It's FUCKING HAPPENING LADS!

Checked and keked

I TRIED SO HARD

AND I GOT SO FAR

sick link breh thx

AND EVERY SECOND I WASTE IS MORE THAN I CAN TAKE

BUT IN THE END IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTTERROOOHOOO

BTW check'd ID

This and the Clinton Foundation, Trump's assassination attempt, and Julian Assange all trending, CTR damage controlling etc

the madman's gonna do it

>youtube.com/watch?v=thnn4H_i8Mo

Kek take my power

TAKE MY ENERGY, TURAMPU-SAMANTHA!!

Son of a bitch, autocorrect strikes again.

Sup Forums told me all polls are rigged

Is this the spirit cooking effect?

Tbh I didn't think Hispanics would be that informed

I can't wait for November 9th.

>mfw I read all the screencaps of plebbit derriere-devastation after he wins

To be honest.. Trump looks like he staged this. I've been a lifelong Trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

At least he doesn't rig elections.

To be honest.. Trump looks like he staged this. I've been a lifelong Trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

Our memes are working

Damn it's true... is Kek reading this right now??

To be honest..Trump looks like he's going to win this. I've been a life long supporter ever since he started triggering leftists, but he's looking very presidential and doing whatever he can to make America great again. Very based. I wish I could give even more support.

>Is this the spirit cooking effect?
Yes, most Latin-Americans/Hispanic-Americans are Catholic. "Brujeria"(Witchcraft) scares the shit out of Hispanics. The Cartels practice these rituals(death magic) to scare/control people.

Hello CTR

you know when you post their name people google them, go to their website, and they get more ad revenue

only use their true name when neccessary

Hello CTR

Kek will make the Don President

FUCK SO CLOSE TO QUINTS !!

get

Fuck Hillary and fuck jewish people

>Polls in Clinton favor

"Trump gonna win, don't trust the polls!"

>Polls in Trumps favor

"Trumps gonna win, just look at the polls!"

Really?...

>inb4 shill, CTR etc...

Neck yourself faggot.

>polls oversampling democrats have trump in the lead
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Aren't there more registered democrats than republicans nationally?

By about 3-5 points, not 7-10 points as most polls over sample Democrats

To be honest.. Hillary looks like she staged this. I've been a lifelong Hilldog supporter ever since she felt down that curb, but she's looking desesperada and doing whatever she can to gain attention. Very crooked. She lost me

Why the fuck did you have to ruin that video with Comic Sans? Fuck you nigger I'm with her now. jfc

flip the chart and ill give you a five figure job at huffington post

FOUR (4) FUCKING POINTS FROM LEADING WITH HISPANICS
HOLEEE SHIT

>Polls oversampling

>Never happened before in election

>Ignoring that there's more Dems than Rebs

Trump needs a fucking miracle to win.

how bout a 5 finger job

Wtf this is amazing news. We actually did something by promoting the spirit cooking shit. It's all over my Facebook and Instagram so it's gotten a lot of momentum

Trump supporters are delusional at this point

This isn't new support for Trump, the polls are embarrassingly correcting themselves before election day to save what little credibility they have left. They'll still get it wrong by a large margin but they'll claim "oh it was impossible to predict this election because of our methodology".

Trump gonna win by the biggest landslide since Reagan.

have a bump friend

>log onto FB
>see this
>weep a little with pride

Indeed.

Don't take me wrong, i wan't Trump to win but looking how things are now...He won't.

So does this explain why the LA times is so different from every other poll? Every other poll has him losing hispanics 65/35

I pray you're right, for our world's sake

I can't help but feel like Americans are outnumbered by illegals single moms niggers and dumb liberals

I'm so glad that's taking off, I was worried it would get drowned in a sea of diarrhea by that pizza code garbage

Trump surging 4points and Clinton going down 4points with ANY demographic in 1 day is mathematically impossible and that's putting it lightly.

