaty himself, by the help of religion.

Other urls found in this thread:

thetomhenryshow.com/blog/2016/11/6/the-holy-war-election-2016-why-clinton-was-so-scared-of-kek
youtu.be/plgg9sSLRvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JDPUbYRtsoM
youtube.com/watch?v=ft8m2UhBzIs
youtu.be/LahxRpUvbDw
youtube.com/watch?v=Sidt_mMPCN8
youtu.be/StrbppmsZJw
angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Magick.html
youtube.com/watch?v=V1hEwSxyI98
youtube.com/watch?v=Va4oQF_uTW4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Too long didnt read

But if you have Magic Mr Poo pls use it to make trump win

Poo poo

No shit sherlock, awaken and start doing light work on the ley lines.

They'll come looking for you shortly after that.

Depends what religion you choose, after studying the occult I realised prayer is magic.

Fuck off, poo. Christ is all the "magic" I'll ever need, and the elites hate him with all their being.

>Mr Poo

so if you pretty much have negative thoughts all the time, does that mean you're essentially poisoning your own reality?

Ok, whats a good place to start? Give me some keywords or a book.

Not much time is left for you reprehensible frog worshippers and your vile demagogue.

Soon Hillary will be victorious and MOLOCH + MINERVA will reign supreme.

The Horrid King and the Daughter of Metis' will soon be brought into this world, and the racist, mongrel and nationalistic hordes will be swept clean by the atomic fire 'neath the shadow of their golden wings.

Praise MOLOCH.

Or maybe, just maybe, they don't want people to know about Magic because they don't want people to know they are spiritual beings.

Right now, the suppression of the spiritual world is what keeps 90% of people away from God. If people knew Magic was real, they'd know spirits were real, and they would thus know gods are real. Then who do you think (most people) would choose as their personal God and savior?

It's better to suppress the whole thing than have people come to know some legitimacy about the Messiah.

Mr. Loo, I'm a poo in America, and I wanna do neat card tricks too, where can I find these paralyzed youtubers

Kybalion

Link to these youtubes plox?

Truly, the fact of the matter is the prayer and meditation that christ taught us is the same type of magik occultists use. Ours is simply mainstream so people don't delve into it as deeply.

Yes

Need a messiah? Why not Zoidberg?

thetomhenryshow.com/blog/2016/11/6/the-holy-war-election-2016-why-clinton-was-so-scared-of-kek

Moloch Vs Kek, yooo

The elites are very glad that many people like you will remain so predictable and keep prayers to being glad that you have bread.

Cuck yourself for demons somewhere else.

Learn about subconscious mind and how to program it, through subconscious you can change habits and bring physical changes as well.

also learn about chakras and chakras meditation, they govern most aspects of our life

Based poomancer, surely they must know not all "magick" is created equal. Some of it is utter bullshit that amounts to a fancy placebo effect. Wouldn't they want the bullshit to gain notoriety while the real mind-expanding business stays under the radar?

In other words, what direction of study would piss them off the most?

That's lesser magick, not saying it doesn't work doe

Is this the part where you tell us to gather cow excrement because it's sacred?

Christians are okay with healing (which isn't seen as "magic"), Hindus believe in the third eye, along with other similar religions, Buddhists tend to believe that humans have elemental powers, or they can somehow use their "life force" to do things. Nice try though,

Then you are a fool.

>implying
God sent rain of frogs once
this is second time
we are the frogs he sent

praise Kek

TRUMP 2016

MAGA

Planetary magick is the highest magick there is and this is something very few people teaches, strongly advice this one, since planets control everything, from our mind, emotions and body and events. also the planets are the enforcers of karma so by working with them we can hack the destiny itself.

Another thing with Christians, is that (some) believe that any type of miraculous healing is a sign that God gave that human a gift. There's plenty of denominations within Christianity that have recorded healing sessions, and some go to the extreme of curing the incurable (such as tumors on the spot, cancer, etc.). Most of these cases will usually require a doctor to provide proof that the person was diagnosed with some illness, followed by people within the worship services witnessing said item being cured. If you do research on Latin Catholics, you'll find a ton of weird "rituals" and "healing spells" that they find completely normal.

Tell me some books, writers or give me some keywords my man. This whole memetic / chaos magick got me interested.

/x/ has a magic(k) general thread with a shitload of all types of pdfs on magic.

Where to start magick study?

So Crowley was onto something with his astrology research...

Any other resources? Lots of research posted on /x/ but hard to sort through without knowing what you're looking for.

These books are good, follow the chart

damn

If you want a (you) pointing you at some books

Does meditation count as "magic(k)"?

Condensed chaos by Phil Hine is a good starter for Chaos magic. It seems that Chaos magic is generally about taking any magical schools of thought and integrating them however works for you. It's very flexible. I'm only recently getting into this stuff though so take what I'm saying with a grain of salt.

