ITT: Ships only YOU ship

Beginning with one so obscure it has maybe 10 fan-fics all across the internet. Doesn't matter though, nobody can convince me that this isn't OTP material.

What's yours Sup Forums?

Emma doesn't go for people like Tony because he's loaded with character flaws and personal problems. He may be a hero but he has shown to be selfish and irresponsible plenty of times.

Scott is the opposite. Everything he does is for the mutant race and to protect other people. Emma is actually a really compassionate person and cares for the mutant kids probably more than anyone else. Having been in Scott's mind she knows everything about him and know that he is entirely devoted to his cause.

And that makes her so fucking wet.

>Emma doesn't go for people like Tony because he's loaded with character flaws and personal problems. He may be a hero but he has shown to be selfish and irresponsible plenty of times.
That's precisely the reason why I think it's a good fit. Both are arrogant, egotistical people with pitch perfect appearances that think they know how the world should run. If they were together, they'd bring out the worst in each other. Tony's control-freak nature would hit 11, Emma would return back to her older, more villanous ways (and with Extremis she could finally be a real, in the flesh, perfect 10) and they'd basically be a hyper-competent Marvel version of the Underwoods from House of Cards.

>The rest
It could be argued that Tony does more for the world than Scott could ever hope for. At the end of the day, Cyke is just a competent strategist with a mid-tier power. Stark is one of the richest people on the planet, who also happens to be a super-genius, an adrenaline junkie, a businessman and at this point in his career, he's as macho as you can get (Knauf's Mandarin arc gave a whole lot of bad-ass points). And besides that,everything Tony does is about shaping the future. Sure, according to his own views, but he's the perfect mix of Shaw & Scott that is right up Emma's alley.

It's probably not a healthy ship, but it makes sense.

>Emma with anyone but Cyke

>he doesn't ship Fantomex & Emma as fuckbuddies
Jesus...

TRUTH

They are such a perfect couple because they bring out the best in each other. Emma's the pessimist that challenges Scott's morals. Scott is the optimist that gives Emma hope.

Of course Marvel had to throw cuckold shit at Scott/Emma.

Nigga that's how their relationship started!

And?

They fucking lived inside each other's head and even the Phoenix itself couldn't deny that Emma's love was sincere.

"Let's make Emma throw the only person that has ever loved her away for a quick fuck" was trash.

If you're referring to Tony, that was before Cyke. Tony's a lot of things, but he respects the Code. The only guy she cucked him with was Namor, and that was due to external factors... Honestly, I really don't see Namor'sappeal. He has abs, so what? Everyone is the MU has abs. And he has a tiny dick...

whats with the sentinel

Tony turned the X-Mansion into a Concentration Camp, then had Rhodey be in charge of everything and take the heat.

Tony Stark is a villain that just knows how to move within the system.

Viper X Captain America from avengers EMH.

When they are escaping from the Skrulls on that ship. Too bad it was ruined soon after when he put her in jail and they had that big fight in the sewers with the serpent society and Spider-man.

Summer from Rick and Morty with the Sniper from TF2.

Guess why.

Fantomex has EVA, their love is pure and intimate on a level we can't even hope to understand.

I guess his AI Waifu is better than a real woman... Eh, Tony & Emma should still hook-up. With Extremis he could give her what she was always after.

Keeping up with the theme

it's literally part of his power set: woman is attracted by his fish oil or something like this

On one side I think Fantomex and Emma would be great together, on the other side I think it wouldnt last because he would definitely cheat on her.
it would be one of those relationships in which the man and the woman are similar.

I ship Jason Todd and Illyana Rasputin.

>It could be argued that Tony does more for the world than Scott could ever hope for. At the end of the day, Cyke is just a competent strategist with a mid-tier power. Stark is one of the richest people on the planet, who also happens to be a super-genius, an adrenaline junkie, a businessman and at this point in his career, he's as macho as you can get (Knauf's Mandarin arc gave a whole lot of bad-ass points). And besides that,everything Tony does is about shaping the future. Sure, according to his own views, but he's the perfect mix of Shaw & Scott that is right up Emma's alley.

They were probably referring to intentions and character. If anything, Scott's determination looks more admiral because it would be harder for him to accomplish it. That demonstrates strength of character.

>That's precisely the reason why I think it's a good fit. Both are arrogant, egotistical people with pitch perfect appearances that think they know how the world should run. If they were together, they'd bring out the worst in each other. Tony's control-freak nature would hit 11, Emma would return back to her older, more villanous ways (and with Extremis she could finally be a real, in the flesh, perfect 10) and they'd basically be a hyper-competent Marvel version of the Underwoods from House of Cards.

So it boils down to they are the same? And Emma has never been that interesting as a villainess. Why people want to keep going back to that is beyond me.

Crossovers ships are already something, and you want Marvel's last pure mutie maiden with the Red Hood?

That's...a rare ship.

I don't remember that. It's as stupid as the Doctor's "my aura makes people talk" bullshit.

Dunno, while with Betsy, Fanto never cheated on her. For all of his flirting, he was pretty loyal.

>They were probably referring to intentions and character. If anything, Scott's determination looks more admiral because it would be harder for him to accomplish it. That demonstrates strength of character.
Eh, maybe. It still doesn't make up for the fact that he's not really all that much compared to the Gods that populate the MU. At the end of the day, he's a master strategist with a mid-tier power who hasn't really helped mutantkind all that much. You think if Tony wanted to do the same thing, he couldn't accomplish it in record time?

>So it boils down to they are the same? And Emma has never been that interesting as a villainess. Why people want to keep going back to that is beyond me.
At some level, yeah. Similarities matter as well. This whole "opposites attract" meme can only get you so far. Tony & Emma share enough common ground to reach a deeper understanding.