Even the avg result in that poll is insanely incorrect, considering the population is divided 50/50 men and women; Trump has huge lead with men overall and Clinton has a moderate lead with it closing every day. Yet we still see him edging 1 or 2 points total.

I haven't even mentioned the mass oversampling of women, highly educated and democrats.

The pollsters will be the first to go in the day of the rope.

The LA Times rolling poll is incredibly inaccurate but it's the most accurate out of them all.

do you legitimately not know what oversampling means, or are you a genuine shill4hill?

In case of the former, it means they sample democrats DISPROPORTIONATELY more than their real population.

>responding to Finland
>ever

KEK

I could say the same about Australia.

>none of the polls even give the option of Jeb!

I can't wait to see the look on everyone's face when they wake up to this on Wednesday.

>OH
>red

Voodoo dick

There's only so much guac to go around.

I'm afraid not responding to Finland may get me skanked and I am not about to fight a man who does this on the weekends after he has had a bottle of vodka and a trip to the bar.

LA Times is most likely close to the current situation, Reagan landslide is not happening, the demographics for it arn't there.

To be honest.. Kaine looks like he staged this. I've been a life long Kaine supporter ever since the V.P. debates, but he's looking anxious and doing whatever he can to get hillary impeached. Very shady. He lost me.

How are these polls measured?
Like what information are these based off of?

Brr! It's cold in here!
There might be some Trumps In the atmosphere!

Was that supposed insider who posted here claiming Trump hired math guys for his campaign who came up with 'rise and fall' to peak at the election for real?

Does anyone have a screencap of that thread?

To be honest.. Rand looks like he staged this. I've been a lifelong Paul supporter ever since he endorsed Romney, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain height. Very manlet. He lost me

Marginally related--is Code Geass cucked? Initially, you'd think it would be, with all of the 'muh freedums' and crap, but when Lelouch says, "You must do that which is just," doesn't that just exclude shitskins anyway? And it also hinted strongly at ethno-nationalism.

What does Sup Forums think?

>tfw it's probably too late because of the VOTE EARLY demands by Clinton

>Theres equal amount of blues and reds

Keep it real senpai

>CTR/shill

Neck your self.

I don't want Hillary. But i'm not delusion enough to think that Trumps gonna win when odds are againts him.

If he or his supporters has ace up there sleeve, they better use it quickly.

>>Theres equal amount of blues and reds
NOT what I said.

If there are 40 R and 60D, then is it correct to present a poll with 10R and 90D?

>but there are more blues than reds
yes there are. They still oversample them
>but there are more dems than reps
I already fucking acknowledged that, it's not a fucking contradiction, let alone an argument
>b-but... there are more democrats than republicans
>so oversampling don't real
fuck off CTR.

>australia lite

Top Kek

TRUMP IS WINNI--

Oh. Awkward...

>Poll with 10R and 90D

Link me the recent poll with that sampling faggot.

B-BUT THE ABC WAPO POLL

EXPLAIN THAT, DRUMPFKINS!!!!

No, that was a hypothetical counterexample to prove that oversampling is still possible even though there are more democrats than republicans.

You missed the point entirely. It flew way over your head.

SHADILAY

Election day is here, early voting is almost done. Now the real show begins. We're unstoppable.

To be honest.. Ron looks like he called this. I've been a life long Paul supporter ever since he endorsed the gold standard, but he's looking confident and doing whatever he can to prevent the happenings. Very wise. He's got me

"laps your tears from your cheeks"

porcodiddio quanto cazzo si cujone

That's not how it works. If Trump is in the lead, it doesn't make them not rigged. It just means he's too far ahead to say he's outright losing.

When you're sampling +24D in a +R state in an election season that has a fucking increase in Republican turnout, you obviously have biased motives.

You're missing the Jeb! color scale in legend in the lower-right, otherwise 10/10 great work, have an uncommon pepe before they're banned

I need to make it guac green instead of yellow too

Donald Trump will win.

This whole election is dependent on the Florida outcome again , isn't it?

I would say it's a moderately redpilled anime.

Not as extremely redpilled as say, Magi, but it's decent