777, it's in trumps numbers.
Trump will win and the devil worshipping faggots opposing him will reveal their magic to make themselves appear a messiah.
The righteous will be killed.
The final war begins.
The darkness is vanquished by he who brings forth the light.

Praise kek for he has willed it

I would need 5 lifetimes at least, to finish all those books.

If you're going to get into this stuff be careful, not for any LARP reason but if you're naturally paranoid or neurotic you will fuck with your own head big time reading about the weight of thought and how reality is influenced by it. You'll end up with a complex for your curiosity.

Mindandmagick on youtube is the perfect place, begin from his earliest videos, he teaches all about the principle of magick and manifestation and more

Marifetname - Erzurumlu İbrahim Hakkı

Did you see my comments in regards to your perception that all religions inherently try to prevent people from discovering "magic?"

Gday, Can Confirm your post.
youtu.be/plgg9sSLRvQ

There actually isn't any magic, it's another red-herring just like aliens.

The only magic is the magic they do with the world economies in order to maintain a position of power, and like all magic that's just slight of the hand and illusion in order to trick an audience.

same but doesnt seem to be very effective

About 228,000 results (1.02 seconds)
Search Results
~Alien Bailiff Attacks Human In Superior Court ~ - YouTube
Video for Reptoid attacks man in Superior Court
▶ 1:22
youtube.com/watch?v=JDPUbYRtsoM

I'm stuck in a pretty deep negative hole, have been for a few years. Constant anxiety, constant intrusive thoughts of negative things. Do I have hope?

If anyone is actually serious about this stuff you're gonna want to read Franz Bardon's Initiation Into Hermetics. Basically it's the same stuff as you can find in many different occult systems but Bardon's the most plain-english and comprehensive system.

Prayer is very powerful especially if you pray earnestly.

Prayer to cast out all evil spirits out your home - YouTube
Video for Prayer to remove Demons
▶ 5:10
youtube.com/watch?v=ft8m2UhBzIs

Look into Gnosticism and Norse and how Lesser Gods like Kek are infact Agents of the Supreme All-Father.

This guy's has some really good videos about planetary magick

youtu.be/LahxRpUvbDw

Also see
I know very little about "planetary magick" but look up Alastair Crowley's book(s) on astrology. His theory was essentially that planets (their gravity) were the driving force behind synthesizing the many different personalities humans can have. Almost like a cosmic random number generator.

but the mainstream Christianity does oppose magick and astrology, so most people never get into it

It's a pretty stupid list desu.
Aleister Crowley and Alan Watts are a pretty good indicator that you're going in the wrong direction.

The Book of Lies doesn't even have anything interesting to teach or say.

pls reply

Applying Hitler's concept of the big lie the artificial extraterrestrial threat was nurtured and built into an always present possibility over the next 50 years. Eventually a large percentage of the worlds population found themselves believing in alien ships, extraterrestrial visitation, alien mutilation of animals, and alien abductions of humans, with absolutely no proof that extraterrestrials exist anywhere in the universe, much less that any have ever visited this planet.

The artificial threat is further advanced through the mind control programming of Marxists and communists in Hollywood, radio, television, advertising, publishing houses, and the uFOOLogy movement all of which are in the complete control of the Illuminati and the Intelligence community. Fear is instilled through the incidental use of terror inspired by the cattle and animal mutilation by-products of the governments secret low level radiation monitoring, and the so-called alien abduction scenario induced by state-of-the-art and extremely sophisticated mind control operations.

Been trying for the last 6 years to astral proyection/traveling and all i get is getting suffocated beacuse i stop breathing. I suck at medidation. I doubt am i magickable honestly.

Reading this thread makes me happy tho.

Getting to the bottom of the story of crowley you come to a picture of a mountain of cocaine like scarface on a kitchen table with naked abused children running around the house with all crowleys friends taking turns on em in "sex magick rituals"

Depends on the situation, if you're praying for something that isn't needed, such as a billion dollars, you aren't going to get it. If you need healing, want to help others, or simply want to assistance in something that may benefit you overall (in terms of character), prayer can help you. Although you have to act upon it too, simply praying without putting anything on your behalf is worthless.

I do know that prayer usually helps me out in situations where I sense something is off (or something is watching me), this is a bit off topic and probably belongs in /x/, but I always have a feeling something is in my room, standing within the same location, but prayer doesn't seem to keep that thing away, although at the same time I'm never scared of "it," since it seems harmless

Poo
In
LOOO
POOOOOOOOOO IN LOOOOOOOOOOOO
POOPOPOPOOOOPOOOO
I
N
L
O
O

Thanks friendo, hermetic study seems to be the thread tying everything together

Heathen filth. Burn it.

That'one of the big reasons I got into magick, I was suffering from constant intrusive thoughts, ocd and anxiety, but now I meditate every day and do mantras, they help remove negative momentum and manifestation.

Yes, absolutely

Yea, hermetics, mysticism, "magick", yoga, theurgy, etc. is really all the same thing, just different cultural names for it (and every ancient culture has had a system for it).