As for her "villain days", I was mostly referring to both her and Stark bringing out the "worst"/ambitious & ruthless side of each other, not that she was a villain for that much. I mean, she was, but considering the MU's villains-turned-heroes, her case was pretty tame.

I find it weird that no one else ships these two considering the entire runs of JLA and JLU these two were constantly 69’ing each other.

DoomFrost > StarkFrost

Getting fucked by a literal Iron Cock must really hurt like hell...

>it's literally part of his power set: woman is attracted by his fish oil or something like this
Holy fuck!

Namor has to be the worst power fantasy ever written.

I mean, I'm not THE only one, but all art of this exists because I've either requested it or personally gotten the artist into Fore & Ice myself.

it's not a bad ship

>Elsanna
>ship only you ship

Fandom ship "juggernauts" from huge fandoms should not be in this thread. I don't care if "oh people on this board bitch about it" or "oh people on this board don't talk about it much anymore/doesn't like it" if there are hundreds of thousands or millions of fan art/fics/comics of it on the Internet it's not a fucking Rare Ship.

Posting rare ship

Scott turned the X-Men into a concentration camp and before O*N*E showed up the X-Mansion was under siege by something like three different villain groups. This is after Scott rounded up all the depowered mutants, stuck them in an ordinary schoolbus, then forced them out of the mansion to their deaths.

How's this for a rare ship?

I ship this only if they cuttle.

>Emma with Cyclops

I seriously can't think of a worse ship in X-Books, other than maybe Jean and Wolverine or Gambit and Rogue.

Evolution spoiled me with Scott x Rogue

I mean, it's not like I want any of them to succeed, but I've got a soft spot for Lisa.

How?

>tfw you fall in with a ship so weird and obscure there's literally no content for it

Op here. There are about 10 Emma/Tony fics. 3 of them are part of one "trilogy", and 3 of them are crap. I've probably read them... I don't know how many times... Feels bad, man...

Why so user?

>whiny, entitled manchildren
>prone to fits of rage when they don't get what they want
>megalomaniacal
>lonely
>insecure
>fueled by rage
>socially inept to the most basic degree
>narcissistic

All I want in life is to watch two Haters try and do shit together.

uhh
why?

Seriously?

Kitty and Dick would be the ultimate wank ship.

You are not the only one who ships that, Tony is like the most shipped character.

This is such a fantastic cover.

But Emma and Logan should be written as "They fucked once, it was fantastic, and they hate themselves and each other for it."

>Tony is like the most shipped character.
Apart fromStony,Pepperony & Rhodestark, what else is there? StarkFrost has like, 5 fan-fics. WidowStark is too chaotic.

One of the few ships that wouldn't need magik to downplay the demon side.

Tony always was a Redhead & Blonde guy with some Yellow Fever, so honestly... I like this. It wouldn't be healthy, but it could be fun.

kinda rare

Maybe they should.

For a ship that was started by an actual Disney employee and had a reference in Infinity it has a lack of material, especially good art.

I never thought about this but... yes. I like this. A lot...

There are exactly two Nate/Ellie fics I can stand. One of them is just a lead-in to Ellie/Riley and the other is a one-shot where they meet once and then part ways. Get on my level, user.

Maybe they should have

Why do I want none of them to succeed? They're all pretty shitty people, and while Scott gets some development it's not like any of them start being nicer.

Why do I like Lisa? I dunno, I think I just enjoy her personality and the archetype she represents. Which is a nice way of saying I want to fuck her

Doc Ock/Aunt May

Is this from the current Guardians run?

Hero and villainess are high tier.

fuck off Bendis

I've always had a thing for shipping Morrison's Jean and Emma. Their chemistry was far more palpable than Wolverine/Jean, Cyclops/Wolverine, Cyclops/Jean, or even Emma/Cyclops.

I think they are both very straight, but I agree on their rivalry being much better than say, Cyclops vs Wolverine, they do the same thing but disagree on how to do it, it is like the good cop bad cop movie couples.
So they should be in the same team instead of as enemies.

I love Namor/Emma.

Look how well-written! Namor is so goddamn amazing that no woman can resist him!

After Shaw and Cyclops, Emma should fuck Exodus.

Emma has always been interested in Magneto (but Magneto has never been interested in her), the second best option is Xavier but I just cant see him with her when he must blame her for distancing Scott from his father figure (Xavier).

So Exodus is the best option, she would surely change him too (Cyclops changed a lot with her)

I'm baffled that Young Cyke and X-23 were never really a thing.

I'm baffled that Hopeless made young Angel emotionally abusive of X-23 because of he couldn't take a girlfriend that was more badass than he was, and no one at Marvel noticed. Not even him.

Meanwhile, Young Cyke/Laura worked on multiple levels.

Yeah, that was fucking weird. Like, out of nowhere. you'd think that Marvel would jump at the chance to have a young cyclops date a genderswapped clone of wolverine. Plus, the two actually connected and related to each other.

Hell, it could have been a brand new twist on the classic Logan/Jean/Scott love triangle.

As opposed to literally repeating it with Jimmy Hudson.

I too am surprised, that seemed to be the direction they were going but then Angel suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

>Literally thousands of Gravity Falls fics
>Seven with this pairing.

It would have been delicious to see lil Cyke and Laura struggling to date like people

Beast a shit.

Wasn't Jean sleeping with Hank at that time, what the actual fuck?

Doesn't look like she will accept it

Elsa, along with the Disney princesses, is making a cameo in Wreck It Ralph 2, so you never know...

>look at the thumbnail
bait
>open full size
lol

Frostion and pretty much him with any MCU character is bound to have bountiful amounts of content.

The MCU made me dislike Iron Man, when he was my fave for years. It sucks being a Starkfag...

Midnighter and myself