I made none of these lists.
Have yet to see one people agreed was the "right direction" aside from Hermeticism.

learn breathing techniques and kundalini n such

Certainly you need a big lie to have alot of people believe it and theres alot of brainwashing going on However I have personally witnessed craft , Let me just say now I am an anti-gravity researcher and scientist / experimentor in such fields so I will be the first to say its possbile they come from A51 and are human pilotted but that doesn't explain why US Marines would be hanging around in the dead of night dressed up like greys when they don't think anyone will see em, Could be some Operation certainly but Considering the earliest evidences of UFOs it was fairly open and intriguing to the public and Authorities would come forward and tell their stories like the Westminster Thing.

Aliens Most Certainly Exist as Do Demons Angels Magick and other such paranormal , People cannot believe they will ever be the victim of crime its a safe assumption they also don't think they will have good fortune usually because they are closed in and not looking for it.

Personally I go out and check the night sky most nights usually theres a craft hanging around over my House in low Orbit with large Search lights and an electrical Glow in the air like a plasmaball with lasers..

Pic Related early morning Shot I got of it.
Anons where asking me to take a video but it came out shit will try to get one tonight my camera is crap tho.

Hermeticism is great, Crowley contributes nothing to it.

In fact, Crowley is the last person you want to listen to since he was never coherent at any point in his ""career""*. Drug addict couldn't even keep straight what he himself believed in.

*which was basically being a meme

Thanks man, that prayer relaxed me

>magick
just relax

Crowley was like Podesta noobie guy that takes a bunch of drugs and fucks kids.

The retard of the group that one guy that will kick half off the protective sand circle away on accident with his robes cause he is way strung out on coke.

redpill: desire is the trap

You are being played, just like the rest of these peasants.

The mantra 'om namah shivaya' is something everyone can do easily, it gives the power of 5 elements and makes mind and body pure, any anger or fear can be overcome with this mantra.

another pic

and

THE THING - UFOs in Warminster England - YouTube
Video for first ufo sightings ever the thing
▶ 2:21
youtube.com/watch?v=Sidt_mMPCN8

Heres another great thing

How To Open Your 7 Chakras As Explained In a Children's Show
youtu.be/StrbppmsZJw

Lmfao okay keep studying

angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Magick.html

Ok guys, lets learn some magic.

Not everything ancient culture, EVERY CULTURE. Only the unwashed masses are in the dark

It's sort of like pulling aside a groupie for Rolling Stones who does as much drugs as Keith Richards and expecting them to teach you something about music because they remember most the lyrics even if half the time they're totally spun the fuck out.

Pretty much spot on

He's really good, got all the meditations one can need

If doubles you will be banished to the nether realm for your heretical speech. Repent!

Thanks

In the name of ishmael. Readpilled as fuck. After reading this you'll know what's really happening. Fuck, i've stumbled upon this book few months ago. Call this synchronicity, mr Jung.
IN THE NAME OF KEK. That's the book i would really like to read.

>program the subconscious mind
You mean through ritual and shit? Do you have a nifty source mr poo? Because at this point all I find is wiccans going muh goddess.

IF ENTITIES OFFER YOU POWER DO NOT ACCEPT

youtube.com/watch?v=V1hEwSxyI98

Are you a wizard, pajeet?

If doubles you will come before the Horrid King Besmear'd in Blood in chains to be sacrificed.

This.
Brother poo, I want to bantz in heaven with you bro, and all my polack bros.

Jesus is the narrow gate. The good shepherd.

The only one we fear is Him who has the power to destroy the body and spirit.

Christians smashed the idols, and Christendom has been blessed for 2000 years. It's self evident.

We are in a state of decline because we have turned from Jesus Christ.

It's time for us to repent.

After doing this mantra one will get revelations and will find himself learning occult, for example randomly finding youtube videos or web pages related to magick, blows my mind

this

Thanks for this.

Later today I will actually be teaching everyone real magic here. Stay tuned for my AMA in about 8 hours!

You want magic?

>"Watch, as I make the poo disappear."
>"I would like a member of the audience come up to confirm that the poo is in fact, in the loo."
>"Alright, you may return to your seat."
>Abracadabra!
>*Whoosh*
>"Ta-da! The poo is nowhere to be found!"

Vome back to Sup Forums in 8 hours. I will be doing a comprehensive true magic AMA

Just learn sigil magick, it's a gateway to access subconscious mind and even entities, witchcraft is garbage

Is this list even salvageable? Nice to have the "beginner-friendly" format.

And what's the best starting point from this literal wall of text? Just down in order?

You can still delve into Magick , The Idea was that if you are to do that and do not want to be forsaken you only use magick for the Glory of Jesus.

See
About 102,000 results (0.11 seconds)
Search Results
Demonic possession caught on tape compilation Secret 18+ Real ...
Video for Exorcisms compilation
▶ 11:18
youtube.com/watch?v=Va4oQF_uTW4